Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

Saturday, February 17th, 2018 6:13PM CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 15,673

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

As the initial images and coverage of New York Toy Fair 2018 have passed, we now have the time to delve into some high-definition, closer looks at the Hasbro showroom in the Times Center, part of the full event but separate from the Javits Center where the Fair is taking place over the weekend.

This first gallery, then, brings together the toys and products that will form the upcoming Transformers: Cyberverse line, which will follow the animated series currently in production with Hasbro and Boulder Media - from our panel recap: 'the story of Autobots and Decepticons, their origins, teammates thrugh the perspective of Bumblebee. Animation style looks to be a mix between Rescue Bots and Robots in Disguise.'

For the toyline, we're expecting on the Decepticon side Megatron, Starscream, Shockwave and new character Shadow Striker; on the Autobot side Optimus, Windblade, Bumblebee, Grimlock - all of which will feature the Action Attack gimmick, as described in the official blurb below, to accompany the official images. Take a look at a sample of the images in the gallery, and head here for the full works before joining the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Born from insights as to what kids want from our animation, our new animated series launching Fall 2018,
TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE is a vehicle to illuminate the core characters and the big picture story beats that lie at the heart of all Transformers storytelling, while extending that story in exciting new directions. TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE will deepen the understanding of the franchise’s key characters and make them recognizable by highlighting who those characters are and establishing clear and ownable personalities, roles on the team and signature moves.

Our TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE product line featuring our new Action Attacker product innovation celebrates each character’s signature moves in a more than meets the eye way – through conversion! Each character in the line can convert to activate their signature move – the last step of conversion will activate this feature action attack.

Scout Class and Warrior Class activate their signature move in robot mode, Ultra Class activates in vehicle mode, and Ultimate Class activates in both modes. Each SKU across the TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE action attacker line offers a different way to activate this action attack across different scales


Transformers News: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF

Transformers News: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF
Search Got Transformers News? Let us know here!
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940063)
Posted by william-james88 on February 18th, 2018 @ 12:00am CST
Image

Image

Image


Image

Image



Image
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940065)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 18th, 2018 @ 12:03am CST
^ Frankly, I find that GIF more repugnant than anything in the photos above it. :SICK:
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940139)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 18th, 2018 @ 7:15am CST
That Starscream... Please tell me it's the scout version. #-o
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940153)
Posted by william-james88 on February 18th, 2018 @ 8:25am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:That Starscream... Please tell me it's the scout version. #-o

DELUXE
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940154)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 18th, 2018 @ 8:37am CST
william-james88 wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:That Starscream... Please tell me it's the scout version. #-o

DELUXE

Oh God............. :SICK:

Pass. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940420)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on February 18th, 2018 @ 10:13pm CST
I want ALL the Cyberverse figures, these look really fun.
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940480)
Posted by Va'al on February 19th, 2018 @ 4:10am CST
This piece of news from the New York Toy Fair aftermath is entirely thanks to Transformers Twitter, as users The Last Gherkin, Jalaguy and original source of the image TFU.info combined their efforts to provide the best resolution of the tidbit - but what we have thanks to them is a first look at the female Decepticon character due to appear in the animated Cyberverse series from Hasbro and Boulder Media: Shadow Striker!

You can see artwork of her on the side of the Cyberverse Megatron box, which we do have in our own galleries, but not as visible as the further images mirrored below.

Image


Take a look, and let us know what you think of the design so far, and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Image

Image

Image
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940481)
Posted by Bounti76 on February 19th, 2018 @ 4:17am CST
I kind of wish she had more in common colorwise with G1 Shadow Striker, but either way, more fembots are a good thing.
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940482)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 19th, 2018 @ 4:35am CST
Is she Animated Blitzwing's sister?

Image
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940530)
Posted by Scrounge1984 on February 19th, 2018 @ 8:56am CST
Hasbro please don't screw up this next series. :HASBRO: :michaelbay:
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940539)
Posted by Va'al on February 19th, 2018 @ 9:26am CST
Should've pointed out that the animated series thread is over here, for those interested!
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940543)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on February 19th, 2018 @ 9:45am CST
I'm always glad to see more female chanracters, but It would be nice to get more female Decepticons in the main line though.
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940565)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 19th, 2018 @ 10:40am CST
Rodimus Knight wrote:I'm always glad to see more female chanracters, but It would be nice to get more female Decepticons in the main line though.
Cyberverse is the main TV show line, at least.
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940569)
Posted by #Sideways# on February 19th, 2018 @ 10:49am CST
Image

I mean, truly
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940572)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on February 19th, 2018 @ 10:59am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:I'm always glad to see more female chanracters, but It would be nice to get more female Decepticons in the main line though.
Cyberverse is the main TV show line, at least.


