Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images

Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images

Monday, July 11th, 2011 1:32pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sponsor News, Rumors
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 131,981

Courtesy of site sponsor Kapow Toys and Japanese Transformers blog Autobase Aichi we have images a DOTM Deluxe Topspin repaint. This could possibly be the Twin Twist figure that will be featured in the Target exclusive two-pack along with Deluxe Leadfoot that was announced at BotCon or we could be looking at Armor Topspin. We're still uncertain at this time, but take a look at the images mirrored below and speculate away.

Credit(s): Kapow Toys, Autobase Aichi

This article was last modified on Tuesday, July 12th, 2011 12:32am CDT

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256837)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on July 11th, 2011 @ 1:36pm CDT
I don't know why but I love the DOTM figures... maybe I should just have my paychecks delivered to hasbro... :CON:
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256841)
Posted by starscreamreturns on July 11th, 2011 @ 1:42pm CDT
Cool but it's not needed....
So far i only have megatron and starscream.
But tfcon i will be looking for shockwave!
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256842)
Posted by starscreamreturns on July 11th, 2011 @ 1:42pm CDT
starscreamreturns wrote:Cool but it's not needed....
So far i only have megatron and starscream.
But tfcon i will be looking for shockwave!

And crankcase
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256843)
Posted by Blurrz on July 11th, 2011 @ 1:43pm CDT
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256849)
Posted by OptiMagnus on July 11th, 2011 @ 1:47pm CDT
I figured they'd repaint him in this paint scheme, since the Kobalt Tools paint scheme is pretty much the only one Jimmie Johnson runs other than the standard Lowe's.
I'll buy him, but I still want a Jeff Gordon #24 Transformer.
Blurrz wrote:Pretty cool scheme. That's gonna be one big Nascar Rally race for those that have all of the Wreckers and their repaints!

Hellz yeah! NASCAR and Death Race all in one.
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256859)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on July 11th, 2011 @ 1:58pm CDT

But who knows.
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256861)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on July 11th, 2011 @ 2:00pm CDT
Giant Purple Griffin wrote:I'm guessing this is "Armor Topspin" rather than Twintwist. He's in the next wave after the Cyberfire BB and Specialist Ratchet wave. His wave is Armor Topspin, Dark Iron, and Air Raid.

But who knows.

I'm pretty sure it is, too.

From the Botcon picture, Twintwist was still blue.
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256873)
Posted by craggy on July 11th, 2011 @ 2:13pm CDT
whoever it is, I have to have him and I normally hate movie figures. Just looked through the gallery to see if it was a movie toy I hadn't seen before that was being repainted here, because it looked so good. Turns out, I'd looked at the original, it was just instantly forgettable. This on the other hand looks fantastic. The car mode colours are nice, but the robot mode blows a whole lot of even my recent purchases, let alone stuff I've passed on, out of the water!
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256882)
Posted by Sunspot on July 11th, 2011 @ 2:22pm CDT
It looks Trailbreakery.
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256883)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 11th, 2011 @ 2:22pm CDT
i will be interested when i see a deluxe leadfoot. PASS =;
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256887)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 11th, 2011 @ 2:28pm CDT
I actually like this figure more than I like the original. The head looks really cool in this scheme. But, I bought the original, so I'll probably skip out on this.
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256888)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 11th, 2011 @ 2:28pm CDT
Hmm. Looks pretty good, better in bot mode than vehicle mode. The light grey plastic doesn't do it any favors. If it comes in a 2-pack with Leadfoot I don't mind, but I won't go out of my way to pick it up otherwise.
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256892)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on July 11th, 2011 @ 2:38pm CDT
It's a great mold, I'll prob buy it if it comes out as a loose repaint.

More importantly, we must haves the Deluxe Leadfoot, we wants it, we must haves it now! [/gollum]
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256896)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on July 11th, 2011 @ 2:45pm CDT
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:It's a great mold, I'll prob buy it if it comes out as a loose repaint.

The 2 pack is due in August or September, I don't remember which.
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256899)
Posted by prowl123 on July 11th, 2011 @ 2:46pm CDT
That's actually pretty cool.
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256917)
Posted by all_the_primes on July 11th, 2011 @ 3:12pm CDT
Cool, but I hate to pass... I'm saving my money on future transformers.
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256925)
Posted by Genocide G2.0 on July 11th, 2011 @ 3:19pm CDT
The car looks gash i dont like it but the robot looks pretty sweet in fact i like him a lot i still like blue topspin a bit better due blue in alt mode but the deco on the new one does out shine him.
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256926)
Posted by LiKwid on July 11th, 2011 @ 3:21pm CDT

That made me LoL :)

A deluxe leadfoot pleases me much :)
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256938)
Posted by Optimus1138 on July 11th, 2011 @ 3:33pm CDT
I kind of like it, but not enough to get it on its own. I have a feeling it's Armor Topspin, since I think I remember someone saying it was silver, but I hope it's Twin Twist, since I'm planning to get that set anyway for Leadfoot. On the other hand, if Twin Twist ends up being ugly, I won't mind taking his guns for other figures as much...
Re: Transfomers DOTM Deluxe Topspin Repaint Images (1256945)
Posted by rpetras on July 11th, 2011 @ 3:47pm CDT

Yea, I'll be doing that. I'm such a sucker.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "MIB~JAPAN Takara Transformers G1 D311 Black Zarak COMPLETE Headmasters scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "JAPAN Takara 1987 Transformers G1 D93 Scorponok 100% COMPLETE~Lord Zarak black" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Trailcutter mosc sealed trailbreaker g1 idw mib" on EBAY
Buy "G.I. Joe Comic Lot of 26 DDP 2005-2007 America's Elite Storm Shadow Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Runabout WFC-E41 Target Exclusive Clean Packaging New" on EBAY