Transformer RED Series Wave 3 Found at Walmart Canada

Transformer RED Series Wave 3 Found at Walmart Canada

Monday, June 7th, 2021 9:15pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 28,849

We have news that Transformers RED Series wave 3 has been found at Canadian retail. TF Fan Team jetfire found them at a Walmart in Alberta. They were priced just shy of $30 CAD. The new toys in this wave are Coronation Starscream and G1 Bumblebee.

If you have found them, share your sightings with our community in the sightings section and on our boards in your region related thread.

This sighting was originally posted here, on the Cybertron.ca boards.

Transformers News: Transformer RED Series Wave 3 Found at Walmart Canada

This article was last modified on Monday, June 7th, 2021 9:16pm CDT

Re: Transformer RED Series Wave 3 Found at Walmart Canada (2106920)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 8th, 2021 @ 9:01pm CDT
I kinda want them, but I also remember how bad the first wave was.
Re: Transformer RED Series Wave 3 Found at Walmart Canada (2107019)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on June 9th, 2021 @ 8:45pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:I kinda want them, but I also remember how bad the first wave was.

I was very disappointed in Arcee despite trying to love her. She will be the one one I get of these
Re: Transformer RED Series Wave 3 Found at Walmart Canada (2107129)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 10th, 2021 @ 4:34pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

I have to remind myself that the Super7 figures are coming
Re: Transformer RED Series Wave 3 Found at Walmart Canada (2107134)
Posted by william-james88 on June 10th, 2021 @ 4:51pm CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

I have to remind myself that the Super7 figures are coming

I mean, why pay 20$ for a non transforming figure when you could pay 40$
Re: Transformer RED Series Wave 3 Found at Walmart Canada (2107319)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on June 12th, 2021 @ 7:17pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

I have to remind myself that the Super7 figures are coming

I mean, why pay 20$ for a non transforming figure when you could pay 40$

$50 and it's in the scale I want and was expecting from RED with better quality.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-47 Kickback & Double Dealer" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-38 Laserbeak & Apeface" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Legends LG-28 Rewind & Nightbeat" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Botcon 2013 Classics SEEKER HOTLINK  Tech Card  & instuctions" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Challenge at Cybertron Rodimus and Titans Return Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Voyager ASTROTRAIN Loose Figure" on EBAY