Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY

Sunday, February 14th, 2016 11:31am CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 54,024

As an update to the gallery we posted yesterday, directly from New York and the 2016 Toy Fair taking place, Seibertron.com is proud to present its new iteration of the Titans Return line present at the Hasbro showroom, now with more close-ups, more comparisons, more images - just check out a sample below, and click on any of the images for the full works!

Note: You can also take a moving look through our video coverage of the display, here.

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY

Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766330)
Posted by Optimal Megatronus on February 14th, 2016 @ 11:44am CST
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766331)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on February 14th, 2016 @ 11:48am CST
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766333)
Posted by Va'al on February 14th, 2016 @ 11:49am CST
Optimal Megatronus wrote:Did you get a good picture of Galvatron? I cant wait to get him he is my favourite transformers character.

KABLAM! :D

Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766334)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on February 14th, 2016 @ 11:49am CST
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766335)
Posted by steals_your_goats on February 14th, 2016 @ 11:51am CST
Nemesis Destron wrote:I really don't have the patients to go back and read through all the posts right now. Do we know the height of Fortress Maximus? Is he between Devastator and Metroplex? :VEHI:

He's actually going to be slightly taller than Metroplex. The king regains his crown!! :BOWDOWN:
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766336)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 14th, 2016 @ 11:52am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Ultra Markus wrote:sorry you guys feel that way but G1 is where it all began and is a big part of the franchise besides you G1 haters have robots in disguise and rescuebots to drool over >:oP

That's a very immature thing to say. Especially since Hasbro made it abundantly clear that the two franchises you mention are not for us

Agreed, not to mention selfish and close-minded >:oP

Burn wrote:There was also that G1.5 line that didn't exactly get a release in the US but characters are still used from it, but you don't see me harping on about how they never get new figures!
Oh...wait...

Wait, there was a G1.5 line? Never heard of it.

Yeah, that's where the misuse of liokaiser and road ceasar are from and the neon uses of the machine wars figures hail from (stalker...) and the g2 jets as the predators I believe, not sure.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766344)
Posted by Seibertron on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:08pm CST
Va'al wrote:

KABLAM! :D

Nycc gallery from 2015, which should be linked in header navigation, has better pics of Galveston then I was able to get yesterday.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766345)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:08pm CST
Lunatic Prime wrote:With the new close up pics you can see that the Headmasters have balljointed heads. So the complete figures will also have balljointed heads, but regardless it looks like there's not much room for articulation.

I dunno 'bout ball-joints, but there does seem to be some x-axis movement allowed, I'll be damned, my interest in this line has just sky-rocketed :-?
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766346)
Posted by Autobot N on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:10pm CST
Seibertron wrote:Galveston

Hmm, now that's a guy I've never heard of. I wonder who he is.

:-P
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766347)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:14pm CST
Decepticon Sunstorm wrote:
Seibertron wrote:Galveston

Hmm, now that's a guy I've never heard of. I wonder who he is.

:-P

What'dya mean ya never heard of him! He's quite popular in the comic books from what I've heard :-P
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766348)
Posted by Deathsaurus1 on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:15pm CST
What size class is titan wars Galvatron?

I hope he's leader class.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766349)
Posted by steals_your_goats on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:15pm CST

1. There will be a Voyager Megatron and g2 laser prime released in 2017 that WILL NOT be part of titans return but WILL be headmasters. So this pretty much confirms that titans return will probably only be 4 waves long :(

2. There will be a new legends class bumblebee released and he will look similar to his devastation game model.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766350)
Posted by Autobot N on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:16pm CST
Deathsaurus1 wrote:What size class is titan wars Galvatron?

I hope he's leader class.

Voyager
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766351)
Posted by Crosscheck on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:19pm CST
I am really loving that Fort Max. He looks great in all modes (head is a bit big though). I also love that Cerebros transforms into a tower like the G1 toy. He is different enough from Metroplex that he is a definite buy for me. It also looks like he interacts with the leader class figures to make an even bigger city mode. I should be able to have a pretty good sized Autobot City for Devastator to rampage through when this is all said and done.

Chromedome and Mindwipe are definite buys for me. I don't care too much about the Target->Headmasters. But that Blurr and Scourge do look nice.

All of the Legends class figures will be mine! Glad I waited for Laserbeak. Wheelie looks pretty good.

The Titan Master sets all look like worthwhile buys for stuff to interact with the cities.

Still not sure about Soundwave. Blaster is a definite buy, as is PM Optimus Prime.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766352)
Posted by ZeroWolf on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:20pm CST
Blurr looks a lot better there as does scourge.

I have one of the g1.5 components of road caesar I was quite surprised to learn it was supposed to combine. I also had one of the rescue force, but I can never remember which part of the breastforce it was repainted from (and retooled as instead of guns had two mechanical arms)

Also Europe got overlord as part of g1.5 ;-)
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766353)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:21pm CST
steals_your_goats wrote:

Hell yes he does, all hail the king! :BOWDOWN: Thanks "steals your goats". :VEHI:
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766354)
Posted by Cyberpath on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:24pm CST
That Mindwipe looks rather nice actually. Might be worth waiting to see Takara's deco first.

That's also a nice Scourge; but too bad that they've made him a Headmaster, it clutters his head-sculpt.

So these new Headmasters are "Deluxe" size class.. Won't fit with LG09-Brainstorm... On the bright side they will likely be cheaper.

And FortMax is not for me but pretty cool that Hasbro used Cerebros' "Rebirth" model.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766355)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:25pm CST
steals_your_goats wrote:So since things have settled down a bit I think I'll post the most recent transmissions rumors.

2. We already got one looking like that, but I could imagine a remold of Wheely.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766356)
Posted by steals_your_goats on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:27pm CST
Lunatic Prime wrote:

Which one? The only recent legends class bee I can think of is the fall of Cybertron styled one.
Re: Toy Fair 2016 - Transformers Titans Return Updated Gallery #HasbroToyFair #TFNY (1766358)
Posted by Lunatic Prime on February 14th, 2016 @ 12:34pm CST
steals_your_goats wrote:
Lunatic Prime wrote:

That one is Deluxe Class.

The Classics Bumblebee http://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/classics/bumblebee/927/1/ and his repaints http://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/classics/bumblebee/1624/1/, http://www.seibertron.com/transformers-toys/gallery/reveal-the-shield/bumblebee/2278/1/ look like that game model from Devastation. They are also Deluxe class but I don't think it would be necessary to make another one in Legends class.
A remold of Wheely might be nice.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Trailbreaker Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Unopened Hasbro 1992 Transformers Generation 2 Decepticon Swindle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Sideswipe Deluxe Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TAKARA TOMY GENERATIONS DECEPTICON OUTCAST MAGNIFICUS From JP TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "2012 Transformers Generations Grimlock Fall of Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS R.E.D. REFORMATTING MEGATRON WALMART EXCLUSIVE IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Masterpiece Grimlock Generation 1 TOYS R US EXCLUSIVE MP-03!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers kingdom war for cybertron Trilogy  Rhinox. New!" on EBAY