Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff

Transformers News: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff

Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 11:22AM CDT

Category: Collectables
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 38,002

Every Transformers fan should get to have at least one birthday party like this! Take a look at this awesome trans'4'mers birthday party by Pure Joy Events. No detailed was spared, Transformers themed cakes, place cards, snack foods, paper figures, and even Kabaya kit party favors! A few images from Kara's Pary Ideas are mirrored below, click here to check out the rest.

Credit(s): jsmith41
Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1258323)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 13th, 2011 @ 11:45am CDT
were was all this when I turned 4 huh? HUH? I Want to assemble a transformer!
:BOOM: :BOOM: :BOOM:
Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1258324)
Posted by paul053 on July 13th, 2011 @ 11:47am CDT
Ehhhh, few more years I will be 40. :-?
Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1258329)
Posted by First-Aid on July 13th, 2011 @ 11:52am CDT
Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1258352)
Posted by paul053 on July 13th, 2011 @ 12:33pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:Epic win. I want one. Unfortunately I also am pushing 40...and that extra 0 kinda ruins the phrase.

Trans40rm......... maybe not.....
Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1258356)
Posted by Starscream's Girl on July 13th, 2011 @ 12:36pm CDT
That's so cool!!! I'm going to tell my mom that for my 32nd b-day I want a TF themed cake!! I always get cheated out on my acturally b-day since I was born 2 days after Christmas.
Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1258383)
Posted by JazzMusic on July 13th, 2011 @ 1:08pm CDT
I am also at least 30, and wondering how I can have bumble peas at my next birthday party.
Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1258396)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 13th, 2011 @ 1:28pm CDT
Starscream puffs, Optimus Prime ribs, Decepticorn, can this be any cuter and funnier?! :lol: Wish they had these out when I was still a youngin'. :x
Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1258399)
Posted by GuyIncognito on July 13th, 2011 @ 1:46pm CDT
That's awesome. Especially the punny food names. "Bumble peas" lol.
Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1258898)
Posted by DreadstarCybph on July 14th, 2011 @ 3:20am CDT
unfortunately....unknown to the party organizers, the kabaya gum kits series 1 and 2 are already out of stocks in asia among major retailers >_< Wondering what they will use as alternatives? origami tfs? lolz :grin:
Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1258929)
Posted by wulongti on July 14th, 2011 @ 7:13am CDT
anybody interested in the paper optimus or megatron that were at this party can grab them from here:

Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1259275)
Posted by synthetik on July 14th, 2011 @ 4:51pm CDT
I want one!

Damn kids get to have all the fun, totally going to make a baby now.
Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1282118)
Posted by Ricky Tailor on August 26th, 2011 @ 5:24pm CDT
It's great idea. Terrific, I will check her out,Thanks for nice post.
Re: Trans'4'mers Birthday Party Motiff (1282132)
Posted by First-Aid on August 26th, 2011 @ 6:02pm CDT
Oooo! Got an idea...let's get this and then put a little "0" after it for all us....ahem...older Tfans...

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers Cybertron Scourge LOOSE Comes as shown! SEE PICS - Time Remaining: 8 days 1 hour 8 minutes 10 seconds
Transformers DOTM APS-03 Barricade & Soundwave w/ Mini Boombox Exclusive USA - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 13 minutes 40 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Universe Ultra Silverbolt Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 3 hours 13 minutes 33 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Animated Deluxe Snarl Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 13 minutes 30 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Universe Blades - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 13 minutes 49 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Animated Deluxe Swoop - Time Remaining: 2 days 23 hours 13 minutes 29 seconds
Transformers Generations  30th WASPINATOR Deluxe Class Brand New MOC - Time Remaining: 29 days 4 hours 14 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Foc deluxe optimus prime lot complete - Time Remaining: 1 day 14 hours 15 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #188 - Mutinous Intent