Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset

Transformers News: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset

Wednesday, October 13th, 2010 11:38pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 51,888

Seibertron member kotoys has posted the gallery of the upcoming Hunt For The Decepticons Mindset.

This figure is a repaint version of Hunt For The Decepticons Hailstorm.

You can check out the full gallery at kotoys forum.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Droptested Thrice, kotoys

Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135470)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on October 14th, 2010 @ 2:55am CDT
the silver parts on mindset look better than the same parts in white on hailstorm but overall it's still not a figure I really want 'cept if I found it real cheap in a sale.
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135480)
Posted by Prime Riblet on October 14th, 2010 @ 3:54am CDT
I think HailStorm looks better. That light blue color just doesn't do much for the alt mode.
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135485)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 14th, 2010 @ 4:50am CDT
Quick question: Mindset's and Autobot, right? Because I thought he was a Decepticon, and when I got a close up on his face, it looked too Autobot-y to be a Decepticon. :lol: #-o
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135488)
Posted by Stockade on October 14th, 2010 @ 4:59am CDT
Mindsets' colors are boring, not much detail and very bland in bot mode and alt mode. And the head is aweful! Hailstorm looks much better, but still a very very small deluxe and not worth $12, maybe $5.00 at the most.
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135493)
Posted by Dinobot747 on October 14th, 2010 @ 6:06am CDT
First of all, I like Hailstorm's color scheme better. Light blue is just not a good tank color to me. Second, I REALLY want him aside from one thing: his missiles that stick way out the back in robot mold. Is there a way to fix these so they are shorter in robot mode, but still fireable in alternate mode?
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135524)
Posted by Rated X on October 14th, 2010 @ 7:46am CDT
The color makes all the difference !!! Love the blue, hate the green !!!
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135539)
Posted by dragons on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:07am CDT
oh no hasbro has decided to make trasnfroming smurf sorry way to much blue i couldnt help myself hes to blue blue wit henvy ok that was my last one ill stick wih hailstrom blueguy im not liking to much to much blue & black feels like have 3d transfromers toy put 3d glasses that comes 3d dvd all you see is 2 basic colors thats what i get i when i look at this guy
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135546)
Posted by kirbenvost on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:16am CDT
Pass, but there's so much new G1-goodness lately I can use the savings. XD
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135552)
Posted by dirk2243 on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:23am CDT
What I do love about Mindset is his head is a different mold! I am getting a bit tired of the repaints for this line, but at least the new head is a little help.

Is it just me or does it seem as though we've gotten lazy with all the Tech advances over the years? In the G-1 series there were never this many duplicates other than if they were actually in the movie. (the seekers and bumblebee and cliffjumper)
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135558)
Posted by Rated X on October 14th, 2010 @ 8:36am CDT
Every talking all that yang about this repaint but I gotta stand up for it. These are my points why it is better than Hailstorm:

1. No annoying brown tank treads. (Black is proper color because no mud turns completely them all brown)

2. No annoying bright red missles that stand out like an eyesore. (once again black rules)

4. Although I admit the green looks more military, it should have been a more olive/drab green to really give it that authentic 3rd world military look. The bright green used on Hailstorm makes it look too childish.

5. The light blue might be unrealalistic, but it just looks so fresh, so clean with the black Im really diggin it !!!
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135673)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on October 14th, 2010 @ 12:54pm CDT
Rated X wrote:3. The name "Hailstorm" is a popular rendition of the third Rainmaker, so why did we get this thing in the first place instead of a bad-ass lavender seeker ???

With Dirge and Thrust already out this year in Generations, and we'd like to think Thundercracker is on the way, maybe they're holding on to Hailstorm for a bit further down the road, and this is a way to nab and hold onto the trademark for the time being?
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135708)
Posted by AutobotTrainer on October 14th, 2010 @ 2:15pm CDT
:BOT: or :CON: ?
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135745)
Posted by Mindmaster on October 14th, 2010 @ 4:20pm CDT
AutobotTrainer wrote::BOT: or :CON: ?

Join the club, I'm just about as clueless as you are. :lol: :oops:
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135747)
Posted by Noideaforaname on October 14th, 2010 @ 4:28pm CDT
AutobotTrainer wrote::BOT: or :CON: ?

Reveal the shield to find out! ;)
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135759)
Posted by NTESHFT on October 14th, 2010 @ 4:47pm CDT
Has Hailstorm been out for a while? I never saw him in the stores and ended up gettin one cheap off of E-Bay.
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135760)
Posted by Galvatron X on October 14th, 2010 @ 4:47pm CDT
Noideaforaname wrote:Reveal the shield to find out! ;)

Oh my God, lol....BOOOOOOOO!

:lol:
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135778)
Posted by REGIFISHY on October 14th, 2010 @ 5:26pm CDT
Now that I see these two side by side, I'd have to say mindset looks more appealing to me.
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1135805)
Posted by Megazarak on October 14th, 2010 @ 6:13pm CDT
I'm liking how this guy looks. His head looks a little funny but still looks pretty good (he kind of reminds me of the unmasked Fallen actually, who, oddly enough, is also blue). The colours also look nice and work well together.

As for his faction, he's supposed to have some sort of connection to Onslaught, so that would make me believe that he's a :CON: . But I guess we'll only find out for sure once his shield is revealed.
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1136279)
Posted by Dagon on October 15th, 2010 @ 8:59pm CDT
Wow, new head? That's cool. I like Hailstorm, and am looking forward to Mindset.
Re: Toy Images Of Generations Deluxe Class Mindset (1136577)
Posted by NTESHFT on October 16th, 2010 @ 4:48pm CDT
Just got my Hailstorm in. I like the way he looks....

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Prime THUNDERTRON Brand New MIB Robots in Disguise Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Robots In Disguise RID Voyager Class Thundertron 100% Comp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime: Cyberverse Command -  Energon Driller & Knock Out. NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class Track Battle Roadbuster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class Roadbuster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ROTF Revenge Of The Fallen Stalker Scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage 1992 G1 G2 Transformers STALKER figure EUROPEAN EXCLUSIVE Predator Tank" on EBAY
Buy "A TRANSFORMERS Generations War for Cybertron Siege Micromaster Laserbeak Ravage" on EBAY