Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY

Saturday, February 13th, 2016 5:35PM CST

Categories: Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Hellscream9999   Views: 46,384

Fellow Seibertronians, courtesy of site owner Seibertron, we have the Titans Return Photogallery for your viewing pleasure

New Titans Return products were on display including the massive Fortress Maximus, Mindwipe, Wheelie, Rumble, Soundwave, Powermaster Optimus Prime, Blurr, Combiner Wars Victorion and plenty more!

We've posted some of the pictures below, and you can check out the galleries Here, and you can see the Titans Return Official Products Photogallery also. Let us know what you think of these new editions to the Titans Return line in the comments below.

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2016 Titans Return Photogallery

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2016 Titans Return Photogallery

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2016 Titans Return Photogallery

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2016 Titans Return Photogallery
Credit(s): Hellscream9999
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766071)
Posted by Ultra Markus on February 13th, 2016 @ 5:36pm CST
everything is looking just amazing i cant believe how good these look although i prefer the G1 fortess maximus base mode fortress maximus is still freakin awesome! ;)^
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766072)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 13th, 2016 @ 5:36pm CST
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766073)
Posted by Mechastrike on February 13th, 2016 @ 5:38pm CST
WHEELIE AND BLURR!

Mindwipe looks sick. can't wait.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766074)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 13th, 2016 @ 5:40pm CST
Mindmaster wrote:If there's one thing I don't think I'm fond of about Fort Max, it's Cerebros; I'm not sure if I'm okay with the base and space ship mode being dependent on Cerebros forming the tower. Besides that, everything revealed is glorious, albeit bittersweet. Zmultiplier ruined the feeling of surprise for me. :(

Well, it's nicely reminiscent of his original purpose, and removes the need to have huge chunks of tower hanging off of his sides.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766076)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 13th, 2016 @ 5:44pm CST
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766078)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 13th, 2016 @ 5:49pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:my problem with Blurr is his weapon placement in vehicle mode! now if it were on top but on his bonnet like his G1 Targetmaster!....i would've been ok with that

Why, that would only serve to make him less aerodynamic, and thus unable to be a 'blurr' when flying >:oP
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766085)
Posted by UnderYourCloset on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:01pm CST
All of these look SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766087)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:04pm CST
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766088)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:05pm CST

yeah i noticed that, dunno why he couldn't've formed that little structure he normally forms with the G1 figure? + it also does away with being able to place Spike/Emissary in the tower while in Spaceship/battlestation mode! instead he'll probably be sat on that gun emplacement next to the tower.

as for not having towers hanging off the sides of him in robot mode! well it also does away with those big hip cannons that the original had! which i think was part of what made Fort Max.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766089)
Posted by griftimus prime on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:07pm CST
so much greatness. its like they are trying to recreate the entire g1 line withing titans return and combiner wars.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766090)
Posted by UnderYourCloset on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:08pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:Welp, the only things there of any interest to me are Mindwipe, and rumble, poor show hasbro, waiting to see alpha trion, weirdwolf, and astrotrain >:oP

You are a sad sad man. :-x All of these look awesome!
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766091)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:08pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:

it didn't stop the targetmaster one!

+ it's a toy! it doesn't really fly y'know :-P
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766094)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:15pm CST
SillySpringer wrote:

You are a sad sad man. :-x All of these look awesome!

If you say so, I'm tired of G1, I never liked 90% of the designs, and I don't want most of these, nor most of the previous generations figures, it's time to move on >:oP
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766099)
Posted by UnderYourCloset on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:17pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

You are a sad sad man. :-x All of these look awesome!

*tries to hold back a scream of anger* :SICK:
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766102)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:20pm CST
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

You are a sad sad man. :-x All of these look awesome!

*tries to hold back a scream of anger* :SICK:

Honestly, once Titans Return is over, I want more Armada updates. I would literally buy every single one if that happens. :BOWDOWN:
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766103)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:21pm CST
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

You are a sad sad man. :-x All of these look awesome!

*tries to hold back a scream of anger* :SICK:

That's hilarious, there are plenty of people here that are over the G1 back-patting, Sabrblade, for one, is up there with me for the most part.

G1 is hardly some be-all, end-all, holy grail of tf's, it's been 10 years, time to let something else get the spotlight >:oP
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766104)
Posted by Mindmaster on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:23pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

You are a sad sad man. :-x All of these look awesome!

*tries to hold back a scream of anger* :SICK:

Like Armada! :-P
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766105)
Posted by UnderYourCloset on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:24pm CST
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:
SillySpringer wrote:

You are a sad sad man. :-x All of these look awesome!

*tries to hold back a scream of anger* :SICK:

I am cool with new characters, BUT THIS IS F*****G CHROMEDOME, BLURR, SCOURGE, AND FORT MAX MAN!!! Some people man, some people. >:oP
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766106)
Posted by MelRains on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:25pm CST
Am I alone in thinking that Deadend retooled Chromedone looks amazing?

At first I really couldn't give two craps about these Titan Master guys, but I love that it's forcing Hasbro to make everything have functional cockpit areas.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 Transformers Titans Return Photogallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766107)
Posted by william-james88 on February 13th, 2016 @ 6:29pm CST
Fort max will not be exclusive or limited, only the version that comes with the sword.

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #232 - NYCC 2019
"NYCC 2019"
Posted: Sunday, October 6th, 2019

Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME & MEGATRON HERO MASHERS Transformers Mash Ups Hasbro MIP" on EBAY
Buy "BRAND NEW TRANSFORMERS NEMESIS PRIME POWER OF THE PRIMES AMAZON EXCLUSIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Decepticon Stinger Plush Stuffed Figure 16" AR175" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Adventure Steeljaw (Robots in Disguise)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Legends Legion Strafe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 Generations AOE Voyager DINOBOT SLOG " on EBAY
Buy "NEW Takara Tomy Hasbro TRANSFORMERS Bumblebee Movie Studio Series Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction AD26 Lockdown" on EBAY