Saturday, February 18th, 2017 9:09am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 33,807

From the official Hasbro Twitter account, we have a look at the other corner of their showroom set-up at New York Toy Fair 2017, currently at Javits Center - the one pertaining to Transformers: The Last Knight! The image below is meant to be showcasing Sqweeks and the cast and crew of the movie, but look on the right: you'll see the tail end of the toy display, including Drift, Hound, Sqweeks, possibly Megatron and more! Are you excited about the reveals coming through today? Stay tuned for more news as it happens, here at Seibertron.com.

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom

Credit(s): Hasbro

Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860591)
Posted by Alberto Salerno on February 18th, 2017 @ 9:37am CST
What time does it start?
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860592)
Posted by RAR on February 18th, 2017 @ 9:55am CST
Well I never expected to see Scorponok at Toyfair this year.

[That is me joking but i'll be interested to see how many get why I say that]

----------

The above image reminded me of this :

Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860593)
Posted by Va'al on February 18th, 2017 @ 10:00am CST
Alberto Salerno wrote:What time does it start?

1 pm EST First event is Hasbro presentation, no photography.

3pm EST showroom, this is when photography happens.

5pm EST party and mingle with Kabam! Studio Forged to Fight.

We'll have more content going up after that, all the way through the weekend. :D
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860600)
Posted by breacher on February 18th, 2017 @ 10:37am CST
I can see squeeks, (the toy, not the obvious giant model) hound, and drift on the shelves. HYPED. Hound was my favorite from the last line. Hope there are some major improvements this time around, last movie was mostly dinobots and little kid transformers. (I don't mind dinobots, thought they were awesome, but the little kid TFs taking up the majority of the line was certainly not a pleasant surprise)
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860602)
Posted by Bronzewolf on February 18th, 2017 @ 10:42am CST
So we're obviously going to be shown more than just the teaser image we saw a couple days ago.
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860616)
Posted by griftimus prime on February 18th, 2017 @ 11:12am CST
wish i could see the toy display
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860621)
Posted by Houstonian Prime on February 18th, 2017 @ 11:42am CST
Looks promising. The Legion Class figures look much better this time around. All-Spark power? Im worried that these are just a re-tool of those terrible dino-sparkers from the AOE toyline. So far so good though (other than Bumblebee). Cannot wait to get a better look at Megatron. Also hoping to sneak a peek at Hot Rod and Onslaught.

Roll out!!
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860697)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on February 18th, 2017 @ 1:53pm CST
"Premier Edition Deluxe: Bumblebee, looks amazing, new sculpt"

Well, all my dreams just came true! I can't wait to see these figures! :D
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860709)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 18th, 2017 @ 2:06pm CST
Oh well.....bang goes the theory that the 3 headed dragon was Scourge & Predaking! since it's now confirmed that it's DRAGONSTORM(& YES i know that's been mentioned already on one of the main news threads, but just miffed that it wasn't Scourge or Predaking :( )
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860721)
Posted by Va'al on February 18th, 2017 @ 2:39pm CST
The main page has been updated with loads of TLK toys!
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... air/37373/

We're still receiving some from New York, so refresh a couple of times, but yeah: what do you think so far?

Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860725)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 18th, 2017 @ 2:45pm CST
Both Megatrons look amazing!!!!!

MP Bee looks sweet!!

VOYAGER SCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelbane looks alright, but not as WOW! as the others!

oh hound, this toy suits you so much more!
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860731)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on February 18th, 2017 @ 2:52pm CST
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860733)
Posted by SureShot18 on February 18th, 2017 @ 2:55pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Both Megatrons look amazing!!!!!

MP Bee looks sweet!!

VOYAGER SCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelbane looks alright, but not as WOW! as the others!

oh hound, this toy suits you so much more!

Dmax I'm just going to quote you because I agree with everything you said.
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860734)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 18th, 2017 @ 2:56pm CST
Stuartmaximus wrote:That's a new thing(at least with the movie line) a flame accessory with the figure ;)

And I think it works frikkin' wonderfully! The movie figures seen so far far outstrip the Age of Extinction reveals, at least in my mind!
SureShot18 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Both Megatrons look amazing!!!!!

MP Bee looks sweet!!

VOYAGER SCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelbane looks alright, but not as WOW! as the others!

oh hound, this toy suits you so much more!

Dmax I'm just going to quote you because I agree with everything you said.

Well I mean, come on! This is such an awesome display and there are so many awesome things to be seen here!!!! Scorn was like my favorite of the Dinobots, and now he's finally BIG!!
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860755)
Posted by SureShot18 on February 18th, 2017 @ 3:19pm CST
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:

SureShot18 wrote:
D-Maximus_Prime wrote:Both Megatrons look amazing!!!!!

MP Bee looks sweet!!

VOYAGER SCORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Steelbane looks alright, but not as WOW! as the others!

oh hound, this toy suits you so much more!

Dmax I'm just going to quote you because I agree with everything you said.

Oh yeah I loved the deluxe so a big and beefy voyager is right up my alley.
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860775)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on February 18th, 2017 @ 3:43pm CST
Welp, guess I'm gonna have to start getting these toys too.

Dammit Hasbro, why do you have to suddenly make EVERYTHING amazing?!
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860795)
Posted by Burn on February 18th, 2017 @ 4:32pm CST

Haven't been this impressed by a movie figure in a LONG time.
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860804)
Posted by Va'al on February 18th, 2017 @ 4:55pm CST
Va'al wrote:Also from the Transformers: The Last Knight roster of new reveals, we have a look at the one-step - or TURBO CHANGER as it's now known - three-headed Dragonstorm, who is totally not Transformers: Prime Predaking. Check out the images below from the showroom, and stay tuned for more New York Toy Fair coverage!

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... orm/37378/
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860806)
Posted by Va'al on February 18th, 2017 @ 4:57pm CST
Burn wrote:If I were to build a Megatron collection (to rival my Optimus Prime one), which I could easily do, then TLK Megatron would be one of the stand out figures. So much so that I'd feel compelled to get two for each mode, both of which would be utilising that incredibly awesome flame effect.

Haven't been this impressed by a movie figure in a LONG time.

Right? Right?!

I don't like movie aesthetics that much at all, but there's something in that Megatron that just hooks me.
Just wait for the renders, too, which I'm uploading now!
Re: Toy Fair 2017 Sneak Peek at Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Showroom #TFNY #HasbroToyFair (1860810)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on February 18th, 2017 @ 5:02pm CST
Va'al wrote:

Haven't been this impressed by a movie figure in a LONG time.

Right? Right?!

Just wait for the renders, too, which I'm uploading now!

I am with you guys. That may be - f it, it is - the best looking movie Megatron ever.

I'm actually considering buying both of them. They are too cool to not own

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy - Whirl The Flight-Bot! New!!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION GRIMLOCK VS BRUTICUS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Electronic Hero Mashers Light Up Weapons Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Hasbro Grimlock Vs. Bruticus Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Figures - Grimlock and Evasion Mode Optimus Prime - Used" on EBAY
Buy "2013 Transformers Construct Bots AOE DinoBot Optimus Prime & Gnaw Dino Brand NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Heatwave The Fire-Bot Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Ratchet" on EBAY