Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime

Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime

Thursday, June 10th, 2010 8:07am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 45,738

TFClub has put up an auction for the Voyager Class Movie version of Optimus Prime at Taobao.com.

This version of Optimus Prime is more screen accurate, just like a smaller version of Revenge of The Fallen Leader Class Optimus Prime. Other than that, Battle Blade Optimus Prime also comes with replica of Matrix of the Leadership.

Check out original auction page here.

Seibertron, your Ultimate Resource for Transformers!

Credit(s): TFclub

This article was last modified on Thursday, June 10th, 2010 9:59pm CDT

Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084438)
Posted by Stockade on June 10th, 2010 @ 8:10am CDT
Better than the previous versions or repaints. I may snag this one due to screen accuracy and weapons. But for now PASS...
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084447)
Posted by Blurrz on June 10th, 2010 @ 8:37am CDT
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084448)
Posted by Cheetron on June 10th, 2010 @ 8:39am CDT
I'll get him mostly thanks to the guns. I like him with guns more than I liked the Leader class with the swords that won't stay retracted. Add in a matrix and it's a done deal. lol
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084450)
Posted by HighPrime on June 10th, 2010 @ 8:42am CDT
Pass. Looks OK, but I've about had it with the unpainted gray/dull flat plastic.. so lazy and makes the figure look unfinished. If they repaint it (and you know they will), perhaps I'll pick up then.
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084457)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on June 10th, 2010 @ 8:46am CDT
rather than let another 3rd party company make a mini version of OP (much like the mini-masterpiece prime...which I LOVE!!!) Hasbro is deciding to take the innitiative...although a day late and some inches short...hey Hasbro...why don't we try the reverse with Bonecrusher & Blackout & SUPERSIZE them, may be you'll get a better response!!! :roll:

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe" :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084463)
Posted by kirbenvost on June 10th, 2010 @ 8:56am CDT
Blurrz wrote:Too bad 2007 Movie Leader Prime cured cancer and ROTF Leader Prime is the key to light speed space travel.

Hahaha, indeed Blurrz, indeed. :lol:
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084474)
Posted by Warbreaker on June 10th, 2010 @ 9:16am CDT
He's nice, but I think I'll stick with my Buster Prime, thanks.
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084484)
Posted by bagofshhh on June 10th, 2010 @ 9:56am CDT
I think it looks good, but I would like to see how it looks next to a deluxe Ratchet and Ironhide.
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084488)
Posted by JBPrime on June 10th, 2010 @ 10:01am CDT
I think I'll be getting this for sure.
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084496)
Posted by Corduroy Bear on June 10th, 2010 @ 10:17am CDT
It cracks me up that the *worst* feature of the (otherwise amazing) leader-class Prime has been not only included in this version, but made a selling point in the name. The blades on this guy look just as restrictive to arm movement as they are on the larger version; curious to see if they will also deploy with the same annoying ease and frequency.

I thought that the fenders on the ankles of the leader-class version were properly rotated back in his robot form. In the shots of this new guy, these parts aren't rotated... but neither are the parts of the leader-class. Do the parts not move on the small one, or are both mis-transformed?
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084508)
Posted by jaws on June 10th, 2010 @ 10:40am CDT
I want it, the Prime collection will grow
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084512)
Posted by MagnaBlade on June 10th, 2010 @ 11:00am CDT
I think its a beauty, especially for a mass production figure at ~$22. I really like this size for Prime.
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084535)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on June 10th, 2010 @ 11:30am CDT
Looks good, but the guns look awful....anyhow the Leader's got better scale so I'll be passing on this.
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084592)
Posted by slaggathor12 on June 10th, 2010 @ 1:35pm CDT
"I SHALL CALL HIM mini-me."
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084599)
Posted by Overcracker on June 10th, 2010 @ 1:55pm CDT
Looks very nice. Definitely going to try and get him.
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084677)
Posted by Cryo Prime on June 10th, 2010 @ 5:12pm CDT
For the sole reason that I need a Prime to duke it out with my voyager Megs I'm getting him. Mabe I can kitbash a hole in his chest to recreate the forest fight seen. Plus I need to work on my kitbashe stuff since I'm still new to it.
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084682)
Posted by Amelie on June 10th, 2010 @ 5:22pm CDT
Remind me again - why aren't we getting this colour sceme on a G2 Lazer-rod Prime reissue for something like Generations?

Also - this is Movieverse. I won't be buying.
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1084686)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on June 10th, 2010 @ 5:36pm CDT
I will buy, I don't have any voyager movie primes so this looks pretty good.
Re: Toy Images of Voyager Class Battle Blade Optimus Prime (1085870)
Posted by Ungie on June 13th, 2010 @ 6:23pm CDT
The sole reason I am getting this is to re create the scene of sam putting the Matrix in primes chest, ala the one picture. IT looks so cool

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series SS-22 Dropkick Bumblebee Movie Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "New Sealed Hasbro Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Cogman 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Mirage - Transformers Series 2 The Loyal Subjects Vinyl Blind Box Figure 1/16" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS CYBERVERSE ADVENTURES ULTRA RACK 'N' RUIN ACTION FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kids Logic Mecha Nations MN-01 Optimus Prime - MISB" on EBAY
Buy "SDCC Loyal subjects Exclusive Transformers Optimus Prime GOLD" on EBAY
Buy "MISP Loyal Subjects -Transformers - Dead Optimus Prime - HASTINGS" on EBAY
Buy "MISP Hasbro The Loyal Subjects x Transformers Action Vinyl Grimlock" on EBAY