Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher

Transformers News: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher

Wednesday, June 16th, 2010 7:55AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 39,576

Actoys forum member irvine2029 has uploaded some new images of previously unseen Transformers Movie Scout Class Breacher. This figure is one of the new molds created for the Hunt For The Decepticons line and so far little is known about it other than that he is Seaspray's partner.

Check out original thread here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!
Credit(s): Actoys member irvine2029

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086760)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on June 16th, 2010 @ 8:08am CDT
Looks good, I'l buy him. I really like that his hands aren't shrouded with alt mode body panels like the Dead End mold and Brakedown.

I wonder if he clips into Seaspray's alt mode, or if he just happens to fit the available space. Doesn't matter, I suppose.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086761)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 16th, 2010 @ 8:09am CDT
Well, we do know that he's supposedly some sort of partner to Sea Spray.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086762)
Posted by RogueDeathangel on June 16th, 2010 @ 8:10am CDT
Cybertron Scattershot anyone?
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086763)
Posted by Mkall on June 16th, 2010 @ 8:12am CDT
Nice. I'll get him.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086765)
Posted by Diem on June 16th, 2010 @ 8:14am CDT
RogueDeathangel wrote:Cybertron Scattershot anyone?

I take it you haven't seen ROTF Scattorshot?
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086768)
Posted by Vectorsigma100 on June 16th, 2010 @ 8:30am CDT
Wow. He looks nice.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086770)
Posted by Warbreaker on June 16th, 2010 @ 8:37am CDT
Hrm - he seems to have rather squarish arm kibble. Oh well, he still looks really good.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086772)
Posted by RogueDeathangel on June 16th, 2010 @ 8:42am CDT
Diem wrote:
RogueDeathangel wrote:Cybertron Scattershot anyone?

I take it you haven't seen ROTF Scattorshot?

Oh, I have, but this looks like a much better fit for the name.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086775)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 16th, 2010 @ 8:46am CDT
Wow, this is an awesome-looking scout! Somehow quite a bit less movie-looking. Will definitely be picking this guy up.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086777)
Posted by RogueDeathangel on June 16th, 2010 @ 8:51am CDT
I love how the movie scouts have been such excellent little toys.
Small, cheap and fun.
Perfect for those of us who don't have much money to spend!
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086778)
Posted by Lackadaisical on June 16th, 2010 @ 8:53am CDT
For an scout look pretty neat, almost like a deluxe figure, well done and no supossed limbs, but actual and "functional" ones. At first I thought I was seeing a repaint of the deluxe cybertron hot shot, I think this kinda alt. mode gives for a lot of designs. I'd get this one if I'd have the chance to.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086779)
Posted by Flux Convoy on June 16th, 2010 @ 8:56am CDT
Yeah, he's kinda sexy lookin'.
:BOT:
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086781)
Posted by bagelsncheesey on June 16th, 2010 @ 9:00am CDT
not a huge fan of the movie toys in general, but i'll definitely be getting this guy. loving the headsculpt :APPLAUSE:

well done hasbro!
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086782)
Posted by It Is Him on June 16th, 2010 @ 9:02am CDT
I dig the Classic-looking head sculpt.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086785)
Posted by Prime Evil on June 16th, 2010 @ 9:05am CDT
I definitely like this non-movie looking movie toy! Gonna be a buy.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086787)
Posted by Noideaforaname on June 16th, 2010 @ 9:22am CDT
Bonecrusher hates--- eh....

I like the alt mode, but I dislike the robot mode (keeping in mind my ideal robot mode is, well, standing right behind him). He's supposed to connect to Sea Spray, right? I wonder how well the connection is. Skystalker can sit on Mindwipe's shoulder all adorable minion like, as well as dock in alt modes, but Breacher doesn't seem to have pegs or anything.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086788)
Posted by Down_Shift on June 16th, 2010 @ 9:24am CDT
I really like the look of this guy.

So far, he's the only scout I'm looking forward to getting.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086791)
Posted by joevill on June 16th, 2010 @ 9:31am CDT
Wow! Breacher looks cool! I want it!~
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086800)
Posted by Joetx on June 16th, 2010 @ 9:58am CDT
It Is Him wrote:I dig the Classic-looking head sculpt.

ITA. The major thing that has kept me away from the movie figures are the insect-looking heads. I understand they're aliens, but that doesn't mean they have to look ugly.

Also, this is easily the best looking scout figure in the line. The rest look cheap & ugly.
Re: Toy Images of Scout Class Breacher (1086802)
Posted by Samsonator on June 16th, 2010 @ 10:01am CDT
Breacher's a must-buy. Very awesome.
Transformers products from AMAZON

Featured Products

Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 43%
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations combiner wars deluxe protectobot groove" on AMAZON
You save: 35%
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
You save: 23%
You save: 23%
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars 2016 Liokaiser Platinum Edition Action Figure" on AMAZON
You save: 21%