Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys

Transformers News: Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys

Sunday, December 20th, 2009 9:10AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 38,453

Kabaya Food Inc has just released the Kabaya Transformers Gum sets that come with 3 different convoy's mini toys. Toy images of these convoys have appeared at the Japanese Toy Blog - 水芥.
The convoys are:
- G1 Convoy
- G1 Victory Star Saber
- Classic/Henkei Convoy

Toy Images of Kabaya TF Gum with Convoys
Toy Images of Kabaya TF Gum with Convoys
Toy Images of Kabaya TF Gum with Convoys
Toy Images of Kabaya TF Gum with Convoys
Toy Images of Kabaya TF Gum with Convoys
Toy Images of Kabaya TF Gum with Convoys
Toy Images of Kabaya TF Gum with Convoys
Toy Images of Kabaya TF Gum with Convoys

Check out the remaining images here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers.
Credit(s): 水芥
Re: Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys (1029557)
Posted by gingermoney on December 20th, 2009 @ 9:30am CST
wow now ive got to re-order my pre-order
Re: Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys (1029559)
Posted by SJ21 on December 20th, 2009 @ 9:40am CST
Wow. Those look really nice for some candy toys. I am not going to go out of my way to pay a bunch of money for them, but if I come across them somewhere I will pick them up.
Re: Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys (1029562)
Posted by Down_Shift on December 20th, 2009 @ 9:59am CST
Love!
Re: Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys (1029577)
Posted by Convotron on December 20th, 2009 @ 11:54am CST
Very neat little toys. I wasn't expecting much from the past photos and the fact that they're meant to be "cheap" little things but I'm pretty impressed by the Henkei/Classics version of Convoy/OP. Star Saber looks so adorable with its little frowny eyes sticker.
Re: Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys (1029675)
Posted by rpetras on December 20th, 2009 @ 7:08pm CST
Any idea how big these are?
Re: Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys (1029688)
Posted by Mkall on December 20th, 2009 @ 7:43pm CST
rpetras wrote:Any idea how big these are?

Slightly smaller than Legends class figs, about the size of WSTs I believe
Re: Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys (1029742)
Posted by kirbenvost on December 21st, 2009 @ 12:13am CST
Convotron wrote:Star Saber looks so adorable with its little frowny eyes sticker.

Haha, yeah he is pretty funny. He's the one of these three that I really want. They all look pretty nice, but I'm not interested in a mini Classics Prime, and I already have WST Prime.

I wonder, do these actually transform, or do you have to take them apart and reassemble them for transformation?
Re: Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys (1029826)
Posted by rpetras on December 21st, 2009 @ 11:50am CST
Mkall wrote:
rpetras wrote:Any idea how big these are?

Slightly smaller than Legends class figs, about the size of WSTs I believe

Thanks.

I already have WST Prime, but a WST Classics Prime & Saber would be cool.

I'm kinda into these, but $40 for the set is a bit steep.
Re: Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys (1029872)
Posted by t3h_pr3t3nd3r on December 21st, 2009 @ 3:52pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:

It looks like a bit of both. I see hinges there, but also pegs & peg slots.
Re: Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys (1030986)
Posted by noctorro on December 25th, 2009 @ 1:02pm CST
Kawaiiiiii!!!!

They look so cute, hope they make more, a lot more :). I'd love to see more non-g1
characters who haven't been given a micronian treatment.
They transform, but 40 usd for 3? Aren't these like 40 usd for a box full of 25?
Re: Toy Images of Kabaya Transformers Gum - Convoys (1031008)
Posted by Valandar on December 25th, 2009 @ 3:07pm CST
Definitely gotta get the Classics version... if I can get the dosh.

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS LEADER CLASS THUNDERCRACKER HASBRO TOY - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 42 minutes 46 seconds
Takara Tomy Transformers Go G 14 Hunter Bumblebee 4904810487609 Original New - Time Remaining: 7 days 13 hours 47 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers TLK-31 Big Speed Change Dragon Storm TAKARA TOMY Japan New PSL - Time Remaining: 3 days 18 hours 4 minutes 54 seconds
Transformers MP-10K CONVOY BAPE APE Black CAMO Collaboration 2015 Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 8 minutes 32 seconds
Transformers MP-10R CONVOY BAPE APE Red CAMO Collaboration 2015 Optimus Prime FS - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 8 minutes 59 seconds
Transformers Armada Optimus Prime Powerlinx Figure Truck Cab Super Class Unicron - Time Remaining: 29 days 17 hours 18 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Prime Bumblebee Figure Weaponizer Class Ultra Leader Giant RID Rare - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 18 minutes 22 seconds
Transformers Cybertron RID Sureshock Mini-Con Class Team Complete Backblast Pack - Time Remaining: 5 days 11 hours 18 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017