Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream

Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream

Sunday, July 24th, 2011 11:36am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 51,430

Hong Kong Transformers Fans Group On Facebook - Transformers Galaxy has posted some in hand images of the upcoming Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream.

The gallery shows the figure in both alternate and robot mode as well as size comparison shots.

To view the full gallery, click any of the above images.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Transformers Galaxy

Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265450)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on July 24th, 2011 @ 11:42am CDT
Well the fans of the series should be devouring this one as easy as Unicron devoures planets. Its sucks though that the alt mode looks so bad ass compared to the robot mode. Way to go and f**k it up again HASBRO, way to go! :VEHI:
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265451)
Posted by El Duque on July 24th, 2011 @ 11:43am CDT
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265454)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on July 24th, 2011 @ 11:47am CDT
With this coming out s a voyager I will pass on the deluxe size
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265461)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 24th, 2011 @ 11:49am CDT
Robot mode looks great.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265462)
Posted by Mach on July 24th, 2011 @ 11:51am CDT
El Duque wrote:Ha, I was in the process of newsing this, and just about picked the same images. Great minds think alike.

:grin:
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265465)
Posted by Mkall on July 24th, 2011 @ 11:54am CDT
Looks pretty darn good.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265466)
Posted by Rated X on July 24th, 2011 @ 11:55am CDT
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265468)
Posted by El Duque on July 24th, 2011 @ 11:57am CDT
Rated X wrote:The robot mode really sucks. I have yet to watch TF Prime. But Im not happy of their rendition of my favorite character...

You may not like this interpretation of Screamer, but this figure is spot on.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265469)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 24th, 2011 @ 11:59am CDT

It would really help you if you read a comic or watched a show before you passed judgement on the character you don't know about. Yes, the design isn't Geewun, but TF: Prime Starscream is a really nice character.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265472)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 24th, 2011 @ 12:01pm CDT
they really couldnt find a better way to hide the chest in alt mode? i will give them props for making it show accurate and a functional figure but it still looks like crap.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265495)
Posted by El Duque on July 24th, 2011 @ 12:58pm CDT
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265497)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 24th, 2011 @ 1:04pm CDT
El Duque wrote:Keep in mind this Deluxe is more or less a preview figure, with a Voyager figure to follow.

I've heard people say the voyager's alt mode looks less impressive than the deluxe. I haven't seen it myself though.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265499)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on July 24th, 2011 @ 1:07pm CDT

Without the show, I can see where you are coming from, but Prime Starscream is my favorite Starscream of all time. You can't help but smile at his. He is cunning, coward, and betrayer all wrapped up into one. Like take the best attributes of most Starscreams in recent times and wrap them up and you have Prime Screamer. Just a great character, and his voice acting is superb.

I will buy both version of Starscream. I couldn't wait until next spring to finally have a version of this guy, so I will get the Deluxe in anticipation of the Voyager.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265500)
Posted by El Duque on July 24th, 2011 @ 1:12pm CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:

Ask and you shall receive..............

Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265508)
Posted by bkz on July 24th, 2011 @ 1:38pm CDT
I can already see many "cybertronian mode swoop" customs >:oP
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265509)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 24th, 2011 @ 1:41pm CDT
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265519)
Posted by Mkall on July 24th, 2011 @ 2:00pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:Well, I'm asking a question, does he light up? It sure looks like it, and if that's the case, the light up voyagers are back! :MAX2:

The voyager one will light up, which mean I gotta find my tiny screwdriver and start removing, bagging, and labeling batteries again.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265521)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on July 24th, 2011 @ 2:00pm CDT

Animated Starscream was plagued with automorph from the 07 movie, and that Voyager Starscream clearly has a mechtech weapon. Still love the design, but that weapons is being stowed away.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265524)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 24th, 2011 @ 2:10pm CDT
Lord Onixprime wrote:Why is that Starscream always is the one to carry over a gimmick from a previous movie line?

At least it's a light up mech tech weapon!
DING! SPARKLE SPARKLE!
Re: Toy Images of Transformers Prime Deluxe Class Starscream (1265535)
Posted by Brilock on July 24th, 2011 @ 3:07pm CDT
Lord Onixprime wrote:

Without the show, I can see where you are coming from, but Prime is my favorite Starscream of all time. You can't help but smile at his. He is cunning, coward, and betrayer all wrapped up into one. Like take the best attributes of most Starscreams in recent times and wrap them up and you have Prime Screamer. Just a great character, and his voice acting is superb.

Yea they really did well with him in this series, he is one of the most sinister of the starscreams yet.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers monxo Headmaster Weirdwolf Wave 2 evil decepticon sealed new!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Chromedome & Stylor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects God Neptune Combiner Wars Coelagon Gulf Skalor" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Headmasters Hardhead & Duros" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G15 Hunter Bulkhead Takara Tomy Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TT-GS02 KRAKEN (Seawing) / Seacons / In Hand" on EBAY