Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure

Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure

Wednesday, April 20th, 2011 7:05am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 29,560

Million Pubishing has revealed their exclusive Stepper figure. This figure looks to be exclusive with the upcoming Transformers Generations 2011 book set for release April 27. This figure is a repaint of Reveal The Shield/ United Jazz just as Takara exclusive G1 Targetmaster Stepper released in the Headmasters line was a repaint of G1 Jazz. He was known as Ricochet in the U.S. released in the Commemerative Reissue Series. He is seen here holding a repaint of Nightstick.

Seibertron: The Ultimate Transformers Resource

Credit(s): Million Publishing

This article was last modified on Wednesday, April 20th, 2011 8:43am CDT

Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211254)
Posted by dahpadre on April 20th, 2011 @ 7:12am CDT
This is the first I've seen of this figure. how can it be ordered?
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211257)
Posted by Trikeboy on April 20th, 2011 @ 7:15am CDT
dahpadre wrote:This is the first I've seen of this figure. how can it be ordered?

No further details such as price and availability have been announced but this might be the first of these exclusives I will buy.
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211258)
Posted by --B-- on April 20th, 2011 @ 7:18am CDT
That is pretty freakin sweet.

I can't help but think that Hasbro will put this out eventually, but I may be picking this up as well, depending on price.
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211259)
Posted by Praxus Prime on April 20th, 2011 @ 7:18am CDT
I really hope I can get my hands on one of these! I had been hoping somebody would make Ricochet/Stepper! Still, my only quarrel with this figure is that they left his visor blue.
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211260)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on April 20th, 2011 @ 7:24am CDT
The head's expression suits Stepper alot better than it does Jazz , though I sorta wish it was the other way around. :-?
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211261)
Posted by Prime Evil on April 20th, 2011 @ 7:28am CDT
Definitely gonna be getting this. Hmmm, I'm kinda surprised that Stepper is gonna be and exclusive.
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211266)
Posted by rpetras on April 20th, 2011 @ 7:43am CDT

I'm a bit surprised he'll be an exclusive though. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211275)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on April 20th, 2011 @ 7:50am CDT
I want this.
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211278)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 20th, 2011 @ 8:03am CDT
@xiaojeilui

Quit it man! 12 posts already and you still continue with that same schtck. Do it somewhere like 1up.

Now back to the fig, smart money is either they'll use the TFC "Nebulon" or Cyclonus' "Nightstick".

Though I wish (which won't)the original Jazz had a more "cheerful" expression while Stepper with the bad @ss one to distinguish one from the other.
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211280)
Posted by Jazz-1982 on April 20th, 2011 @ 8:14am CDT
I am very tempted to order the Million Publishing Transformers Generations book to get my hands on this. Stepper looks superb.
There should be more black and gold Transformers because it looks really cool. Black Zarak, Stepper, can't think of any more off the top of my head.
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211285)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on April 20th, 2011 @ 8:23am CDT

You know, I looked but you must have posted right after I started writing my news post. Sorry about that.
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211295)
Posted by Blackstreak on April 20th, 2011 @ 8:37am CDT
I want that!! How do I get my hands on it?
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211296)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on April 20th, 2011 @ 8:40am CDT
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211299)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 20th, 2011 @ 8:53am CDT
That's a sweet repaint and a well-done homage. It's too bad they couldn't include an homage to the Targetmaster aspect of the original by including something like Nightstick to clip onto the spoiler.
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211309)
Posted by Samsonator on April 20th, 2011 @ 9:20am CDT
F**K YES. THIS. THIS ON SO MANY LEVELS.
This has got to be the single greatest idea I've heard of in a while. I do hope that Hasbro decides to do a "Ricochet" over here some day, since there's no way I've got the cash to spare for this, despite how freakin' epic it is.
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211312)
Posted by Rated X on April 20th, 2011 @ 9:25am CDT
The figure is OK. Im more interested in characters represented in the G1 cartoon than those that came out after 1988 when Transformers was on life support. However, he would fit in great with my small G2 collection. Does he come with the same book talked about last week ??? Or will this book only be available in Japanses ???
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211320)
Posted by RiddlerJ on April 20th, 2011 @ 9:34am CDT
rpetras wrote:I pretty much assumed Stepper would show up, as he is one of the 2 obvious Jazz repaints.

I'm a bit surprised he'll be an exclusive though. :BANG_HEAD:

Who is the other? Dead End?
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211321)
Posted by Counterpunch on April 20th, 2011 @ 9:34am CDT
I'm on this. All of Million's stuff has been top-tier so far.
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211335)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on April 20th, 2011 @ 9:51am CDT
Razorclaw0000 wrote:This is straight-up excellent. Million Publishing is pretty cool. Now, just need a preorder.

Counterpunch wrote:I'm on this. All of Million's stuff has been top-tier so far.

I agree, this guy is pretty darn cool.
Re: Toy Images Of Million Publishing Exclusive Stepper Figure (1211340)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on April 20th, 2011 @ 9:58am CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:

I'm a bit surprised he'll be an exclusive though. :BANG_HEAD:

Who is the other? Dead End?

Either it's G2 Jazz, or SG Ricochet who has a color scheme based on G1 Artfire. Speaking of Artfire, where is he? I want them both as Classics!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #259 - Podcast Convoy
"Podcast Convoy"
Posted: Sunday, September 13th, 2020

Buy "Flame Toys Kuro Kara Kuri 02 - Transformers Tarn Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Ramhorn Eject Rewind Sunder" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Lancer" on EBAY
Buy "Heroes of Cybertron ESPIONAGE TEAM Bumblebee + Spike Transformers Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: War For Cybetron Earthrise Rung MISB NEW" on EBAY