Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed

Tuesday, June 22nd, 2010 11:20PM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Mach   Views: 45,434

Takara Tomy has launched a campaign to commemorate the year 2010, with a series of special edition toys. The latest God Primus 2010 Edition, to match and counter the evil Unicron.

Primus is a repaint of Cybertron/Galaxy Force Primus and will be exclusive to Japan Toyhobby Market. The pre-order is starting from 24th June till 1st August 2010. The toy is expected to be delivered at the end of October 2010.

Stay tuned to Seibertron, Ultimate Resource of Transformers!
Credit(s): DrillBIT of TFW

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089274)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on June 22nd, 2010 @ 11:31pm CDT
Oh I like that!
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089275)
Posted by Editor on June 22nd, 2010 @ 11:33pm CDT
Is it nice. Yes.
Do I like it. Yes.
Am I worried seeing I have Cybertron Primus already. Sadly, I'm not. I'll stick with the one I have.
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089278)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on June 22nd, 2010 @ 11:51pm CDT
Lapse Of Reason wrote:Oh I like that!

Editor wrote:Is it nice. Yes.
Do I like it. Yes.

Agreed and agreed. I like it, but I already have Cybertron Primus, so this figure is rather superfluous. Of course I say that while I plan on getting the new Unicron repaint while I already have Armada Unicron, so I dunno what that does to the worth of my opinion. :P :KREMZEEK:
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089279)
Posted by Blurrz on June 22nd, 2010 @ 11:58pm CDT
Holy $%@*(#*# #$## that is #*$)&#*$ #*$&#*)$ awesome.
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089291)
Posted by Warbreaker on June 23rd, 2010 @ 12:39am CDT
Shiiiiiiiinyyyy...

Then again, I'd rather get the Unicron remold since I already have Primus.
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089294)
Posted by Valandar on June 23rd, 2010 @ 12:50am CDT
I'm the other way around - I already have Energon version of Uni, but don't have Primus yet. I am currently fighting with my wallet over whether or not to get this.
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089296)
Posted by Editor on June 23rd, 2010 @ 12:54am CDT
Well if you don't have a Primus yet, then definitely think about getting this one.
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089299)
Posted by Dead Metal on June 23rd, 2010 @ 1:08am CDT
This looks nice but I'm not interested since I already have the Cybertron version and I absolutely hate the whole Primus concept anyway.
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089310)
Posted by Autobot032 on June 23rd, 2010 @ 2:20am CDT
Wow. I like this even less than the Unicron repaint/remold.

I can honestly say that I prefer the original color schemes on both of these figures.
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089320)
Posted by Burn on June 23rd, 2010 @ 2:46am CDT
Not seeing the excitement, aside from making certain parts golden, the extra blue might actually take away from some of the detail the original scheme had.

Definite pass.
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089323)
Posted by Chaoslock on June 23rd, 2010 @ 3:15am CDT
I don't know, I don't have the original Primus yet, but this is closer to the Primus as I recognise him - the Cybertron one is just too colourful; but this has too much blue on it, and the arms in planet mode are ridiculous. A little gold paint on them might help it though...
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089329)
Posted by Prowl1529 on June 23rd, 2010 @ 4:21am CDT
That's beautifull :APPLAUSE: .Since i don't have Primus this is a tottaly must have.
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089332)
Posted by Mach on June 23rd, 2010 @ 4:45am CDT
For those who are planning to get unicron, but wish to pass on primus, think again. Both of these boxes can combine to have a complete box art :P
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089336)
Posted by Diem on June 23rd, 2010 @ 4:55am CDT
Looks like he's gonna cost quite a few beans. Ouch.
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089339)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on June 23rd, 2010 @ 5:01am CDT
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089342)
Posted by Diem on June 23rd, 2010 @ 5:07am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:The major improvement is that the planet mode is now one uniform color. I wonder how they'll do the Omega Lock and the keys...

If he has to be geeone, I guess they'll go the same way as with Springer/Roadbuster/Breakaway and start handing out red paint and Autobot logos like cigars at a birth.
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089348)
Posted by HighPrime on June 23rd, 2010 @ 5:42am CDT
Bought on 'pre-order' sight :x
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089349)
Posted by GEEWUN on June 23rd, 2010 @ 5:46am CDT
oooooh GEEWUN liiiiiike!!!! but does GEEWUN like it enough to spend more than $70????

Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089355)
Posted by Pascal on June 23rd, 2010 @ 5:59am CDT
Meh, the original looks way better. A lot of detailing lost in planet mode. And blue fists? Yuck.
Re: Transformers 2010 - God Primus Revealed (1089358)
Posted by Forgotten on June 23rd, 2010 @ 6:11am CDT
=P~ Shiny

I think it looks very good, do wish the fists were black, or even silver, anything but blue. I think taktom had a bunch of leftover paint from Animated Grimlock and just started spraying things to see what shined the most.

End note, it's nice, but not nice enough to replace my original.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #211 - On The Prowl
"On The Prowl"
Posted: Sunday, November 4th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Last Knight Premier Edition #Leader Class Dragonstorm IN-STOCK" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Premium Series: Cannon Bumblebee Action Figure Movie RotF" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robot Heroes x6 Ratchet Jazz Frenzy Bumblebee Barricade Blackout" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Legion Class DRAGONSTORM Figure Dragon NEW" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: MOVIE COLLECTION VOLUME 1 By Chris Ryall *Excellent Condition*" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Action Master Mainframe sealed" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers 5 Black Mamba Alloy Infantry Roadblock Police Car MPM05" on EBAY
Buy "COBRA COMMANDER KIDROBOT TRANSFORMERS vs. GI JOE MYSTERY ENAMEL PIN 1/20 TA702" on EBAY