Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee

Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee

Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 10:31am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 19,919

Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee is coming out soon, both in Japan and the res of the world and we have a video review of the toy. There is no commentary, just music. This is said to be the Takara version but every indication shows that both the Takara and Hasbro release are the same, right down to the box.

Enjoy!

Credit(s): vn gundam

Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1889409)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 14th, 2017 @ 2:20pm CDT
Huh, I don't really like the HA version of Bee. My least favorite that's for sure.

this guy though, he looks awesome and perfect. Come on TRU!

EDIT: also, his door wings are far better positioned
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1889411)
Posted by Ravage XK on June 14th, 2017 @ 2:21pm CDT
Will the MP version come to Toys R Us in the UK?
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1889431)
Posted by DecepticonFinishline on June 14th, 2017 @ 3:10pm CDT
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1889456)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2017 @ 6:19pm CDT
DecepticonFinishline wrote:So. Just so I'm clear. It's packaged like a Takara Masterpiece, but it IS coming to U.S. Hasbro?

Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1889473)
Posted by Actar on June 14th, 2017 @ 8:31pm CDT
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1889478)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 14th, 2017 @ 8:43pm CDT
Actar wrote:Sorry, but little pet peeve of mine, but, it's really not a review if there's no reviewing in it, is it?

I'd call it an "overview" or a "demo".
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1889507)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2017 @ 10:33pm CDT

Thats why I didnt label it as such in the title :) And I just explained what it was in detail in the explanation so that no one would get confused.
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890368)
Posted by Va'al on June 19th, 2017 @ 2:05am CDT
Fellow Seibertronian Actar, joined by TFW2005 user gunshot, has purchased one of first Transformers Movie Masterpiece Bumblebee figures released in Singapore - and they've both shown off the Cybertronian scout with size comparisons, Bee comparisons, box sizes and some various posing! We've mirrored the images below for your viewing experience, check them out and join the discussion in the Energon Pub!

Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890369)
Posted by Microraptor on June 19th, 2017 @ 2:31am CDT
=P~ =P~ =P~
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890386)
Posted by Slashercon on June 19th, 2017 @ 7:55am CDT
[quote="Va'al"]Image

These images alone are what I needed to possibly decide on getting this. Sure he's a bit bigger than usual, and I already have two other movie bees, BUT they FINALLY got his chest bit right in a smaller figure. Not to mention the proportions and details are all there.
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890408)
Posted by Actar on June 19th, 2017 @ 9:28am CDT
Really glad you guys liked the pictures! Quite a hectic day of toy hunting, if I do say so myself. (^.^')
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890410)
Posted by Bumblebee21 on June 19th, 2017 @ 9:30am CDT
He's also fully painted
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890417)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 19th, 2017 @ 9:43am CDT
Man oh man, he is perfect. I really need that Bee in my life. Right meow.
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890470)
Posted by UberSmaug on June 19th, 2017 @ 12:22pm CDT
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890558)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on June 19th, 2017 @ 4:12pm CDT
UberSmaug wrote:While I do think this looks fantastic the price just seems outrageous. If I'm seeing this correctly $159.99 in Singapore translated to roughly $115 US plus tax. I can't be the only one that thinks that is just crazy. This guy look to be to scaled with other MP cars like Tracks, Prowl, and Sideswipe. I figured this was going to be somewhere around $80 which still seems overpriced to be honest, But +100 is steeeeeeep. Would that also put MPM-04 pushing $200!!!!. Is there a Plastic shortage I don't know about or are Takara/Hasbro just taking us for a ride.

Hasbro confirmed a whiiile ago that the US price for MPM-03 would be $80, and MPM-04 would be $100.
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890563)
Posted by UberSmaug on June 19th, 2017 @ 4:33pm CDT

I read that too but somethings not adding up. If googles currency exchange calculator is correct. The hasbro/takara releases may not be so identical after all. We'll have to wait and see. I hope I'm wrong.
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890570)
Posted by Jeddostotle7 on June 19th, 2017 @ 4:42pm CDT
UberSmaug wrote:

Prices for Hasbro products in other countries are often quite inflated compared to that same product's price in the US.
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890580)
Posted by Prowl4 on June 19th, 2017 @ 4:54pm CDT

Don't like the price? Don't buy it then.
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890595)
Posted by Ironhidensh on June 19th, 2017 @ 5:27pm CDT
I need to see some comparative pictures of this guy and Wei Jiang Battle Hornet, like, yesterday.
Re: Transformation Video of Movie Masterpiece MPM3 Bumblebee (1890601)
Posted by UberSmaug on June 19th, 2017 @ 5:42pm CDT
Prowl4 wrote:

Don't like the price? Don't buy it then.

Oh I fully intend to buy. This guy looks better every time I see it. My hats off to the designers. Engineering looks top notch, love that the wheels are actually accurately centered under his feet and not hanging off to the side. I was just shocked to see a sticker price that was $35 more than expected. Just makes me wonder if there are going to be some classic Hasbro cuts to hit that lower price point. They indicated that they would be identical but Takara often goes all out on better paint apps. In this case it could really make the difference for those looking for the definitive MP Bee. There were some questionable pics a while back that still have me concerned.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Deluxe Class Decepticon Starscream New" on EBAY
Buy "2013 SDCC Hasbro Exclusive: TRANSFORMERS VS GI JOE Jetfire" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro 2012 Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Soundwave Laserbeak LOOSE" on EBAY
Buy "2007 SDCC Exclusive Transformers Alternators Ford GT Rodimus MISB" on EBAY
Buy "1:24 Chevy Camaro Bumblebee Transformers Model JADA Diecast Toy Vehicle Gift" on EBAY
Buy "GI JOE 2013 SDCC JOECON SNAKE EYES!! TRANSFORMERS CROSSOVER!!" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee First Edition 100% Complete Deluxe Prime Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Cliffjumper Deluxe Class RID Autobot Figure" on EBAY