I guess when I say main line, I'm thinking of the Generations related line. It would be nice to see them put out Slipstream (aside from the Takara release a couple years ago)
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940576)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 19th, 2018 @ 11:04am CST
Rodimus Knight wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:I'm always glad to see more female chanracters, but It would be nice to get more female Decepticons in the main line though.
Cyberverse is the main TV show line, at least.


I guess when I say main line, I'm thinking of the Generations related line. It would be nice to see them put out Slipstream (aside from the Takara release a couple years ago)
There was a time when the media lines were the main lines and the CHUG lines were done on the side.

Those were the days...
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940584)
Posted by JazZeke on February 19th, 2018 @ 11:28am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:I'm always glad to see more female chanracters, but It would be nice to get more female Decepticons in the main line though.
Cyberverse is the main TV show line, at least.


I guess when I say main line, I'm thinking of the Generations related line. It would be nice to see them put out Slipstream (aside from the Takara release a couple years ago)
There was a time when the media lines were the main lines and the CHUG lines were done on the side.

Those were the days...

It's kinda funny how what had been a small line of G1 homage figures to fill the gap between the end of Cybertron and the start of the first movie blew up into such a massive toyline in its own right. (And all those characters in the first wave of Classics have since been remade, even.) Even with the massive positive reaction to that line, I don't think anyone could have anticipated we'd be here eleven years later considering it the "main" line due to its consistent presence through the last decade while other lines have come and gone.
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940594)
Posted by william-james88 on February 19th, 2018 @ 11:51am CST
JazZeke wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:I'm always glad to see more female chanracters, but It would be nice to get more female Decepticons in the main line though.
Cyberverse is the main TV show line, at least.


I guess when I say main line, I'm thinking of the Generations related line. It would be nice to see them put out Slipstream (aside from the Takara release a couple years ago)
There was a time when the media lines were the main lines and the CHUG lines were done on the side.

Those were the days...

It's kinda funny how what had been a small line of G1 homage figures to fill the gap between the end of Cybertron and the start of the first movie blew up into such a massive toyline in its own right. (And all those characters in the first wave of Classics have since been remade, even.) Even with the massive positive reaction to that line, I don't think anyone could have anticipated we'd be here eleven years later considering it the "main" line due to its consistent presence through the last decade while other lines have come and gone.

However Hasbro proper does not see the generations line as being the main line. Brian Goldner reiterated the fact that the core lines are the ones that are targeted towards their core audience which is kids from 5-8 years old.
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940597)
Posted by Va'al on February 19th, 2018 @ 12:01pm CST
william-james88 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:I'm always glad to see more female chanracters, but It would be nice to get more female Decepticons in the main line though.
Cyberverse is the main TV show line, at least.


I guess when I say main line, I'm thinking of the Generations related line. It would be nice to see them put out Slipstream (aside from the Takara release a couple years ago)
There was a time when the media lines were the main lines and the CHUG lines were done on the side.

Those were the days...

It's kinda funny how what had been a small line of G1 homage figures to fill the gap between the end of Cybertron and the start of the first movie blew up into such a massive toyline in its own right. (And all those characters in the first wave of Classics have since been remade, even.) Even with the massive positive reaction to that line, I don't think anyone could have anticipated we'd be here eleven years later considering it the "main" line due to its consistent presence through the last decade while other lines have come and gone.

However Hasbro proper does not see the generations line as being the main line. Brian Goldner reiterated the fact that the core lines are the ones that are targeted towards their core audience which is kids from 5-8 years old.


Eh.. what the CEO says is not necessarily what the various brands think. I mean, for varying degrees of main, both statements are true. From a purely commercial revenue standpoint, sure.

But I'd be wary of dismissing the 'rest' of the active audience, despite us being in the minority (if so).
Re: Toy Fair 2018 - Gallery of Transformers Cyberverse Reveals #HasbroToyFair #NYTF (1940599)
Posted by Steelbane621 on February 19th, 2018 @ 12:03pm CST
I feel like she turn into some kind of animal

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #213 - How to Say Expensive and Mean It
Twincast / Podcast #213:
"How to Say Expensive and Mean It"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, December 9th, 2018

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers GENERATIONS TRACKS Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Generations 1 Act-4 Ultra Magnus Diaclone Pewter Mircoman NY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Autobot WHEELJACK Deluxe Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Universe Kup 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Universe Scourge 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Flintlock & Sergeant Kup preowned" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Hasbro Generations Cyber Battalion Prowl Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations ARMADA STARSCREAM 2015 IDW Comic Series" on EBAY