Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update!

Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update!

Saturday, September 16th, 2017 9:29am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 29,179

Every now and then, when the need arises, we pull out all the stops and produce a set for the ages. We're supremely proud of our latest epic project -- a label and parts set for TR Trypticon!

See our Youtube promo video here:

And the product shots here:
https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2354- ... ticon.html

We also have plenty more to offer for the TR line, including sets for Twin Twist, Misfire and Metalhawk:
https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2370- ... twist.html
https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2359- ... sfire.html
https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2371- ... lhawk.html

We have more alternate sets as well, beginning with a follow up to the Siren conversion set. This time, we're offering labels to convert TR Breakaway into Minerva!:
https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2358- ... nerva.html

And an alternate set for Broadside inspired by the USS Flagg:
https://toyhax.com/for-titans-ret/2360- ... flagg.html

We now have extremely comprehensive sets for TLK Optimus and Barricade, that drastically enhance these figures:
https://toyhax.com/for-movie-toys/2357- ... prime.html
https://toyhax.com/for-movie-toys/2364- ... icade.html

On the third party side, we have a special surprise for you. Thanks to Ocular Max, each Vulture comes packed with a 50 percent off discount code, which we can share with you right now!
Use code RMX-03 to receive the discount. Check out the massive impact these sets make right here:
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2355-labels ... lture.html
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2356-labels ... zzard.html

We've also completed our set for KFC's Kinggorilla:
https://toyhax.com/mp-scale/2372-labels ... rilla.html

TW Unearth and Bulldozer:
https://toyhax.com/standard-scale/2368- ... earth.html
https://toyhax.com/standard-scale/2369- ... dozer.html

Maas Toys Skiff:
https://toyhax.com/standard-scale/2366- ... skiff.html

And DX9's Legends scale Skye:
https://toyhax.com/mini-scale/2365-labe ... -skye.html

Credit(s): Toyhax

Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911281)
Posted by Alpha Dominus on September 16th, 2017 @ 9:57am CDT
Never been so excited about a sticker set! As a decal guy this is a must!
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911283)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 16th, 2017 @ 10:13am CDT
Alpha Dominus wrote:Never been so excited about a sticker set! As a decal guy this is a must!

Which one?
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911285)
Posted by Quantum Surge on September 16th, 2017 @ 10:33am CDT
TLK Voyager Prime's stickers are a definite must for me! I love the paint on the figure already, but I think it needs more red.
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911289)
Posted by Mkall on September 16th, 2017 @ 11:09am CDT
Finally a Minerva set. Bought!
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911292)
Posted by Alpha Dominus on September 16th, 2017 @ 11:32am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Which one?

Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911295)
Posted by DeathReviews on September 16th, 2017 @ 11:54am CDT
I was hoping a label set for Trypticon might be forthcoming. But still - it took a long time just to get his standard sticker set on. I can only imagine how much time it would take to put on all those ramp stickers. And the 'window' stickers for the skyscrapers? That's probably a full day's work in itself...
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911297)
Posted by shajaki on September 16th, 2017 @ 11:58am CDT

Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911298)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on September 16th, 2017 @ 12:01pm CDT
FINALLY TLK PRIME! I'M HAVING THAT SET!

Also probably Barricade. :D
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911301)
Posted by Quantum Surge on September 16th, 2017 @ 12:09pm CDT
I'm gonna need to get another TLK Prime since I have a soft spot for the toy accurate colors and so I can have an extra with screen accurate stickers. Say, maybe I can do the same with the SDCC Prime if it's on sale.
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911317)
Posted by Alpha Dominus on September 16th, 2017 @ 1:38pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote: I can only imagine how much time it would take to put on all those ramp stickers. And the 'window' stickers for the skyscrapers? That's probably a full day's work in itself...

Yes! Bring it on!
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911336)
Posted by Relic0037 on September 16th, 2017 @ 5:31pm CDT
Mkall wrote:Finally a Minerva set. Bought!

I was thinking Breakaway could become the body of Minerva when I get her head in the God Bomber set. I may have to pick up this label set as well.
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911345)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 16th, 2017 @ 6:38pm CDT
Relic0037 wrote:
Mkall wrote:Finally a Minerva set. Bought!

In that case, it WILL work. ;)^
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911423)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on September 17th, 2017 @ 2:18am CDT
Yep, despite telling myself i shouldn't spend any more money for a while I went and ordered both TLK sets. Had to be done. I've been needing the Prime flame stickers to finish off my custom figure for ages now and I really like the extra details the Barricade stickers give to him too.

Is about the only thing that's brought me a bit back into Transformers figures (still waiting for W3 Bee and Cogman to be released) since my collecting focus went to mega bloks/construx in the past month or so. :P
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911512)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 17th, 2017 @ 3:41pm CDT
I FINALLY finished applying the Hasbro labels on my TR Trypticon.
Also, I'm really glad that not only Trypticon's city mode is HUGE, but it don't look like a dino sitting down.

Still, that city mode was a bit lacking and I used some spare repros to enhance the ramps and towers. What y'all think?

Only Full Tilt remain to be repro'd. I'd yet to order the stickers though.
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911672)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 18th, 2017 @ 1:46pm CDT
you can order those now ;)
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1911727)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 18th, 2017 @ 5:01pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:you can order those now ;)

Having money help to order things. :(
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1912444)
Posted by shajaki on September 23rd, 2017 @ 11:31am CDT
shajaki wrote:Two Primes. One marked the death of the franchise, the other couldn't revive it :lol:

Been slacking, but here's the other modes!

Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1912710)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 25th, 2017 @ 9:27am CDT
Dear Toyhax,

Please make a set of labels for Combiner Force Ultra Bee. I don't need any other combiner stickers, just a set for him please.

Sincerely,

D-Maximus_Prime
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1912775)
Posted by Stuartmaximus on September 25th, 2017 @ 12:29pm CDT
IMG_20170925_182324.png

a month! a #fing MONTH!!! :-x yes yes yes...it states anything UP TO a month, so I could maybe be getting those before then ;)
Re: Toyhax.com Stompin' September Update! (1912791)
Posted by Relic0037 on September 25th, 2017 @ 1:13pm CDT
Stuartmaximus wrote:so...i ordered ones for TR Trypticon & Full Tilt and it's been over 5 days now, so I messaged them on Toyhax website(customer service) & this is the response that I got
IMG_20170925_182324.png

I placed an order with them on 9/18 & the status has said "Preparation in progress" for several days. If I order from them again, I will definitely keep It in mind that I can't be in any rush.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Club Exclusive Rare - RUNAMUCK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Steelbane Bumblebee Tiny Turbo Changers Target Exc" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Cogman STUDIO SERIES # 39 DELUXE CLASS Brand New Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner New" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers ???? Botcon TFCC TFSS Barricade Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege & Earthrise Barricade - Nonnef Upgrade Kit" on EBAY