Toys R Us Exclusive Rampage Among The Ruins 3-Pack found at US Retail

Toys R Us Exclusive Rampage Among The Ruins 3-Pack found at US Retail

Friday, August 27th, 2010 7:36am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: RodimusConvoy13   Views: 49,951

A user over at TFW2005 as reported finding the Toys R Us exclusive Rampage Among the Ruins 3-pack. This set contains a more movie accurate version of deluxe Rampage, and repaints of Cannon Bumblebee and Ravage. There's no information on the price of this set. It is out there though. Have you seen it? Report it on the Sightings Forum.

Credit(s): Karhukjnsi@TFW2005

This article was last modified on Friday, August 27th, 2010 7:38am CDT

Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Rampage Among The Ruins 3-Pack found at US Retail (1118145)
Posted by Rated X on August 27th, 2010 @ 8:19am CDT
I am getting this just for the red Rampage. I managed to buy what they told me was the last red Rampage at the Botcon 2010 club store. I wanna open him so bad but I know he is rare so I will leave him sealed and use this red Rampage for display. Although I must note, I do not think the yellow on his arms is movie accurate.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Rampage Among The Ruins 3-Pack found at US Retail (1118162)
Posted by whacko on August 27th, 2010 @ 8:47am CDT
More repaints. I won't buy 'em, and if I were not such a stalwart lover of everything Transformers at this point I would have lost all faith in Hasbro making a toy i will ever want to buy again.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Rampage Among The Ruins 3-Pack found at US Retail (1118246)
Posted by chrisc4 on August 27th, 2010 @ 1:11pm CDT
although i do love the movieverse, i think hasbro should stop already with rotf. hasbro should at least focus more on generations and pcc.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Rampage Among The Ruins 3-Pack found at US Retail (1118330)
Posted by LiKwid on August 27th, 2010 @ 5:18pm CDT
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Rampage Among The Ruins 3-Pack found at US Retail (1118345)
Posted by Mkall on August 27th, 2010 @ 6:10pm CDT
LiKwid wrote:Honestly is this set even desired in the slightest way? With the exception of the red rampage I see no "buy me" ...

Sometimes you just gotta wonder what Hasbro/TRU is thinking... this is one of those times.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Rampage Among The Ruins 3-Pack found at US Retail (1118436)
Posted by Blurrz on August 27th, 2010 @ 10:31pm CDT
Just import Takara's Red Rampage instead..

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Lazerback" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Legion Class Lot - Prowl - Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Generations Select - Voyager - Sandstorm - Loose" on EBAY
Buy "transformers Prime Beast Hunters voyager PREDAKING - 100% complete lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Beetle Bumblebee Spike Volkswagen Action Figure" on EBAY