Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon

Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon

Saturday, July 31st, 2010 6:16am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 58,334

junowong28 from HK-TF forum has got his hand on the upcoming Hunt For The Decepticons Insecticon. He has posted a gallery of the toy, and he is also creative enough to transformed the Insecticon into some unofficial modes.

You can check out the original thread here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): HK-TF member junowong28

Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1106581)
Posted by Cheetron on July 31st, 2010 @ 6:29am CDT
He looks good. A lot better than I thought he would. He'll need a new name though. I just don't like the generic "i'm an insect' kind of names.
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1106591)
Posted by Stillinhis Prime on July 31st, 2010 @ 7:23am CDT
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1106637)
Posted by Stockade on July 31st, 2010 @ 9:52am CDT
Hey look its the "Contorticon" or the "Yogacon"

No thanks Pass the buck on this one and nice try Hasbro, your almost getting there, but almost doesn't get the job now does it?
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1106640)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 31st, 2010 @ 9:57am CDT
I think I'll call mine Waspinator. :D

Stillinhis Prime wrote:Oh look, it's something with a really vague Cybertronian alt-mode. No thanks, ROTF Soundwave was enough for me when it comes to that sort of thing. No real alt-mode, just a bunch of mangled up parts.

The Cybertronian alt-mode is a fan-mode. The bug is the official alt-mode.
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1106781)
Posted by Megatronsdemise666 on July 31st, 2010 @ 3:19pm CDT
HEYYERS THIS LOOKS PWETTY KOOOOOL :shock:

what size is he :-? scout? most likely

:CON: :KREMZEEK:
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1106859)
Posted by Noideaforaname on July 31st, 2010 @ 5:58pm CDT
^He's a Scout. Meaning the toy is larger than the actual character. We don't get too many of those.
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1106873)
Posted by Flux Convoy on July 31st, 2010 @ 7:04pm CDT
I'm pretty tickled with this guy. For something that didn't have a robot mode in the movie, for them to work a decent looking bot-mode in, works for me. I'll get him. At scout prices, I can't see why I wouldn't.
:BOT:
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1106942)
Posted by freaky777 on July 31st, 2010 @ 9:46pm CDT
Real nice, gonna get him. The only thing I'm considering for this guy is whether Hasbro or Takara is nicer. Usually its the Takara one.. will have to see..
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1106945)
Posted by Mkall on July 31st, 2010 @ 9:50pm CDT
I'm really liking this guy, if for no other reason than he's very much different than most of the other figures. (4 arms ftw)
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1107004)
Posted by Prime Riblet on August 1st, 2010 @ 1:12am CDT
I'll pass.
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1107106)
Posted by rpetras on August 1st, 2010 @ 8:45am CDT
I'm all over this little guy!

Neat bot mode, neat alt mode, a pile of fan modes and lots of posability.

I'll be army building with this little guy. :-)
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1107201)
Posted by Dai_Ceefax on August 1st, 2010 @ 11:39am CDT
This guy looks to be something of a spiritual successor to (possibly my all-time favourite mould) Cybertron Scrapmetal; a 'Jack of all trades yet master of none' in the best possible way!

Expect pictures like this http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b236/ ... modes3.jpg
soon...
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1107291)
Posted by Son of Primus on August 1st, 2010 @ 3:28pm CDT
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1108125)
Posted by Nightscreech on August 3rd, 2010 @ 8:00am CDT
ill pass
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1108326)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 3rd, 2010 @ 1:09pm CDT
Imperious Prime wrote:I may pick up a few of these figures and repaint them in the classic black and purple to create my own Swarm.

That's pretty cool. I'd buy a few if Hasbro did that for my Classics display.
:BOT:
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1108332)
Posted by Dead Metal on August 3rd, 2010 @ 2:06pm CDT
I'll wait for the repaint as I don't like the current deco but the mold looks cool.
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1109168)
Posted by Neo Tallgeese on August 5th, 2010 @ 10:18am CDT
:-? Hmmm...not a bad figure. Don't think it's good enough for a budget pick up. Wouldn't mind seeing it in G1 colors though.
Re: Toy Images of HFTD Insecticon (1110324)
Posted by LeL on August 8th, 2010 @ 12:11am CDT
My son loves this guy from Rotf, looks like I'll have to get two. Repainted in gunmetal and gold like these Japanese Giant Hornets.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy - Whirl The Flight-Bot! New!!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION GRIMLOCK VS BRUTICUS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Electronic Hero Mashers Light Up Weapons Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Hasbro Grimlock Vs. Bruticus Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Figures - Grimlock and Evasion Mode Optimus Prime - Used" on EBAY
Buy "2013 Transformers Construct Bots AOE DinoBot Optimus Prime & Gnaw Dino Brand NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Heatwave The Fire-Bot Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Ratchet" on EBAY