Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper

Transformers News: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper

Thursday, November 26th, 2009 7:43PM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 22,461

Thanks again to fellow Transformers fan from Japan - アルフェス2010 for sharing his latest haul on the latest Takara products.
From アルフェス2010's blog, we get to see the Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper.

Unlike Alternity Convoy & Megatron, where they transform into Nissan sport cars, Alternity Bumblebee/Cliffjumper's alternate modes are Suzuki Swift, a Japanese small sport hatch.

Other than sharing the same body, the main differences of Bumblebee and Cliffjumper are the body colours and head sculpt.

Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper
Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper
Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper
Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper
Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper
Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper
Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper
Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper

To view all images on Alternity Bumblebee, click here.
To view all images on Alternity Cliffjumper, click here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, your ultimate resource for Transformers.
Credit(s): アルフェス2010

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023097)
Posted by Jenus on November 26th, 2009 @ 8:01pm CST
I just love the red used on Cliffjumper!
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023099)
Posted by tarZen on November 26th, 2009 @ 8:45pm CST
I want to say the exact same thing. That deep metallic red makes me wanna get Cliffjumper.
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023100)
Posted by Highbeam on November 26th, 2009 @ 8:51pm CST
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023102)
Posted by God Optimus Prime on November 26th, 2009 @ 8:58pm CST
I can't wait to get Bumblebee and Cliffjumper. They are gonna stand right next to Optimus and the others as part of my G1 collection (G1, Henkei and Alternity). :grin:
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023104)
Posted by Convotron on November 26th, 2009 @ 9:11pm CST
Finally, some good photos of the figures!

I must agree that the metallic red used for Cliff is great. The ability to pose the figures like Bumble doing that kick is crazy!

The details in these figures seem to be keeping up the standard set by Alternity Convoy and Megatron. I love the way that the horns fold away for alt mode. It's so cute, hehe.

I can't wait to add these figures to my collection. :)
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023105)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 26th, 2009 @ 9:22pm CST
Highbeam wrote:These look nice but I was shocked the other day when I discovered those things are so small...not even Alternators sized. Very disappointing.

To you maybe! I for one (a lot of others too) think that these two specifically are perfect for fans of binal tech and alternators. Great size matches and they're great figures ta boot
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023107)
Posted by Convotron on November 26th, 2009 @ 9:35pm CST
The level of detail on the Alternity figures is even more impressive to me when I consider that they're roughly Deluxe Class sized figures.
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023108)
Posted by Zeds on November 26th, 2009 @ 9:36pm CST
They need bras. They already have codpieces.
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023113)
Posted by Crystal Rodimus on November 26th, 2009 @ 9:59pm CST
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023122)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 26th, 2009 @ 10:42pm CST
What the hell is this crap?

Every time I convince myself that I want to buy these, Takara/Tomy goes and give me picture evidence that I absolutely do not want.

Honestly, this is very, very bad design.

No transformer, from any angle, should look like this:
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023124)
Posted by Orthobotrex on November 26th, 2009 @ 10:56pm CST
Crystal Rodimus wrote:Wish they would've found a way to collapse the chest more.....looks like they need lipo just to see their feet. :?

I'll agree on that... the other thing I don't like is the spindly thighs.. I wish they were a little bulkier! I wonder what Mr. Thew has to say? :grin:
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023126)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 26th, 2009 @ 11:18pm CST

Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023127)
Posted by rpetras on November 26th, 2009 @ 11:25pm CST
These look 1000% better than they did in the initial gray test shot images.

Which is saying something, since they still look like monkey ass.
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023128)
Posted by Crystal Rodimus on November 26th, 2009 @ 11:27pm CST
Orthobotrex wrote:the other thing I don't like is the spindly thighs.. I wish they were a little bulkier! I wonder what Mr. Thew has to say? :grin:

I think the legs would look ok - at least not anorexic - if the chest were smaller.

It's too bad, too, because Cliffjumper really deserves an epic figure that actually looks better than Bumblebee. This one would've been it......alas.
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023132)
Posted by El Duque on November 26th, 2009 @ 11:36pm CST
I guess I'm in the minority here, because I really like these guys. They are basically and updated versions of their G1 toys, giant barrel chest, spindly little legs, and chunky feet.
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023135)
Posted by D-340 on November 26th, 2009 @ 11:48pm CST
Wow, what disappointment. After the lackluster Alternity Convoy and Megatron, I got really excited for these.....And then, these pictures come out and destroy any and all hope I had for these two. BB and Cliff suck worse than Convoy and Megs. PASS!
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023137)
Posted by Blurrz on November 26th, 2009 @ 11:51pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:All of the Alternity figures follow the naming standard of being called "(name) - (something) (color)", so why should these two be any different?

Suzuki Swift Bumblebee - Champion Yellow
Suzuki Swift Bumblebee - Red Pearl (aka Cliffjumper)
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023140)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 26th, 2009 @ 11:54pm CST
Blurrz wrote:

Suzuki Swift Bumblebee - Champion Yellow
Suzuki Swift Bumblebee - Red Pearl (aka Cliffjumper)
Isn't his Japanese name "Bumble"? I mean they kept "Convoy" for Optimus.
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023143)
Posted by Oilspill on November 27th, 2009 @ 12:05am CST
It's only a minor detail, but I wish they didn't have the chin-strap on CJ. Overall they look pretty nice though.
Re: Toys Images of Transformers Alternity Bumblebee & Cliffjumper (1023145)
Posted by Mach on November 27th, 2009 @ 12:10am CST
Sabrblade wrote:What are the real names of these figures? I mean, is the red one really called "Cliff", or are they both "Bumble - (something) (color)"?

Yeah, the name is Bumble (champion Yellow) and Cliff (Supreme Red Pearl)....
All these can be seen at the rear view of box packaging....

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #234 - Hell in a Cel
"Hell in a Cel"
Posted: Sunday, November 10th, 2019

Buy "Transformers Takara Tomy Legends LG 39 Headmasters Autobot Brainstorm" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG-07 JETFIRE AUTOBOT ROBOT ACTION FIGURES TOY" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Series - LG22 Skullcruncher / Skull - Headmasters Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends LG21 Hardhead JP us seller" on EBAY
Buy "NEW 2010 HASBRO TRANSFORMERS VOYAGER CLASS DECEPTICON BANZAITRON LEVEL 4" on EBAY
Buy "Angry Birds Telepods Transformers Optimus Prime Bird Raceway New Opened Box" on EBAY
Buy "NIOB MIB Transformers Siege War for Cybertron Trilogy BARRICADE Deluxe Class S" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botcon 2002 Collector Plate  RiD Optimus vs. Megatron!" on EBAY