Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots

Transformers News: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots

Saturday, September 4th, 2010 10:28AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 48,349

Over at Yahoo Japan auction, a loose piece of upcoming Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots is put up for auction.
The Dinobots, lead by Grimstone, are capable to combine and form a bigger robot mode.

We can see the toy images courtesy of the auction:

Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!
Credit(s): Yahoo Japan Auction

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121350)
Posted by dragons on September 4th, 2010 @ 10:39am CDT
sigh another one i may pass up i may save my money get micrmaster dinocombiner micromaster combiners look better than power corcombiners its the arms & legs that turn me away from these sets if powercore combiners had hands & feet of g1 or micromaster combiners i buy them but im not feeling it
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121357)
Posted by MGrotusque on September 4th, 2010 @ 10:52am CDT
is that really supposed to be his left arm? really? A set of FEET are his left hand!?
PCC is so ridiculous i can't stand it.
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121359)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on September 4th, 2010 @ 10:54am CDT
Nice, I gotta get this set. All I have right now is the first wave of the commander sets with the minicons and the combaticon/bombshock set. Must find more.
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121361)
Posted by phoenix88 on September 4th, 2010 @ 10:58am CDT
i'm strangely diggin this.....
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121362)
Posted by Flux Convoy on September 4th, 2010 @ 11:00am CDT
I like them. I want to see the bot mode for Grimstone.
:BOT:
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121369)
Posted by soundwave1994 on September 4th, 2010 @ 11:19am CDT
i like the look of these guys but im more inteestedin the constructicons so i can combine sledge with them also lol at the rather unfortunate combiner port on the right arm
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121370)
Posted by Blurrz on September 4th, 2010 @ 11:26am CDT

Totally awesome!
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121372)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on September 4th, 2010 @ 11:36am CDT
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121373)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 4th, 2010 @ 11:36am CDT
I'd still buy it and name MP Grimlock (if I ever get him) as their leader. Too bad there's not a pterodactyl thrown in the party. Still getting it though. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121379)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on September 4th, 2010 @ 11:55am CDT
Blurrz wrote:A Pachycephalosauria, a Parasaurolophus, an Ankylosauria, a Dimetrodon and Grimstone is a Ceratops

Totally awesome!

Triceramax Megazord! Activate! BTW Grimstone is a Styracosaurus, and the "-ia"'s are the family names. We usually use the "-us" for the actual animal ;)

No matter how much they say the PCC line sucks, I gotta have this one.
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121380)
Posted by Blurrz on September 4th, 2010 @ 12:02pm CDT
Aye, I knew the 'Name Guy' would come an correct me, thanks Jelze :P

Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121383)
Posted by Mindmaster on September 4th, 2010 @ 12:09pm CDT
Blurrz wrote: And I totally agree about this figure. Past PCC 5-Packs do not look as sturdy as this guy. Can't wait.

Yeah, tell me about it. When I got my first PCC 5-Pack, Bombshock, I was a little bit disappointed about one of the drones, the jeep-thing (not the tank-ish jeep) I call Swindle, because when I pop him in his slot, he angles to the right/left and then falls off. Once I get some, I plan on fixing the problem by hot-gluing the side of his slot so that it's tighter and won't fall off. Wish me luck! :lol: :lol: ;)
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121388)
Posted by Joker'sRequiem on September 4th, 2010 @ 12:18pm CDT
This may be the first 5 Pack I actually pick up. The others just haven't really done much to impress me. I like the Commander/Mini-Con two-packs, but the drones in the 5 packs just kill it for me.
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121394)
Posted by autobot-jolt on September 4th, 2010 @ 12:52pm CDT
Reminds me too much of Beast...the one I don't buy, someone else can have.
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121397)
Posted by Berserker Prime on September 4th, 2010 @ 1:01pm CDT
I'm ganna have to see more pics but it looks like the arms connect in od spots. The head and the um.... bum.
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121401)
Posted by kirbenvost on September 4th, 2010 @ 1:04pm CDT
Hmm, not bad, from what I can tell from these pics. The drones look a little fail, but otherwise it looks decent.
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121402)
Posted by Mkall on September 4th, 2010 @ 1:06pm CDT
I'll take one. Classics Grimlock needs his army
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121404)
Posted by Sky-Quake on September 4th, 2010 @ 1:08pm CDT
definatly picking this set up it looks great
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121407)
Posted by truegrit on September 4th, 2010 @ 1:13pm CDT
I have to say, even with the tall head, it look pretty good, now that I can see details. And despite any faults you can find, I think people would have to agree that this is one of the most proportional PCCs out there, with thicker limbs and a decent hip assembly.
Re: Toy Images of Power Core Combiners Grimstone with Dinobots (1121411)
Posted by Aluus on September 4th, 2010 @ 1:41pm CDT
Am i the only one who thinks this is the best PCC set yet?

Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
"The Real Ghostbusters"
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Decepticon Auto-Rollers, Roadblock & Dirtbag Figures." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Autobot Hound Generation no ravage" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Crash Combiner Skyhammer" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Hallmark Ornament Transformers Grimlock NIB" on EBAY
Buy "SCI-FI REVOLTECH SERIES 030 Transformers Optimus Prime Action Fi..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Laserbeak 1996 VGC" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS IDW THRILLING 30TH DELUXE ARMADA STARSCREAM New" on EBAY