Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed!

Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed!

Monday, February 7th, 2011 10:13am CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 78,398

USA Weekend has posted the first toy images of Arcee from the latest Transformers Animation - Transformers Prime.
Both the images revealed Arcee toy in robot as well as alternate modes.

Toys of Transformers Prime are expected to hit retails on October 2011.

Check out the images below:

You can view the original post here.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): USA Weekend

Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178716)
Posted by warwik311 on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:18am CST
Sweet Primus!! My wallet just wept.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178717)
Posted by Rated X on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:23am CST
Enough motercycles !!!

Wheres the damn car ???

Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178718)
Posted by First-Aid on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:23am CST
WOW! Awesome! Spot on! Perfect! Best motorcycle TF ever!
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178719)
Posted by Kingpun on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:24am CST
Well, I wasn't going to collect this line, but it appears that that decision is out of my hands. Looks like I'll be putting in extra hours at work.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178721)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:24am CST
So is THIS the Arcee we saw in those Wal Mart listings? If so, I'm disappointed...
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178723)
Posted by Ravage XK on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:25am CST
Looking good. Lets see the rest please!!
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178725)
Posted by Counterpunch on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:26am CST
Rated X wrote:Enough motercycles !!!

Wheres the damn car ???

That they did. Hasbro says a lot of things these days. Yup, a lot of things.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178727)
Posted by NatsumeRyu on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:27am CST
I am impressed. Looks like Prime will keep my toy interest after the movies have gone. :)
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178728)
Posted by Crosshairs on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:29am CST
Hate them for lying about no TF Prime toys
Love the new Arcee
Give
Me
Her
NOW
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178729)
Posted by Blackstreak on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:29am CST
I liked the series but not enough to monetarily support the toyline. My main reason, which is no secret, is that some of the character design influences are drawn from Transformers Animated. Animated character design and artwork just didn't appeal to me.

On a side note I was under the impression there was no supporting toy line for this series. But I'm not surprised there is going to be one.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178730)
Posted by GuyIncognito on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:30am CST
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME-SAUCE!!!
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178732)
Posted by xtsaur on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:31am CST
Sick!!! If this toy is any indication of what the Prime toys will be like then I am fully on board! First a sick T3 trailer now this??!?! Prime confirmed for season 2... now all we need is Transformers 4 confirmation!!! Cuz it cant end without the dinobots!!! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178733)
Posted by El Duque on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:31am CST
I really wish Hasbro would stop making me wish my life away. This looks great, cant' wait to see the rest of the line.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178734)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:35am CST
Sold! As much as I dislike most of TF: Prime I have enjoyed Arcee, Ratchet and Bulkhead a lot as characters and I really do look forward to the toy-line more than DotM.

You know, a finished looking figure picture this early, I bet this is the Arcee that popped up in Walmart computers. It is too early to be seeing these if they are for an October release. I'm thinking like they discussed in the Twincast that we are getting preview figures for TF: Prime. It only make sense. Hasbro can't really not have at least a sampling of Prime figures out there being the cartoon kicks off again this Friday. I don't see them holding out till October, they will at least give us the main Autobot cast in a preview line.

Now my hope is that the Starscream that showed up is Tf: Prime Starscream and not another Classics mold version (or the legends class one).
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178736)
Posted by Oilspill on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:37am CST
How To Do Motorcycle Transformers: An In-Depth Investigation

Right:

Right:

Wrong:
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178737)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:38am CST
Meh, not bad but not great either. Looks like it might have a cool transformation but the head sculpt sucks. Hate the way they did the animated movie combo look, they took the worst aspects from both and mashed em together.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178740)
Posted by The Legend on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:42am CST
Rated X wrote:Also, If I recall correctly, Didnt they say at Botcon in Orlando that were no plans to make a toy line for Transformers Prime ???

LoL at those people who believed a toy company would invest in 50 half hour toy commercials without producing a toyline. :roll:
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178741)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:42am CST
TFA will be my "arcee".. However this one has a place in my collection, maybe with another name.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178742)
Posted by Godzillabot Primal on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:43am CST
Well I guess Arcee’s listing on that toy list for GEN TF’s list was for this sweet looking fembot. The thing about TFP characters that I do not like is the face design they do not have noses! :-x But it seems this toy has a sort of a nose. :D
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Arcee Revealed! (1178743)
Posted by Badassimus Prime on February 7th, 2011 @ 10:43am CST
I'm really pleased with this. I have enjoyed the first five episodes of TF:Prime and Arcee has really become my favorite of the five Autobots in the show. I do hope that we'll still get to have a Generation or RTS Arcee that will reference the G1 character.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Ectotron" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop Transformers Grimlock #69 ECCC 2021 Emerald City Comic Con Presale" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the moon studio series barricade topspin road buster loose" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Super Megatron Takara Tomy Mall TT-GS09 NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop! Transformers Grimlock #69 ECCC 2021 Emerald City Comic Con PRE ORDER" on EBAY
Buy "Ghostbusters - Transformers Generations Ectotron ECTO-1 with Comic (IN HAND)" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Box: Transformers VS. G.I. Joe - (GS Exclusive) Cobra Commander & Optimus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects War for Cybertron Deluxe Rotorstorm" on EBAY