Toy Images of Device Label Blaster

Transformers News: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster

Thursday, July 22nd, 2010 9:34PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Mach   Views: 38,131

After much delay due to technical issues, finally collectors can lay their hands on the Takara Device Label Blaster. The robot mode of Blaster is paying homage to his G1 counterpart and transforms to a "laptop" lookalike USB Hub. Transformers collector Alfes 2010 has uploaded a gallery of the latest addition to the Device Label toyline. Blaster is scheduled to be released in Japan on 24th July 2010. Check out the images below!

You can view the full gallery here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com, the Ultimate Resource of Transformers!
Credit(s): Alfes2010
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1101909)
Posted by Blurrz on July 22nd, 2010 @ 9:40pm CDT
That is damn tight.
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1101914)
Posted by UltraPrimal on July 22nd, 2010 @ 9:46pm CDT
Damn it! He's so close I can taste it. Mmm... =P~
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1101927)
Posted by Trikeboy on July 22nd, 2010 @ 10:00pm CDT
Going by the size of the DL Ravage mold, Blaster looks like he will be a little smaller than Music Label Soundwave. Guess Soundwave is getting his own back after Blaster towered over him in G1. My preordered Blaster will be shipping soon, woohoo!!!! He has only been on preorder for a few months now ;) .
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1101931)
Posted by Mkall on July 22nd, 2010 @ 10:04pm CDT
I cannot wait for him to arrive.
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1101934)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 22nd, 2010 @ 10:32pm CDT
Might have to get this instead of Piranacon. Looks sweet.
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1101937)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on July 22nd, 2010 @ 10:37pm CDT
How long ago was it since this was announced?

I can't wait. It's odd, most of my pricey buys have been the smaller figures. But Label Soundwave needs his nemesis!
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1101943)
Posted by Forgotten on July 22nd, 2010 @ 10:53pm CDT
Looks good, might go ahead and get this guy since I'm shopping for ML Soundblaster right now. I only wish they would have kept the Windows XP screen sticker, little things like that amuse me. Maybe Reprolabels will do a linux/tux screen sticker for it :-B
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1101961)
Posted by Regimus Prime on July 23rd, 2010 @ 12:12am CDT
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1101974)
Posted by Trikeboy on July 23rd, 2010 @ 12:56am CDT
Regimus Prime wrote:Can't wait to get this. But I don't know how to feel about it because I have purchased two Device Label Ravage's and both have been of low quality. Flash drive connection points completely breaking when trying to pull them out of the USB ports. Maybe I got K.O's. Damn ebay!

I have Ravage and Tigatron and both are very well made. I think you might have a KO however there is a trick to the USB port on the official products. The USB port tab has to pushed up then slide back and forth to ensure safe transformation. I can see someone breaking the tab if they just try to push the tab USB port in.
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1101982)
Posted by horus on July 23rd, 2010 @ 1:34am CDT
oh crap... seems that you can't keep a cassette in his chest while in usb hub mode cause of his head :-(

will have it anyway...
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1101994)
Posted by Warbreaker on July 23rd, 2010 @ 2:23am CDT
Ooooh yeah, about time he's coming out!
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1101998)
Posted by DevastaTTor on July 23rd, 2010 @ 2:45am CDT
Ok, this looks a LOT better than I originally thought it would. It may have just moved to the buy list. Of course, that means I'll need ML Soundwave too.
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1102030)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 23rd, 2010 @ 4:49am CDT
Ah he looks sad.

That is pretty nifty looking, but we're getting a Classics Blaster in Generations so I'll grab that instead.
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1102033)
Posted by Tigertrack on July 23rd, 2010 @ 4:52am CDT
YES! BRing on the Twincast and SG Blaster colored versions.... =P~ :BOT: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1102041)
Posted by Mykltron on July 23rd, 2010 @ 5:29am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Ah he looks sad.

Are you talking about this? If so, I may get the DL version cos he has elbows! He doesn't look as nice as Soundwave and has no weapons :-( but if i can find him at a decent price...
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1102048)
Posted by lightsyder on July 23rd, 2010 @ 5:38am CDT
Hmm, how tall do you guys think he will be? Around ML Soundwave size?

And what Generations Blaster are you referring too? The SDCC reissue for this year?
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1102049)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 23rd, 2010 @ 5:43am CDT
Mykltron wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:Ah he looks sad.

Nope, but now that I take another look it was Perceptor and not Blaster, damn.
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1102102)
Posted by karellan on July 23rd, 2010 @ 8:00am CDT
Trikeboy wrote:

I've got a KO Ravage and it's actually pretty nice. One foot is a little stiff, but other than that, I have no complaints. The KO version's USB has a slider that's a little tricky. You have to kind of push it in, and THEN slide it. It's hard to explain without looking at it. I could see how it would be easy to break, but the KO is actually made of pretty sturdy plastic, so it would take quite a bit of force.
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1102194)
Posted by starscreamprime1010 on July 23rd, 2010 @ 11:09am CDT
hahahahaha :lol: I might only get him because i have a toshiba computer :KREMZEEK:
Re: Toy Images of Device Label Blaster (1102203)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on July 23rd, 2010 @ 11:30am CDT
That's as good as I'd hoped, and as good as I'd feared when I decided to cancel my preorder due to saving a bit of cash.

Luckily I don't think enough people are interested in the gimmick, so I'll probably be good to wait a while on him. Wasn't there also a kit to make Universe 2.0 Blaster more Blaster-esque on the horizon as well?
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #205 - Ship Wrecked