Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider

Transformers News: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider

Saturday, June 12th, 2010 9:08am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 39,872

A Chinese Seibertron Energon Pub member that prefer to remain anonymous, has sent us a few unseen images of upcoming Marvel Transformers Crossover toys - Iron Man and Ghost Rider.

Iron Man is a brand new mold, he transforms into a futuristic 3-wheel vehicle. As for Ghost Rider, 2 different colour schemes are shown here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!

Credit(s): Anonymous

This article was last modified on Saturday, June 12th, 2010 9:12am CDT

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085366)
Posted by Cheetron on June 12th, 2010 @ 9:34am CDT
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085372)
Posted by Blurrz on June 12th, 2010 @ 9:38am CDT
Cheetron wrote:I don't own any of this line, but they look smaller than normal. Kinda like a scout class. I do know one thing, I'm tired of Iron Man in this line. What is he, once per wave? Sheesh.

Hey, it's the most popular super hero as of this moment. Hasbro will cash in on this 24/7. Ghost Rider looks pretty sweet.
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085375)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 12th, 2010 @ 9:50am CDT
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085404)
Posted by Flashwave on June 12th, 2010 @ 11:11am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:The Wheel hand on Ghosty kinda ruins it for me, but he has 3 skulls and one of them is on fire so f**k the wheel hand this is going in my collection.

Hmm. I like the Iron Man motorcycle, just not Ironman. Which of the Technobots am I thinking of would be great for that.
Afterburner: The bot I wanted is Afterburner. See the reemblence?
Image :D
(ell that turned out flippin' huge. Doesn;t the forum resize anymore?What needs to happen, is that we need to consider the possibilites for the Marvel Crosspver. The Iron/Spidey Ironman jet, not a bad place to start for G2 Jhaxius. (If I could fiigure out how to work Photoshop CS5, I'd put up what I have in my head) I just need an idea on what to do with the SPidey chopper.

Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085407)
Posted by Mkall on June 12th, 2010 @ 11:26am CDT
Flashwave wrote:And I can honestly say that I don't know what to think of Ghost Rider. For colors, I like the Black and yellow one. But honestly, the second pic, that looks like the discards from G2, has a FAR better head paint.

Well, they are most likely prototypes, so I'm sure the colours will change
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085423)
Posted by Flashwave on June 12th, 2010 @ 11:58am CDT
Mkall wrote:

Well, they are most likely prototypes, so I'm sure the colours will change

Well, the first Ironman is, and *One* of the Ghost Riders is at least, but I suspect tlooking at the Botcon pics of the figures that the two middle ones are final.
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085425)
Posted by Flashwave on June 12th, 2010 @ 11:59am CDT
*Ignore this...*
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085434)
Posted by First-Aid on June 12th, 2010 @ 12:23pm CDT
I'm really liking that Ghost Rider, especially if it shows up in the same colors they were showing in the prop pictures earlier. Iron Man...meh...we'll see, I want to see the final product first. But since it's a new mold I probably will get it.
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085461)
Posted by Talous on June 12th, 2010 @ 1:36pm CDT
Flashwave wrote:Image :D

Wheelie? Is that you?

Seriously, these both look awesome, will buy.
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085474)
Posted by Anonymous on June 12th, 2010 @ 2:20pm CDT
Please tell me that the Ghost rider is not finished being painted #-o
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085488)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 12th, 2010 @ 3:03pm CDT
Iacon sentry wrote:Please tell me that the Ghost rider is not finished being painted #-o

"Don't worry, the final toy will have much more pink and purple, like he doesn't have in the comics!"
-Hasbro design department
:P
These are just mock ups to test the molds and designs.
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085517)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 12th, 2010 @ 5:13pm CDT
That ghostie is looking saweet and shall be mine
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085578)
Posted by Flashwave on June 12th, 2010 @ 8:10pm CDT
Talous wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Image :D

Wheelie? Is that you?

Seriously, these both look awesome, will buy.

Wheelie... I aim for this guy and I get, Wheelie. wonderful...
Re: Toy Images of Marvel Transformers Crossover - Iron Man & Ghost Rider (1085738)
Posted by Mykltron on June 13th, 2010 @ 9:02am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:

-Hasbro design department
:P
These are just mock ups to test the molds and designs.

So true. The colourblind hedgehogs in a bag are always at work.

Flashwave wrote:
Talous wrote:
Flashwave wrote:Image :D

Wheelie? Is that you?

Seriously, these both look awesome, will buy.

Wheelie... I aim for this guy and I get, Wheelie. wonderful...

I think the technobot idea better.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #240 - Ramping Up
"Ramping Up"
Posted: Sunday, February 9th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots: Meet High Tide (Passport to Rea - ACCEPTABLE" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Action Figure -Minor Box Damage" on EBAY
Buy "2013 Playskool Heroes Transformers Epic Optimus Prime Toy Large 22 Inches" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege War For Cybertron Sideswipe G2 and Slamdance" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Medix The Doc Bot Ambulance" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots "Morbot" figure  Abt 2 1/2"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Grand Slam Cassette Figure" on EBAY
Buy "original G1 Transformers cassette SLAMDANCE Grandslam Raindance figures only" on EBAY