Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX!

Toy Fair 2013:  First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX!

Saturday, February 9th, 2013 2:56pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News, Collectables
Posted by: GetRightRobot   Views: 56,294

Oh my Cybertron! We have our first preliminary look at Transformers Generations Titan Class Fall of Cybertron Metroplex! This massive figure is over two feet tall! It will include a legends sized Scamper and has a tentative price point of $125 USD. Comprehensive image galleries of Metroplex and others still to come! Stay tuned for more Transformers news live as it comes in from Toy Fair 2013!

Toy Fair 2013:  First Look at Fall of Cybertron METROPLEX!

Toy Fair 2013:  First Look at Fall of Cybertron METROPLEX!

Toy Fair 2013:  First Look at Fall of Cybertron METROPLEX!

Credit(s): Seibertron, El_Duque, Toy Fair 2013

This article was last modified on Saturday, February 9th, 2013 6:22pm CST

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462369)
Posted by xyl360 on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:00pm CST
Eh...no. That is NOT FoC Metroplex, sorry Hasbro. That's just a bigger version of G1 Metroplex:
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462370)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:02pm CST
First reaction:

Second reaction:

Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462372)
Posted by RAcast on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:02pm CST
Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime indeed! This looks astoundingly good! :grin:
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462373)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:04pm CST
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462374)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:04pm CST
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Welp, I need this. No choice now. I hope they come out with something as ginormous as this for the Decepticons.

One word: Trypticon. :BOOM:
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462375)
Posted by RAcast on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:06pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:

One word: Trypticon. :BOOM:

Whose altmode is the Nemesis, of course! :CON:
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462376)
Posted by phase on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:06pm CST
1. HOLY SLAG YES. OMG IT'S BIGGER THAN FORT MAX.
2. Orion Pax, BB, and Megatron in the background. :P
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462377)
Posted by Mkall on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:07pm CST
Anyone who says that Hasbro doesn't listen to fans can eat their words right now.

This thing looks AWESOME!

Now I really hope they bring out a Trypticon of the same scale...
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462379)
Posted by Handels-Messerschmitt on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:09pm CST
I'm not a Metroplex fan but if I were I would start to desperately save up money. As it is, well, I'm impressed but not $125 + massive shipping and customs impressed.

Mindmaster wrote:

One word: Trypticon. :BOOM:

Personally I hope for a legions-class Trypticon but I suppose that if this guy sells enough they might consider it.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462381)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:10pm CST
love the little details in this pic of optimus in the window under his head, looks like arcee aswel
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462382)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:12pm CST
Autobot Genocide wrote:love the little details in this pic of optimus in the window under his head

For those of us that are lazy:

I didn't even see that until you pointed it out. That is impressive, if you ask me.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462385)
Posted by CBratetron on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:14pm CST
If I could afford this the first photo would be 'Plex beating down on Megatron. Yeah, that scene.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462386)
Posted by Burn on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:15pm CST
Fuck me ...
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462387)
Posted by necr0blivion on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:17pm CST
"He's got legs, and he knows how to use them"

Christmas 2013, please!
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462388)
Posted by xyl360 on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:18pm CST

I just wish (hope) they do a second version which is more accurate to his appearance in the game.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462390)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:20pm CST
xyl360 wrote:I'll be getting him for sure. $125 isn't bad for something so huge (though I'll likely spend more as I'll be getting the Takara version, not Hasbro's).

I wouldn't bet on it. The most they can do is give him a slightly different head and round off some parts here and there.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462391)
Posted by DarkStar on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:21pm CST
It's not look like FOC version. It's a Generations line with new mod.
I still want him... but not with in this year...
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462393)
Posted by Burn on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:22pm CST
xyl360 wrote:$125 isn't bad for something so huge

It's a good price.

I have a sad because of how much Australian retailers will jack up the price. :-(

Import from Japan here I come!
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462394)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:26pm CST
Burn wrote:
xyl360 wrote:$125 isn't bad for something so huge

It's a good price.

Import from Japan here I come!

I take it the Japanese are more gentle in "violating" you? :P

This guy will have a special spot on my shelves, but which one: Cyberverse or regular size?
Re: Toy Fair 2013: First Look at Titan Class METROPLEX! (1462395)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:28pm CST
Wow. Total surprise. But I'm definitely getting it. Finally a good representation of Metroplex. It's not game accurate? Doesn't matter. Personally, I'd LOVE a Metrotitan repaint.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #261 - Ratchets, Tigers and Planes
"Ratchets, Tigers and Planes"
Posted: Sunday, October 11th, 2020

Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege GREENLIGHT & DAZZLESTRIKE MISB 2019 WFC-S15" on EBAY
Buy "????Playskool HASBRO Heroes TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots Beam Box Game System Full Set" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Beast Fire Predaking Target 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters TRAILCUTTER Cyberverse Commander Missing Weapon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Prime TRAILCUTTER HARDSHELL Cyberverse Lot of 2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Leader Shockwave Galactic Man WFC-GS03 New" on EBAY
Buy "2019 SDCC exclusive TRANSFORMERS enamel pin LANCER SHOCKWAVE badge ribbon FLAG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Coin Bank 15" Bumblebees brand new" on EBAY