Thursday, December 25th, 2014 1:13pm CST

Category: People News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 29,125

Some of us were wondering when the traditional David Kaye seasonal greetings videowould show up, and it seems the voice actor behind Beast Wars Megatron had heard us! Check out the festive clip below as he joins Tara Strong in a Megatron/Powerpuff Girl Bubbles duet, and enjoy the rest of the holidays.

Credit(s): David Kaye

Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633041)
Posted by Va'al on December 25th, 2014 @ 1:14pm CST
MegaDump wrote:Is anyone else mildly disappointed that David Kaye hasn't come forward with a cheesy, BW Megatron rendition of a Christmas song this year? I was kinda looking forward to it.

Wish granted: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ide/31878/
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633045)
Posted by Big_Pink_Robot on December 25th, 2014 @ 1:37pm CST
Bumblevivisector wrote:National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Saw it in the theater Christmas Eve of '89, and have watched it every Christmas since. Never gets old.

"Grace?? Grace DIED 20 years ago --"

"Da BLESSING!!" :lol:
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633048)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on December 25th, 2014 @ 1:50pm CST
Good to see him still making the effort. For some reason, this year didn't sound or feel as Megatron-y as before. :(
Maybe it was her. She does look pretty nice, though. :x And I'm not even into blondes. >:oP
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633054)
Posted by shajaki on December 25th, 2014 @ 2:11pm CST
the ladies of cybertron bring us christmas wishes!

Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633082)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 25th, 2014 @ 5:04pm CST
Va'al wrote:Eat your greens, before they evolve and turn on you.

That's brilliant. To be honest I quite like brussel sprouts the way my dad makes them warm with Italian vinaigrette dressing. Really good once the vinaigrette has a chance to soak in
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633083)
Posted by Va'al on December 25th, 2014 @ 5:07pm CST

My mum, even though I asked her not to do anything different for me, prepared a nut roast loaf so I could join in for lunch (as everyone else had turkey). I'll have to try that recipe again by myself, in smaller quantities. You can see it in that sprout photo, in the background, actually.
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633101)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 25th, 2014 @ 7:45pm CST
Va'al wrote:I've always enjoyed sprouts, cabbage in general and greens overall. Made the shift to full vegetarian easier, too. :)

I thought that was pumpkin bread
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633127)
Posted by welcometothedarksyde on December 25th, 2014 @ 11:41pm CST
Awesome :lol: It's too bad Tara Strong hasn't done a whole lot in Transformers as she's very talented. Granted she did plat Sari, but a none human role would be neat.
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633131)
Posted by BumbleDouche on December 26th, 2014 @ 12:44am CST
Va'al wrote:

Wish granted: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... ide/31878/

NOW it's a real Christmas hahaha
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633154)
Posted by Va'al on December 26th, 2014 @ 5:07am CST
chuckdawg1999 wrote:

I thought that was pumpkin bread

SURPRISE! It was not. :P
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633331)
Posted by It Is Him on December 26th, 2014 @ 10:34pm CST
Nevermind
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633662)
Posted by RedShifter88 on December 28th, 2014 @ 6:15pm CST
shajaki wrote:the ladies of cybertron bring us christmas wishes!

This...this rocks! Thank you very much! :D Hope you're having a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to you...

Merry Christmas, everybody, and hope you have a healthy, happy New Year...
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633787)
Posted by Madeus Prime on December 28th, 2014 @ 11:52pm CST
RedShifter88 wrote:
shajaki wrote:the ladies of cybertron bring us christmas wishes!

Merry Christmas, everybody, and hope you have a healthy, happy New Year...

That is adorable! I'm not usually one for anime-ized TFs but dammit Windblade is so freaking cute!

Anyways, a happy new year to all Seibertronians!
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633817)
Posted by RhA on December 29th, 2014 @ 4:16am CST
Does anyone else feel like chirstams lasts untill the first of januari?
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633822)
Posted by Va'al on December 29th, 2014 @ 5:31am CST
RhA wrote:Does anyone else feel like chirstams lasts untill the first of januari?

You definitely read as though you're very merry indeed! :D
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633839)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 29th, 2014 @ 9:27am CST
Va'al wrote:

You definitely read as though you're very merry indeed! :D

Heck, for me it'll last until the third, when we finally get together with the rest of the family.
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633840)
Posted by RhA on December 29th, 2014 @ 9:59am CST
Va'al wrote:

You definitely read as though you're very merry indeed! :D

I love this time of year.
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1633928)
Posted by Shadowman on December 29th, 2014 @ 2:47pm CST

That's why when people say "Happy holidays" it's plural.

Also some Christmas music:

Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1634055)
Posted by Nemesis Maximo on December 29th, 2014 @ 10:25pm CST
That really is the mo epic piece of chrstmas music ever.
Re: Traditional David Kaye Holiday Video Clip with Tara Strong - Bubbles It's Cold Outside (1634085)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on December 29th, 2014 @ 11:55pm CST

That's because it does. We are now in the Christmas season.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #277 - Daring to Be Stupid
"Daring to Be Stupid"
Posted: Sunday, May 30th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Commemorative Series 9 Ricochet 2004 NO NIGHTSTICK TRU Excl EX Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TURTLER / SNAPTRAP Takara TT-GS03 New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects G2 Megatron, Netflix Hotlink Target Red Wing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Scorponok shield original" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege: War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Chromia Brand New" on EBAY