Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider

Transformers News: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider

Saturday, June 12th, 2010 9:08AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 38,827

A Chinese Seibertron Energon Pub member that prefer to remain anonymous, has sent us a few unseen images of upcoming Marvel Transformers Crossover toys - Iron Man and Ghost Rider.

Iron Man is a brand new mold, he transforms into a futuristic 3-wheel vehicle. As for Ghost Rider, 2 different colour schemes are shown here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!
Credit(s): Anonymous

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085366)
Posted by Cheetron on June 12th, 2010 @ 9:34am CDT
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085372)
Posted by Blurrz on June 12th, 2010 @ 9:38am CDT
Cheetron wrote:I don't own any of this line, but they look smaller than normal. Kinda like a scout class. I do know one thing, I'm tired of Iron Man in this line. What is he, once per wave? Sheesh.

[color=teal]
Hey, it's the most popular super hero as of this moment. Hasbro will cash in on this 24/7. Ghost Rider looks pretty sweet. [/color]
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085375)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 12th, 2010 @ 9:50am CDT
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085404)
Posted by Flashwave on June 12th, 2010 @ 11:11am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:The Wheel hand on Ghosty kinda ruins it for me, but he has 3 skulls and one of them is on fire so f**k the wheel hand this is going in my collection.

Hmm. I like the Iron Man motorcycle, just not Ironman. Which of the Technobots am I thinking of would be great for that.
Afterburner: The bot I wanted is Afterburner. See the reemblence?
 :D
(ell that turned out flippin' huge. Doesn;t the forum resize anymore?What needs to happen, is that we need to consider the possibilites for the Marvel Crosspver. The Iron/Spidey Ironman jet, not a bad place to start for G2 Jhaxius. (If I could fiigure out how to work Photoshop CS5, I'd put up what I have in my head) I just need an idea on what to do with the SPidey chopper.

Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085407)
Posted by Mkall on June 12th, 2010 @ 11:26am CDT
Flashwave wrote:And I can honestly say that I don't know what to think of Ghost Rider. For colors, I like the Black and yellow one. But honestly, the second pic, that looks like the discards from G2, has a FAR better head paint.

Well, they are most likely prototypes, so I'm sure the colours will change
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085423)
Posted by Flashwave on June 12th, 2010 @ 11:58am CDT
Mkall wrote:

Well, they are most likely prototypes, so I'm sure the colours will change

Well, the first Ironman is, and *One* of the Ghost Riders is at least, but I suspect tlooking at the Botcon pics of the figures that the two middle ones are final.
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085425)
Posted by Flashwave on June 12th, 2010 @ 11:59am CDT
*Ignore this...*
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085434)
Posted by First-Aid on June 12th, 2010 @ 12:23pm CDT
I'm really liking that Ghost Rider, especially if it shows up in the same colors they were showing in the prop pictures earlier. Iron Man...meh...we'll see, I want to see the final product first. But since it's a new mold I probably will get it.
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085461)
Posted by Talous on June 12th, 2010 @ 1:36pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:
 :D

Wheelie? Is that you?

Seriously, these both look awesome, will buy.
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085474)
Posted by Anonymous on June 12th, 2010 @ 2:20pm CDT
Please tell me that the Ghost rider is not finished being painted #-o
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085488)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 12th, 2010 @ 3:03pm CDT
Iacon sentry wrote:Please tell me that the Ghost rider is not finished being painted #-o

"Don't worry, the final toy will have much more pink and purple, like he doesn't have in the comics!"
-Hasbro design department
:P
These are just mock ups to test the molds and designs.
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085517)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 12th, 2010 @ 5:13pm CDT
That ghostie is looking saweet and shall be mine
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085578)
Posted by Flashwave on June 12th, 2010 @ 8:10pm CDT
Talous wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
 :D

Wheelie? Is that you?

Seriously, these both look awesome, will buy.

Wheelie... I aim for this guy and I get, Wheelie. wonderful...
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085738)
Posted by Mykltron on June 13th, 2010 @ 9:02am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:

-Hasbro design department
:P
These are just mock ups to test the molds and designs.

So true. The colourblind hedgehogs in a bag are always at work.

Flashwave wrote:
Talous wrote:
Flashwave wrote:
 :D

Wheelie? Is that you?

Seriously, these both look awesome, will buy.

Wheelie... I aim for this guy and I get, Wheelie. wonderful...

I think the technobot idea better.
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #201 - Sweet Boy