Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com

Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com

Monday, April 28th, 2008 4:21pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 23,736

Thanks to Nekoman for pointing my eyes in the right direction.

HASBRO has been very busy updating the official Transformers website with many of the items and information for upcoming toys that we were told at Botcon. Next on the list, is the bookend to the Titanium series, a two-pack Toys R Us exclusive of Titanium War Within Grimlock and Prowl. You too can feel as elite as Don Figueroa with the opportunity to buy these toys in the FALL, if you can find a Toys R Us near you!

Check out the listing here.

Credit(s): www.hasbro.com

Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689046)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 28th, 2008 @ 4:27pm CDT

Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689047)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 28th, 2008 @ 4:28pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:Oh and just so everyone knows I think WW Prowl is mistransformed, his shoulders slide in, or at least that’s how it looks.

I’ve never been kicking my self in the butt more than now for not buying WW Thundercracker and Sunstorm… does any store still carry them for a decent price?

Indeed, I agree, Prowl looks a bit mistranformed. Thanks again, Nekoman. 8)
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689048)
Posted by muswp1 on April 28th, 2008 @ 4:29pm CDT

I'm pretty sure he is mis-transformed, his arms and shoulders definately do not look right.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689050)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on April 28th, 2008 @ 4:32pm CDT
I'm getting both of these. I hope Prowl is horribly mistransformed, and if not he'll just stay in alt mode.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689060)
Posted by Powersa on April 28th, 2008 @ 4:44pm CDT
Sweet.

Prowl could use a weapon though.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689070)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on April 28th, 2008 @ 4:57pm CDT
Sweet. Hopefully ill be able to find them. Titaniums were always a pain in the ass to find over here.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689078)
Posted by Scaleface on April 28th, 2008 @ 5:05pm CDT
For a completely unbiased opinion, I asked Grimlock what he thought of his new action figure. His reply:

Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689084)
Posted by ponycorn on April 28th, 2008 @ 5:13pm CDT
I want this pack but wish they were not Titanium. I just don't like the Titanium toys. They seem to fall apart when I trasform them, they are clunky, and have ugly faces. I wish War Within stuff came out in plastic.

Still, I feel regret for not picking up the only figure of The Fallen when I saw it last... and I LOVE the WW design for robot and alt...
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689085)
Posted by neutralstate on April 28th, 2008 @ 5:13pm CDT
lol.. n1 scaleface :mrgreen:

as for prowl.. well.. those are some real broad shoulders he has!
definitely mis-transformed, hehe...
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689086)
Posted by Zeds on April 28th, 2008 @ 5:14pm CDT
Works of art. Must get!
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689108)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on April 28th, 2008 @ 5:48pm CDT
I'm very glad these are coming out.
I still need War Within Prime. I'm bypassing the WW Seekers, mind you, as I have more than enough toys painted in those same sets of colours as is.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689111)
Posted by Rijie on April 28th, 2008 @ 5:50pm CDT
Grimlock looks fantastic, not that Prowl is bad, but Grimlock owns this set, just like me when it comes out.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689118)
Posted by First-Aid on April 28th, 2008 @ 5:57pm CDT
Come to papa... =P~ =P~
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689152)
Posted by Cascadia on April 28th, 2008 @ 6:24pm CDT
That is definitely a mistransformed figure. In the comics, he does have broad shoulders. I am still going to try find one of these.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689160)
Posted by olokin on April 28th, 2008 @ 6:31pm CDT
I hope I can catch these guys on the shelves.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689181)
Posted by UltraPrimal on April 28th, 2008 @ 6:50pm CDT
Grimlock looks badass and Prowl looks mistransformed.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689194)
Posted by DevastaTTor on April 28th, 2008 @ 7:05pm CDT
I'm going to predict that WW Grimlock will be IMPOSSIBLE to get. He rocks and will at the top of a lot of must get lists!
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689195)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 28th, 2008 @ 7:08pm CDT
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 TIMES EASY, MAYBE MORE.

these plus SkyWarp, I hope the Titaniums are on the rebound and coming back!
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689199)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 28th, 2008 @ 7:12pm CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 TIMES EASY, MAYBE MORE.

these plus SkyWarp, I hope the Titaniums are on the rebound and coming back!

According to HASBRO the titaniums are not coming back. The only people who bought them were collectors, and no kids, thus they did not move as well as HASBRO would have liked. These were already in the final stages of production, but were canned. But because we fans whined, they found TRU as a home for them as a n exclusive.

We made a big fit for Bumblebee and Cliffjumper and Botcon, as well as, Arcee, and Shockwave, but they were not along as far in the production stages as Prowl and Grimmie, this they are not as likely to ever be done.
Re: Toys R Us Exclusive Titanium War Within Grimlock And Prowl At Hasbro.com (689207)
Posted by Orion_Prime48 on April 28th, 2008 @ 7:20pm CDT
they both look Awesome only wish they werent exclusives and werent titaniums but ill try an get em both

and this new forum layout is gonna take some gettin used to again

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction One-Step Changer GALVATRON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "NEW GRIMLOCK Evolution 2-Pack Transformers Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro AOE NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION SNARL, Generations Deluxe Dinobot 2014." on EBAY
Buy "NOS Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Kenzan Combiner Golden Helmet" on EBAY