Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures

Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures

Saturday, February 9th, 2013 3:44pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 29,634

Seibertron and El_Duque are live at Toy Fair, working hard to take the best images possible of all the figures on display! Next up are the Transformers Prime "Beat Hunters" Series Supreme Class figures of Optimus Prime and Predaking. Keep checking back as more images will appear soon!

Optimus Prime features a rotating Dragon Blaster in vehicle mode and Predaking's wingspan is 21 inches wide!

Toy Fair 2013: Transformers Beast Hunters Supreme Figures

Toy Fair 2013: Transformers Beast Hunters Supreme Figures

Credit(s): Mkall

Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1462412)
Posted by xyl360 on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:46pm CST
And STILL they have Prime's shoulders mistransformed. Come on guys, get your **** together already. It's plain as day that there's a tab that fits into that silver shoulder plate on the side of his torso to lock his shoulders in place yet neither of them is attached.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1462422)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:53pm CST
Optimus is looking mighty derpy there.

Those are much better images of Predaking, but I'm not sure if I'm liking that blaster of his.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1462424)
Posted by xyl360 on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:56pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:Optimus is looking mighty derpy there.
Yep, he is. They didn't even get his vehicle mode right. The wheel wells/spikes/lights are supposed to be aligned with the lights in the center. Hasbro really needs to get people who know how to transform these things if they want to show off their wares. They are hoping that this stuff will generate hype leading to actual sales, right?
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1462431)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 9th, 2013 @ 3:58pm CST
Can't wait to see more.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1462549)
Posted by PrymeStriker on February 9th, 2013 @ 5:06pm CST
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1462552)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 9th, 2013 @ 5:07pm CST
PrymeStriker wrote:And now it's official. I want Supreme Predaking. :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

It's still a maybe for me. It looks better than the Voyager, but that blaster... might chunk it like I will Smokescreen's and Shockwave's armor.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1462557)
Posted by Evil Eye on February 9th, 2013 @ 5:17pm CST
Optimus looks a bit meh. OK for a gimmicky Supreme Optimus (look at Animated Supreme Optimus Prime for example of when it goes wrong) but still meh. I like his weapons though, even the crazy ring blaster.

Predaking looks beastly. I might donate his guns to my other figures and leave him with the sword, but everything else looks perfect.

He reminds me of Cybertron Scourge, a figure I love but haven't got yet.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1462561)
Posted by MightyMagnus78 on February 9th, 2013 @ 5:18pm CST
Liking Predaking, but Prime's kind of meh.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1463193)
Posted by XDMan on February 10th, 2013 @ 4:55pm CST

These Supreme guys are definetely my choice, but Predaking is my biggest interest (sorry Prime, but Takara should make a Unicron instead of you).
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1463197)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 10th, 2013 @ 4:59pm CST
XDMan wrote:Didn't get to make a comment on Metroplex, but when I took a lokk at those photos, I was suprised to see how big Takara made him! Hope he is in scale with the G1 figures (or Masterpiece).

When I first read that, my thought was "Wtf? Takara and Hasbro jointly made this." Then I read the name. "Oh, never mind." ;) :lol:

As for being in-scale with MP figures... no. Absolutely not. Maybe with the G1 Mini Cars, but not Masterpiece.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1463251)
Posted by craggy on February 10th, 2013 @ 7:36pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:

maybe he's as big next to MP10 as G1 Metroplex is to G1 Prime, but that's the closest you're going to get to any scale being right. I'll be using him with Legends and Microns probably. Makes me kinda glad I've been getting those AM Capsule toys now.

As to the BH Supremes (Stop! In the name of love) I do like Predaking well enough, and this Optimus does seem nicer than the first BH one, but I'm still not digging either well enough to get excited by them yet.
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1463545)
Posted by Grimlockgravez on February 11th, 2013 @ 7:01pm CST
So can we get a size comparison of Supreme class Predaking to any voyager from prime/beasthunters plz!
Must know size so I can just get the voyager one and call it a day.. Or should I be getting this supreme one??

Anyone plz size comparison??
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1463575)
Posted by Sodan-1 on February 11th, 2013 @ 8:21pm CST
I can't say I'm going to subscribe to the supreme Optimus as articulation is looking a bit poor in comparison to the voyager, and amazingly the vehicle form appears worse than the voyager. I am however confident I'll be picking up the big dragon. That boy is amazing.I wonder why there's one version with black missiles and one with yellow. :-?
Re: Toy Fair 2013: Transformers "Beast Hunters" Supreme Figures (1463758)
Posted by Pinoytron on February 12th, 2013 @ 11:55am CST
Optimus Prime has tiny head :lol:

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "transformers vintage lot Hightower, Grimlock, Rollbar (used/incomplete with Box)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 57 Offroad Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Armada Unicron with minicon Dead End 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Original G1 Transformers Constructicon Scrapper Laser Pistol Weapon Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Alternators Deadend with box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Decepticon Deadend" on EBAY
Buy "Jada Transformers G1 Diecast Model Car Autobot Optimus Prime 1:32 99524" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 CONSTRUCTICON SCAVENGER, Vintage Takara 1984" on EBAY