Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals

Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals

Saturday, February 14th, 2015 4:24pm CST

Categories: Site News, Cartoon News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 49,958

Has the Toy Fair US 2015 coverage not satisfied your curiosity? Would you like to take better, longer, further looks at the Transformers products that Hasbro showed off in their area, but cannot wait for the full galleries to be uploaded? Fear not, we have you covered: thanks to site owner Seibertron, you can now view the full series of images from the event, in high quality, in our mega gallery! Featuring all the reveals, from Combiner Wars to Rescue Bots, Devastator to Kreons to Robots in Disguise the gallery has something for everyone, and should quench your robo-thirst until the official galleries are prepped. Happy viewing!

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals

This article was last modified on Saturday, February 14th, 2015 4:28pm CST

Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651301)
Posted by Burn on February 14th, 2015 @ 4:31pm CST

And I need to stop looking at Ultra Magnus before I run out of clean pants.

-edit-

I'd just like to put this out there. T-Macksimus, if you read this, forget Metroplex, get me CW Ultra Magnus.

If he's not reading this, anyone else ... I offer you Va'al's soul if you can get me a CW Ultra Magnus because I really don't want to wait for his release in Australia.
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651302)
Posted by Moody magpie on February 14th, 2015 @ 4:32pm CST
I can see the Hotspot mould being used for Onslaught in the near future.
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651308)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on February 14th, 2015 @ 4:40pm CST
Burn wrote:Thundercracker continues to grow on me, and the more I look at Jetfire the more I think the mold works so much better for Thundercracker.

And I need to stop looking at Ultra Magnus before I run out of clean pants.

-edit-

Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651309)
Posted by JasonCanty79 on February 14th, 2015 @ 4:40pm CST
Moody magpie wrote:I can see the Hotspot mould being used for Onslaught in the near future.

Yeah thats been a rumor for about a month, and looking at it, I would say that rumor is holding up to be VERY likely. Remove the Ladder and Fire truck lightbar and add a weapons platform,you got THE SLAUGHT!

KNOW MY NaME AnD FeAR IT! I AM ONSLAUGHT!
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651310)
Posted by Va'al on February 14th, 2015 @ 4:42pm CST
SW's SilverHammer wrote:

And I need to stop looking at Ultra Magnus before I run out of clean pants.

-edit-

Va'al doesn't have a soul. That's what you get for being a News Admin. We consumed El Duque.
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651312)
Posted by Starsaber468 on February 14th, 2015 @ 4:45pm CST
The Ultra magnus toy looks perfect for a classics/generations/reavel the shield desplay and i noticed that the ultra magnus's gun and shoulder missiles combine to form a hammer
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651313)
Posted by SW's SilverHammer on February 14th, 2015 @ 4:45pm CST
Va'al wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:

And I need to stop looking at Ultra Magnus before I run out of clean pants.

-edit-

Well that's why i don't want you're soul Va'al.
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651316)
Posted by Va'al on February 14th, 2015 @ 4:49pm CST
SW's SilverHammer wrote:
Va'al wrote:
SW's SilverHammer wrote:

And I need to stop looking at Ultra Magnus before I run out of clean pants.

-edit-

Well that's why i don't want you're soul Va'al.

Well, I ain't handing over my Alpha Bravo either. [-(
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651319)
Posted by Burn on February 14th, 2015 @ 4:50pm CST
SW's SilverHammer wrote:I don't want Va'al's soul, I want what gives him strength, gives him courage, gives him purpose; his marriage Alpha Bravo!

I already smacked him in the head with Alpha Bravo Blades' Biatch earlier, so it's not very minty any more.
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651349)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on February 14th, 2015 @ 5:38pm CST
Ok, I was marching in a mardi gras parade, when I finished the first thing I did was pick my phone up and check here for pix...
Damn.. just damn... Devastator, magnus, protectobots.... All so beautiful.... Damn..
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651351)
Posted by Va'al on February 14th, 2015 @ 5:40pm CST
Burn wrote:

I'll get some Altoids.
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651373)
Posted by Mechastrike on February 14th, 2015 @ 6:09pm CST
"Voyager Cyclonus (looks fantastic) going to combine to make Galvatronus"

HOLY S@#*!!!!!!
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651405)
Posted by megatronus on February 14th, 2015 @ 6:58pm CST
Cyclonus' head looks like a mix between Cyclonus & Galvatron's heads... not quite Cyclones enough. Still excited for him, but it's a bit of a damper.
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651452)
Posted by ScottyP on February 14th, 2015 @ 8:39pm CST
Man, finally a little time to relax and post!

Devastator suffers from the "looks great in person but for some reason not great in photos" syndrome, and he suffers hard. Was really excited to see them in the flesh though.

Ultra Magnus is amazing. Cab does not detach at all, don't think any of the official write-ups mention that. Hammer being there by putting parts together is pretty darn clever.

Defensor's ok. Groove looks excellent.

I'm tired.
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651454)
Posted by Va'al on February 14th, 2015 @ 8:44pm CST
ScottyP wrote:I'm tired.

Back to work, you. :P
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651485)
Posted by ScottyP on February 14th, 2015 @ 9:41pm CST

We'll see, indeed!
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651486)
Posted by william-james88 on February 14th, 2015 @ 9:44pm CST
ScottyP wrote:Something I forgot to bring up - we did ask about the lack of G1 reissue sets shown, after these had been reported on (except for the rumored Trypticon reissue) in other regional Toy Fairs. Coneheads are coming to the US, others we asked about, including Trypticon, we got the standard "oh we'll see ;) " kind of answer. This was the expected response, but these sets were conspicuously absent today.

We'll see, indeed!

WHAT?! We actually have proof those will come out and we still just get a We'll see?! I thank you very much for asking for me but I cant but feel dissapointed by that response.
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651487)
Posted by ScottyP on February 14th, 2015 @ 9:47pm CST
william-james88 wrote:

We'll see, indeed!

Question we asked was specifically in regards to a US release. Reading between the lines, it tells me that these are probably exclusives to some retailer that isn't determined yet, or they're coming in the fall and they're saving the reveal for Botcon or SDCC. Just a guess though.
Re: Toy Fair 2015 US Coverage - Giant Gallery of All Hasbro Transformers Reveals (1651492)
Posted by megatronus on February 14th, 2015 @ 10:04pm CST
ScottyP wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

We'll see, indeed!

Hmm... I would agree. It seems they need to save some news for SDCC/Botcon. And who knows? The Trypticon reissue might be an opportunity to hint at the next Titan Class release...

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS R.E.D. REFORMATTING MEGATRON WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron Trilogy  Rhinox. New!" on EBAY