Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends

Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends

Monday, February 7th, 2011 7:13pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 81,613

aintitcool.com has got the first hand toy images of upcoming Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime & Megatron figures. The images also showed the robot mode & alternate mode of the famous leaders.

Other than that, figures of the Autobots' human friends - Jackson, Miko and Raf are also featured. However, it seems like the human figures have no articulations.

You can view the original post here.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): aintitcool

This article was last modified on Monday, February 7th, 2011 7:15pm CST

Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179132)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:16pm CST
omg i cant f*(king wait for these toys! :D IM GETTING THEM ALL!!!!!!!
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179135)
Posted by TCracker on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:17pm CST
Must have! but why I have a feeling that those are deluxe class sized?
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179136)
Posted by LiKwid on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:18pm CST
Prime lookws like a power bot..Megs however looks amazing..totally screen accurate..the little human figures though, I'll let my dog chew on them :P
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179137)
Posted by --B-- on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:19pm CST
Out of all of them, BB, Arcee, Screamer, the humans and Megs all look awesome. Prime looks terrible. Hopefully he is wildly mis-transformed.

While I won't get them for myself, it looks like the TF dad in me is picking up one of each for the boys.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179138)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:19pm CST
The one TF: Prime figure I was excited for the most is the worst looking. Prime just looks bad, hopefully mistransformed a little. He looks like a scout class figure rather than a deluxe and the rest of the figures.

Megatron on the other hand, another mold full of win.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179139)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:23pm CST
So does this grouping imply that the kid figs will come in an Op/Megs vs. pack?

If they are deluxes, then hopefully that Megatron mold will also be sold individually, since the amateur kitbasher in me wants to take a crack at 2 or 3 of them.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179141)
Posted by Savage on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:25pm CST
Prime looks a bit plain, but otherwise I'm pleased. Starscream still looks the best of all the TFP toys so far to me. And we're getting toys of the humans?! That's unusual for TFs, but I kinda dig it. Besides, Miko's hot.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179142)
Posted by Darclipto on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:27pm CST
After seeing that kickass Bumblebee figure, seeing Prime is a total let down. He looks awful! The worst part is his fake windshield chest. Ever since Movie 1 leader Prime, I never want to see another fake windshield chest. Those human figures... are stupid. I hate how every TF series has to have obnoxious children that hog up the screen time when all I want to see are the bots. Of course, they are made even more obnoxious due to the ridiculous anime hair
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179143)
Posted by Pontimax 01 on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:29pm CST
Megs looks great. Too bad by the time he hits shelves he'll most likely have lost all that nice finish and just be gray plastic.

Prime looks very bleh. I was worried how his CGI aesthetics would translate to plastic. Turns out not very well, at least for this size class. And he looks like he has the least amount of paint apps of the entire line so far.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179146)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:31pm CST
Prime's alt mode looks really good, too bad they had to sacrifice his robot mode for it.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179147)
Posted by Lord Onixprime on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:31pm CST
Prime looks like crap, the rest are good.

Oooooo, I get the annoying kids to melt down in a frying pan!
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179149)
Posted by Pr1meSuspect on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:35pm CST
Prime looks allright, some better pictures could really do him some justice though. Megatron looks great except for his head sticking out of the top of vehicle mode. Man, with the new Generations, RtS, DOTM and now Prime figures I'm gonna be broke :sad:
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179156)
Posted by Optimus1138 on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:36pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:I wonder, maybe these are just small intro combo pack versions of Prime and Megs, like the Battle Begins pack in Animated?

I have a very strong feeling that you're right. The figures both look simplistic and deluxe-sized. Given the accuracy and quality of the other figures we've seen so far, these figures aren't at all what I'd expect. I wouldn't be at all surprised if we'll get Voyager or larger figures of Prime and Megs. Hopefully we will, because I was hoping for a larger Megatron figure.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179157)
Posted by Blozor on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:36pm CST
So the human figures are like Kevin Smith's InAction Figures.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179161)
Posted by GetRightRobot on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:45pm CST
Great, now I have to get a third shift job at Walmart whiling working my other 2 jobs in between selling drugs and panhandling in order to afford the stuff that is coming out this year!!! I want these.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179163)
Posted by chrisc4 on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:46pm CST
i love them! i wouldnt mind if they were deluxe, but it would be sweet if megsy and bulky were at least voyagers :PRAY:
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179164)
Posted by griftimus prime on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:46pm CST
those humans are going right in the microwave
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179165)
Posted by NTESHFT on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:46pm CST
Blozor wrote:So the human figures are like Kevin Smith's InAction Figures.

Zero posability, zero points of articulation, and zero action for the movie that had zero box office!

Yeah, I got a couple of those guys. I have Dante and Randal in my collection room, having a conversation with E.T.

I do think Prime is a little bland. I do like Starscream and Megs. I'm sure a few of these guys will end up in my collection.....
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179170)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 7th, 2011 @ 7:50pm CST
prime doesnt look bad but hes not awesome either and megatron looks like gigantor and why are there human figures no one is going to want them, still not feeling this toyline.
Re: Toy Images of Transformers: Prime - Optimus Prime, Megatron & Human Friends (1179152)
Posted by kirbenvost on February 7th, 2011 @ 8:31pm CST
I'm in agreement with most here. Megatron looks great, while Prime is a little simplistic. The kids, I don't case about one way or the other, they'll just go in the box with the rest of the unused accessories.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #291 - Til All Are 2021
"Til All Are 2021"
Posted: Sunday, January 2nd, 2022

Buy "SWERVE Deluxe Class TRANSFORMERS Universe Series Action Figure 2004 COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cyberverse SKY BYTE, Tiny Turbo Changers 2020" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS TG-25 ORION PAX VS MEGATRONUS Figure TGHB" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BUMBLEBEE CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES - ENERGON ARMOR SHOCKWAVE" on EBAY
Buy "Loyal Subjects Transformers Frenzy & Buzzsaw 2 Pack 2015 SDCC Exclusive Set" on EBAY
Buy "transformers g1 original Constructicon Hook Part" on EBAY