Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available

Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available

Saturday, March 29th, 2008 8:51am CDT

Categories: Collectables, Store News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 17,097

Online Store, Toyrocket has listed pre-orders for not only the set of three Autobot fairlady busts together, but now you can also order each individually. This is new because previously, only the set of three was available for pre-ordering, but now you don't have to buy the triplets to get the one you want!

Check out the listings here:

Set of Three--$179.99 Ships in May

Prowl--Limited to 500 pieces--$54.99

Bluestreak--Limited to 250 pieces--$69.99

Smokescreen--Limited to 250 pieces--$69.99

Credit(s): Sol Fury@TFW2005

Re: Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available (667283)
Posted by Hard Hacker on March 29th, 2008 @ 8:58am CDT
Strange how those characters are being released at the same time, it's not like they're retools of eachother now.
Re: Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available (667285)
Posted by shockticus on March 29th, 2008 @ 9:00am CDT
Cool! By the way, which one of their figures came first?
Re: Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available (667286)
Posted by Smokescreen85 on March 29th, 2008 @ 9:00am CDT
My Smokescreen is already pre-ordered. Been waiting awhile for him to become available separately.
Re: Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available (667299)
Posted by Scaleface on March 29th, 2008 @ 9:19am CDT
Re: Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available (667314)
Posted by ***Galvatron*** on March 29th, 2008 @ 9:32am CDT
Scaleface wrote:I never understood collecting toy busts. No articulartion, no transformation, they are incomplete (no legs or lower body) and they cost like 6 times the cost of an action figure. What's the draw?

I would not mind static figures, the colors and poses are very cool on some them and are a piece of artwork in a way but what bothers me the most is the heads only or no bodies and legs on most of them, I can't believe the prices they want for most of them and they don't have bodies or legs.
Re: Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available (667553)
Posted by Wraith47 on March 29th, 2008 @ 4:02pm CDT
usually, a bust is just a head. sometimes a torso and rarely arms and never legs. as to why buy one? in my case, Prowl has always been my favorite. He was the very first TF I ever got as a kid. Once I move and get my basement set up, one of the display sets I do will be all Prowls from some of the different series, (excluding beast wars and a few others). A bust would be a great addition to the entire collection.
Re: Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available (667562)
Posted by flashmech on March 29th, 2008 @ 4:18pm CDT
I want them, I want them, I want them.
Re: Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available (667813)
Posted by Zeds on March 29th, 2008 @ 10:08pm CDT

I would say that it would be having a piece of artwork to display instead of the toy robot.
Re: Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available (667828)
Posted by Defcon! on March 29th, 2008 @ 10:32pm CDT
Very cool! I used to collect the Bowen Busts for marvel but sold them on ebay because of how much they went up in value. I bought them for about $30-35 a piece and sold them for an average of about $150-200. If i start collecting again i might think about the Tfs busts but they are a little bit expensive.
Re: Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available (667938)
Posted by Tigertrack on March 30th, 2008 @ 5:52am CDT
Zeds wrote:

Well, and they are also usually posed nicely in an action pose, with a facial expression that cannot be duplicated by the toy of the character represented.

And then there are the special ones, like the Transforming Megatron to Galvatron, the Skywarp starting to teleport, and other such gems that are in no way shape or form represented by the toys. :wink:
Re: Toy Rocket G1 Prowl, Smokescreen, And Bluestreak Busts Pre-Orders Available (668701)
Posted by Cascadia on March 31st, 2008 @ 10:11am CDT
Out of this set, I do not need Prowl because I have the first bust of him. I may get the other two eventually.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Autobody Roadbuster SEALED " on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS DOTM Mechtech Voyager Class Shockwave Action Figure 2011 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage Transformers DOTM Deluxe Class Autobot Sideswipe Walmart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Voyage Class Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Lot of 2 Transformers BOTBOTS Series 4 Gold Rush #19 Mumbo Blumbo #24 Face Ace" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tony Transformers Unite Warriors Bruticus Combaticons Combiner Wars UW-07" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire & Aimless" on EBAY