Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed

Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed

Monday, July 24th, 2017 4:31pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Sigma Magnus   Views: 20,850

Via Toys Alliance's Facebook page, we have the reveal of their Mega Action Series Nemesis Prime, a redeco of their previous Mega Action Optimus Prime! Check out the teaser and the figure's features below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Transformers News: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed

TRANSFORMERS MAS-01NP NEMESIS PRIME
(MEGA ACTION SERIES)
Product Features
- Figure stands approximately 18-Inches (48 cm) tall
- Fully poseable with over 72 Points of articulation including articulated fingers
- Metallic paint finishing (Partially)
- Accessories includes “Laser Rifle”
- LED Light-Up feature on “Matrix” and Eyes
(6 x 377 SR626SW Batteries require, not included)
- Material Used- ABS, PVC, POM
- Official licensed by Hasbro
Release Date: OCT 2017 (Tentative)

Credit(s): Facebook

Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1899340)
Posted by Microraptor on July 24th, 2017 @ 5:16pm CDT
Well the box art is nice.
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1899594)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on July 25th, 2017 @ 11:46am CDT
Yesterday we had the reveal of their Nemesis Prime, and today Toys Alliance is on our front page again with a teaser of their upcoming Mega Action Series Megatron! Set for release in the fall, we don't have images of the figure itself yet, but the prototype will be on display at ACGHK in Hong Kong from July 28th to the first of August! Until then, check out the teaser below and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1899604)
Posted by DeathReviews on July 25th, 2017 @ 12:49pm CDT

Therefore I eagerly anticipate the unleashment of MAS Megatron.
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1899612)
Posted by Dr. Caelus on July 25th, 2017 @ 1:16pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:I've held off on getting MP Megatron due to it's QC issues and the complicated transformation. If a transformation is too complicated, I usually just pick one form that's best and stick with that. And with Megatron? Frankly, it's the robot mode you want to stick with rather than the pistol. And if I'm going to pay a ton of mortal 'smackers' for a high-end Megatron figure that I'm just going to leave in robot mode, then I'd rather save up and get one that's specifically designed to look awesome in robot mode.

Therefore I eagerly anticipate the unleashment of MAS Megatron.

That was my thought as well, but... he's probably going to be double the size of MP10 Optimus Prime, so... for my purposes, that'd look pretty strange.
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1899732)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 25th, 2017 @ 7:57pm CDT
Know what? Those are the most detailed and expensive... ACTION MASTERS ever! Just imagine the vehicles that would go with them! :lol:
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1900575)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on July 29th, 2017 @ 11:35am CDT
Prototypes of Toys Alliance's Mega Action Series Megatron and Fall of Cybertron Optimus Prime, as well as a sample of Nemesis Prime, were shown off at ACGHK 2017 in Hong Kong! Thanks to ToysTV HK and Robotkingdom, we have some images of all three. This is our first proper look at Megatron, who is set for release in the fall. Check out the images below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1900600)
Posted by Rated X on July 29th, 2017 @ 12:53pm CDT
Ive never seen so many super expensive non transforming statue-bots as I have seen in the last 6 months. From Unicron lamps, to obscure characters like Tarn, theyre popping up everywhere. Is there really a market for $500 and up statues in the collector base of transforming robots? Or are these artists just trying to start a new trend and hoping fans buy into it? Is there something Im not seeing in these statues that the MP line doesnt already have plus more?
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1900611)
Posted by DeathReviews on July 29th, 2017 @ 1:36pm CDT
Well, that's it. I really want that MAS Megatron if I can get it :)

I can't speak for the Soundwave statue vs. MP Soundwave. But the MP Megatron transformation is, IMO, prohibitively complicated to the point where I'd likely leave it in robot mode anyway. And if I'm going to leave it in robot mode, then I may as well get this really, really awesome one....
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1900764)
Posted by EunuchRon on July 30th, 2017 @ 8:08am CDT
Yeah I transformed MP Megs ONCE and that was enough. His transformations is like, really really fiddly and I was worried about breaking the guy. He just ain't fun to transform so hes perma-bot on display now. Never have any problems with Soundwave, but watch out on his bird-bots! I had to get new ones from Takara cause I damaged Buzzsaw's leg. I think my fav masterpiece is Ultra Magnus. He's actually fun to transform and I don't worry about breaking anything.
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1906355)
Posted by Va'al on August 25th, 2017 @ 12:55am CDT
We've seen a coloured teaser for the Hasbro licensed Toys Alliance MAS-02 Megatron figure back here - and we now also have a nice long look at the prototype courtesy of Hong Kong based ToysTV on Facebook! The video embedded below shows off the non-transforming figure, its posability, and accessories - check it out, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub!

Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1906445)
Posted by Tyrannacon on August 25th, 2017 @ 12:52pm CDT
The Toys Alliance Facebook has posted some new images regarding the Megatron figure they got coming along and even some product details:

MAS-02 Megatron
Product Features
- Figure stands approximately 18-Inches (48 cm) tall
- Metallic paint finishing (Partially)
- Accessories includes “Scope”
- LED Light-Up feature on “Scope” and “Eyes”
(6 x 377 SR626SW Batteries require, not included)
- Material Used- ABS, PVC, POM
- Official licensed by Hasbro
Release Date: Dec 2017 (Tentative)

Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1906456)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 25th, 2017 @ 2:24pm CDT
MAS-02. Shut up and take my money!
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1906503)
Posted by Tyrannacon on August 25th, 2017 @ 8:06pm CDT
DeathReviews wrote:MAS-02. Shut up and take my money!

Pretty much, yeah. I about cried with elation when I saw it. :P
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1906518)
Posted by Rated X on August 25th, 2017 @ 9:18pm CDT
Why would anyone want this non transforming statue bot when they can have MP-36? I dunno about you guys, but I like my Transformers to actually transform. Im not into action figures. I never considered Transformers "action figures" and I definitely dont consider this figure a "Transformer". Id either call it a "Transformers related product" or the worlds largest Action Master.
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1906526)
Posted by EunuchRon on August 25th, 2017 @ 10:08pm CDT
Man... I have MP-36, and let me tell you... transforming him is NOT FUN dude. I was worried about breakage the entire time and it's simply an unpleasant transformation. I love the guy but he's staying in robo mode permanently as I ain't breaking a $200 toy. No way, no how. I have MP-10 so I was gonna get him no matter what, but for someone that just wants a G1 style Megatron and doesn't care about transforming him the MAS-02 kind of makes sense.
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1906528)
Posted by DeathReviews on August 25th, 2017 @ 10:37pm CDT
Yep, what he said. While MP Megatron is awesome, my thought process is that if he's too complicated to transform, and I wind up leaving him in robot mode anyway, why not get MAS02, who was designed specifically to be awesome in robot mode...?
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1906550)
Posted by Ultra Markus on August 26th, 2017 @ 12:34am CDT
thats friggin huge! =P~
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1906717)
Posted by galvatron00 on August 26th, 2017 @ 8:17pm CDT
Sweet merciful cats that's an awesome looking Megatron!!

Gigantic too!!

I wonder how strong the joints are gonna be. Were the any issues with Optimus?
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1907183)
Posted by Regimus Prime on August 29th, 2017 @ 12:22am CDT
The MAS-01 is epic and the joints are tight. As far as these figures not actually transforming, they are still great display pieces. You can always pick up the MP figures and pay a bit more for a transformable figure that is also cartoon accurate. I own the MP-05 (huge disappointment) and MP-36, both of which remained in robot mode whenever displayed. At one point I owned Apollyon and he also remained in robot mode. It seems at my age I prefer to set up dioramas with the majority of my Transformers in robot mode. It boils down to personal preference. All I know is this MAS-02 is going to look great displayed next to my MAS-01. PRE-ORDERED! BBTS Can't wait for December/Christmas. :BOT:
Re: Toys Alliance Mega Action Nemesis Prime Revealed (1927468)
Posted by Bronzewolf on December 20th, 2017 @ 4:18pm CST
We have a new update from the Toys Alliance Facebook page on their upcoming figure, MAS-02 Megatron. The post clarifies that they are having some delay on this fully licenced figure, and that the new, updated shipping dates should be somewhere within February or March of next year. Accompanying this post are some new stock photos of this figure, which we've mirrored down below. Check out the full quote from the update:

We are expecting some delay on our MAS-02 Megatron shipment due to the production delay by manufacturer, and the updated launch date is late Feb or early Mar, we apologize for the long wait.
Thank you for all your support and Happy Holiday!
TA

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Collectors Club Botcon TFCC 2016 Membership Figure Ramjet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom: War For Cybertron Trilogy - Megatron (Beast) WFC-K10" on EBAY
Buy "Autobot Drift Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars CW Bruticus Brand New In Sealed Packing 5 Figures" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG29 Wheelie & Go-Shooter Headmasters *B1#2" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Mindwipe + Headmaster Vorath deluxe class New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW08 Computron Action Figure Japan" on EBAY