Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos

Saturday, February 9th, 2013 8:49PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 53,496

The Seibertron.com Toy Fair 2013 Transformers Kre-O Gallery is now live. The Kreon Micro Changers Combiners will expand to include Defensor, Abominus, and Piranacon. The second wave of Kreon Micro Changers blind-packs is on the way and will feature Blot, Bombshell, Groove, Arcee, Powerglide, Scourge, Vehicle, Lugnut, Perceptor, Hoist, Beachcomber, Kickback, Guzzle, Huffer, Long Haul, Nemesis Prime, Cheetor, Thrust, Ramjet, Seawing, Nosecone, Sharkticon, and More. On the building set front more "Beast Hunters" are on the way plus an Autobot base. Click here for the full gallery.

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O

Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1462785)
Posted by EagleBot13 on February 9th, 2013 @ 9:05pm CST
ARCEE!!!!!!! :DANCE:
I must get her.
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1462786)
Posted by RAcast on February 9th, 2013 @ 9:06pm CST
Kreo news, I was wondering when this'd hit! :D
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1462792)
Posted by Noideaforaname on February 9th, 2013 @ 9:09pm CST
Lugnut is truly glorious!

I'm glad Kreons are relatively cheap, because there are a LOT of wants on my list. Wish they invested in some more helmets, but at least they're not using those dreadful flack jackets anymore.
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1462799)
Posted by RAcast on February 9th, 2013 @ 9:17pm CST
What are those ones with the 'armor rack' sprues, similar to the Halo minifigs. Looks like thye've all got chrome helmets and a bunch of extra parts.

And that (I'm assuming ghost form, what with the pale face) Starscream with the translucent pink helmet is something else.

EDIT: And now I can't find the pictures, what's the deal? o_O
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1463079)
Posted by Tresob on February 10th, 2013 @ 11:31am CST
Noideaforaname wrote:Lugnut is truly glorious!

At three bucks a pop, I pretty much plan on gobbling all of these guys up...assuming they generously continue to include ID numbers on the packets, and I get to the shelves in time.

But I really agree that the helmets are a bit disappointing. And the choices aren't always the best either (they should pay more attention to your pictures!). For example, why give Powerglide a Megatron helmet instead of a Conehead? That seemed like an easy call. I don't find G1 scourge particularly convincing, and Soundwave would have made a much better choice for Hoist. And the Sharkticon is a little too literal. I could go on.

I'll still probably by them, mind you, but I'll love them just a little less.

Of course, if I thought someone really, really wanted more diversity of helmets...I would direct him or her to the links in my signature...
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1463093)
Posted by Dagon on February 10th, 2013 @ 11:49am CST
Those Seacons are so precious.
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1463150)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on February 10th, 2013 @ 1:55pm CST
More Kre-O Microchanger combiners=YES, just need to find the first ones now. Also sign me up for the Autobot base and second wave on individual Kreon Microchangers.
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1463298)
Posted by RoyalSorceress on February 11th, 2013 @ 12:03am CST
I LOVE the Micro Changers. I want them all, Perceptor most of all.
Re: Toy Fair 2013 Coverage: Transformers Kre-O Gallery and Videos (1472451)
Posted by dirk2243 on March 17th, 2013 @ 5:53pm CDT
With the current standard of four kreons to form one of the combiner sets and the fifth team member being in the blindpacks......I'm assuming there making a computron also since it said kreon nosecone will be in the blindpacks in the write up. (crosses fingers)

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers SKYWARP Combiner Wars Leader Class Generations G1 NIB Hasbro - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 23 minutes 3 seconds
transformers robots in disguise fixit - Time Remaining: 3 days 12 hours 24 minutes 29 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS 4 AGE OF EXTINCTION GENERATIONS LEADER GRIMLOCK FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 4 hours 26 minutes 6 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS 4 AGE OF EXTINCTION GENERATIONS LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 2 hours 26 minutes 29 seconds
2010-2015 Camaro TRANSFORMERS QUOTE for Back Window (Fits: Camaro) - Time Remaining: 3 days 15 hours 27 minutes 2 seconds
TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS VOYAGER CLASS AUTOBOT BRAINSTORM 2-IN-1 ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 6 days 19 hours 28 minutes 28 seconds
TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION GENERATIONS DELUXE CLASS DINOBOT SLASH FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 12 hours 28 minutes 22 seconds
Mr. Potato Head Transformers Optimash Prime - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 30 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017