Transform Your Bedroom with the Transformers Comic!

Transform Your Bedroom with the Transformers Comic!

Monday, July 30th, 2007 11:37am CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 11,878

We received an email from Ricky of Titan Magazine informing us of a new contest. To celebrate the launch of Transformers Comic, Titan Magazine is giving you the chance to transform your bedroom into the ultimate Transformers bedroom in the Transform your bedroom with the Transformers comic! The contest ends on August 24, 2007. It is open to only UK resident¹s aged 13 or over (or with parent's/guardian's permission if under 13).

To enter the contest click here.

Credit(s): Ricky of Titan Magazine

This article was last modified on Monday, July 30th, 2007 11:48am CDT

Re: Transform Your Bedroom with the Transformers Comic! (252885)
Posted by Psychout on July 30th, 2007 @ 11:54am CDT
I want that Scalextric set!
Re: Transform Your Bedroom with the Transformers Comic! (252923)
Posted by City Commander on July 30th, 2007 @ 12:13pm CDT
I am so gonna try and win that!

I can sell the bed stuff on ebay, cos I really don't want a bedsheet set.

To be honest I just want the Scalectrix set... :P

Who knows? Maybe it could sell for enough to pay for a new Alternator?
Re: Transform Your Bedroom with the Transformers Comic! (252924)
Posted by City Commander on July 30th, 2007 @ 12:15pm CDT
hehehe, I think I must've entered five times by now :P
Re: Transform Your Bedroom with the Transformers Comic! (253001)
Posted by SnipeShade on July 30th, 2007 @ 12:42pm CDT
boo UK. XD *sad*
Re: Transform Your Bedroom with the Transformers Comic! (253043)
Posted by SilentBlaster on July 30th, 2007 @ 1:02pm CDT
Hotrod wrote: It is open to only UK resident¹s aged 13 or over (or with parent's/guardian's permission if under 13).

:HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD: :BOOM: Stupid UK gets everything. |:| :WHISTLE:
Re: Transform Your Bedroom with the Transformers Comic! (253630)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on July 30th, 2007 @ 5:16pm CDT
Luck UK, I bet these guys can get the King Sized Sheets I've been looking for!
Re: Transform Your Bedroom with the Transformers Comic! (256110)
Posted by Me_Grimlock_King on July 31st, 2007 @ 6:17pm CDT
UK only?! Me, Grimlock, say that NO FAIR!

I'm bored today, so I'm typing my posts like Grimlock's speech pattern
Re: Transform Your Bedroom with the Transformers Comic! (256115)
Posted by RatchetMD on July 31st, 2007 @ 6:18pm CDT
Me_Grimlock_King wrote:I'm bored today, so I'm typing my posts like Grimlock's speech pattern

:lol:

Keep it up.

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOTCON 2013 MACHINE WARS SUNSTORM #A" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer Set- Blurr, Boulder, Chase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Commander Class Megatron Figure Sealed AA173" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON WFC-S32 BLACKJACK & HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers  Shattered Glass   #4  * First Print *    Cover A     NEW!!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Commander Class Optimus Prime Figure Sealed Z943" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers WFC-S44 Siege Battlemasters Singe War for Cybertron Target" on EBAY