Toy Images Of Takara Transformers Animated Blitzwing

Toy Images Of Takara Transformers Animated Blitzwing

Wednesday, March 17th, 2010 8:07am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 31,806

Seibertron member kotoys has dropped by and shared with us on the upcoming Takara version Transformers Animated Voyager Class Blitzwing.
Same as some of the main cast characters, Blitzwing also received shiny paint work and different colour scheme for his faction logo.

Check out a piece kotoys's photo gallery below....

..while the rest can be found within our boards here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com, the Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): kotoys

This article was last modified on Thursday, March 18th, 2010 7:17pm CDT

Re: Toy Images Of Takara Transformers Animated Blitzwing (1055226)
Posted by HighPrime on March 17th, 2010 @ 8:27am CDT

Another problem is these are just to darn expensive. I will be picking up Activators Cliffjumper, however, since he was all but impossible to find when released stateside. If they release a Voyager class instance of the other Starscream clones that weren't released here, those will be scooped up, also.
Re: Toy Images Of Takara Transformers Animated Blitzwing (1055239)
Posted by rpetras on March 17th, 2010 @ 9:27am CDT
I kind of like the Takara updates on this one. That's a first for me with this line.

Not enough to pay import prices for a fig I already have, but this is the first one where I think their changes actually work.
Re: Toy Images Of Takara Transformers Animated Blitzwing (1055252)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 17th, 2010 @ 10:19am CDT
Aside from Voyager Megatron, whose whitish plastic coloring was unfortunate, so far all the changes to the Takara Animated figs is just like the chrome on the Henkei releases: Why? It don't look like the show, it doesn't look better, so there's no point, really. The packages look nice, but I don't collect packaging. Which is good, I guess, since I have no reason to pay import prices for them.

If anything, the only benefit is that collectors will easily be able to tell the difference between loose versions of the figures. Not that it matters, since the general consensus seems to be that the Hasbro ones look better. :P
Re: Toy Images Of Takara Transformers Animated Blitzwing (1055278)
Posted by Softimus Prime on March 17th, 2010 @ 12:43pm CDT
never before have i ever seen metallic beige.
Re: Toy Images Of Takara Transformers Animated Blitzwing (1055474)
Posted by ang3l3s on March 18th, 2010 @ 12:41am CDT
HighPrime wrote:Looks good, but I categorically prefer the Hasbro releases. First time I've ever preferred the Hasbro release over a Takara one. The matte/understated finish just seems to align better with the animation for me.

+1 , it just astonishes me how kids have no idea how lucky they are to have such accurate and articulate figures, gotta love triple changers whatever the line!!!
Re: Toy Images Of Takara Transformers Animated Blitzwing (1055484)
Posted by Spectral Dragon on March 18th, 2010 @ 1:40am CDT
Skip Blitzwing, where can I get that odd looking version of Skylynx?Image
Re: Toy Images Of Takara Transformers Animated Blitzwing (1055607)
Posted by GEEWUN on March 18th, 2010 @ 3:40pm CDT
I think the Hasbro looks better personally....

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Salvage & Whirl the flight bot & Hot Spot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Rescue Bot Quickshadow" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots DANI BURNS & (2) BLADES FLIGHT BOTS Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cliffjumper 2019 Figure Deluxe Class Earthrise War Cybertron Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Bumblebee Rescue Guard 10-Inch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Academy Medix the Doc-Bot Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "VINTAGE 1984 TRANSFORMERS G1, Devastator , SCAVENGER + SCRAPPER, Takara, Japan" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-S37 BRUNT Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Hasbro 2019 MIB Sealed" on EBAY