Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt!

Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt!

Friday, July 30th, 2010 1:26pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Rumors
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 60,380

The idea that the Blue Mercedes from the Chicago filming was going to be Autobot Jolt's new alt-mode has been going around for a while now, but it appears that this theory has now been officially debunked.

"Nelson" the forum administrator at shootfortheedit.com, Michael Bay's official website has posted the following:

IIRC, the blue Mercedes and the Einstein-looking bot are the same.

If you can't remember the Einstein-looking bot, click here.

Click here to see the post by Nelson for yourselves.

This does not mean however that Jolt isn't in the movie, he might still be part of it. All we know is that he does not appear to be the blue Mercedes.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Swiftknife24, Albershide, nelson

This article was last modified on Friday, July 30th, 2010 4:19pm CDT

Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106191)
Posted by Starparu on July 30th, 2010 @ 1:31pm CDT
Well, I was expecting something like that

I am very curious as to who he could be

-Star-
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106196)
Posted by St. Even on July 30th, 2010 @ 1:40pm CDT
I bet it is Wheeljack or Perceptor. I totally see the 'bot having a thick German accent and being the scientist of the group. Sad. :sad:
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106202)
Posted by DMSL on July 30th, 2010 @ 1:50pm CDT
I hope the Einstein head is a joke, i definately don't want to see that.
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106212)
Posted by Lackadaisical on July 30th, 2010 @ 2:06pm CDT
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106216)
Posted by Midnight_Fox on July 30th, 2010 @ 2:12pm CDT
Lackadaisical wrote:including ironhide, the twins,

Ironhide and the Twins are in Chicago, which is the final battle according to what Bay's been saying.
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106217)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on July 30th, 2010 @ 2:12pm CDT
I don't really think we need any more AutoBots which this will probably be....
*Sigh*Jolt:Doomed to have a lame alt-mode forever...

I hope the Einstein-bot was a joke too, it's too dumb to exist in anything at all...
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106225)
Posted by Lackadaisical on July 30th, 2010 @ 2:37pm CDT
Midnight_Fox wrote:
Lackadaisical wrote:including ironhide, the twins,

are they??? I don't remember seeing them there...my bad.
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106243)
Posted by Name_Violation on July 30th, 2010 @ 3:12pm CDT
ah crap, that means its probably wheeljack.

this makes kittens cry. Blast you Mikey Bay, blast you with a fusion cannon.

and i'm not saying I'm not gonna see the movie, i'm just saying i don't agree with all the artistic interpretations in it
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106279)
Posted by First-Aid on July 30th, 2010 @ 4:33pm CDT

Just some useless thoughts.
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106284)
Posted by ChrisRiss on July 30th, 2010 @ 4:43pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:You know, after sitting and thinking about it, why NOT have white hair on a robot? THey are essentially just like humans and many of us do weird stuff to either make a statement or create our own look. One could guess that a robot could look at a human and say, "what would I look like with hair? Let's try it and see!" just as people do. Hell, I shaved my head once...(I lost a bet to the hockey team I was working for, but still). People get mohawks, dye their hair, get extentions and impants, wear wigs, all in the name of improving their appearance or trying soemthings different at unique. Maybe this bot just wanted to try it for the heck of it.

Just some useless thoughts.

I agree with you, I really could see it being a Wheeljack doing it just to see what it is like. Kind of like "Hey, lets build some robots that are dinosaurs, just to see."
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106295)
Posted by Atomatron on July 30th, 2010 @ 5:03pm CDT
gotta be Wheeljack
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106298)
Posted by Atomatron on July 30th, 2010 @ 5:06pm CDT
Lackadaisical wrote:I predict, there'll be the hell of a carnage at the very beginning of the movie, in which there'll be several casualties, including ironhide, the twins, jolt... and they'll bust somehow sideswipe's roof and chip ratchet's paint, ah and mikaela falls there too. I'm telling you that's how it's gonna be.

Then comes Wheeljack creating the dinobots, because as we all know only the dinobots can defeat Shockwave.
Stunticons and Aerielbots add some flash and Megatron kills Optimus at the end.

a council of autobots on cybertron see this happen and look at Ultra Magnus. the film ends.
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106327)
Posted by MYoung23 on July 30th, 2010 @ 5:48pm CDT

Just some useless thoughts.

It's not the fact that it has hair it is because it looks like it has male pattern baldness which is just ridiculously stupid.

Anyway, I think it is Chromedome.
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106331)
Posted by Autobot032 on July 30th, 2010 @ 5:53pm CDT
*sighs* I wish these news tidbits were under wraps and handled better. All of this leaked information just ruins the chance of possible joy one might get out of the finished product.

I can't watch the movies in peace because as soon as I see a scene, I automatically think "Oh, they're not gonna like that."

And it's really sad, I shouldn't have to.

When did it become the norm for people to just outright complain, around the clock, day in and day out?

I'm really sick of it.
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106354)
Posted by dragons on July 30th, 2010 @ 6:37pm CDT
i doubt it anyone we know if it is eomones we know it would be unexpected name that no one exepcted this nbot to be in this case so many names in the other 2 films that could have been named i have small chance it this bot could be named wheeljack, or perceptor be great if its true to be one of those guys but who knows its bays movies he can pick any name he wants.

good example that red jeep everyone was talking
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106447)
Posted by zenosaurus_x on July 30th, 2010 @ 9:52pm CDT
The stupidest looking TransFormer ever gets a Mercades, is not Jolt, and EXISTS.
Why...why...why? <_>
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106560)
Posted by Prime Riblet on July 31st, 2010 @ 5:04am CDT
I am neither a Jolt fan nor a Mercedez fan. And a blue Mercedez at that.
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106589)
Posted by autobot-jolt on July 31st, 2010 @ 7:04am CDT
ARRRRGH!
:BANG_HEAD: :sad:

THEN WHERE IS JOLT? I know he was only in TF2 cuz GM wanted to promote the Volt, but the little blue guy (not Wheelie) has grown on me! Damn you Bay! Don't kill him off in Nefarious or TF3! I wanna see him in a lot of TF3!:PRAY:

Sorry guys, but I'm kinda freaking out here. I posted something about this twice, and now I'll ask it again:

WHERE IS JOLT?
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106653)
Posted by Julie85 on July 31st, 2010 @ 10:19am CDT
That Einstein bot looks stupid. If he is Wheeljack, I will be very angry at Michael Bay.

Another possibility:
Old + hair = Alpha Trion ???
Re: Transformers 3 Set Information: The Blue Mercedes Is Not Jolt! (1106662)
Posted by First-Aid on July 31st, 2010 @ 10:47am CDT
Julie85 wrote:That Einstein bot looks stupid. If he is Wheeljack, I may have to hunt down Michael Bay and kill him.

My suggestion is that you be very careful with that type of suggestion. I've seen people arrested and convicted for posts like that.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers: Age Of Extinction- Hammer Strike Snarl" on EBAY
Buy "KBB Transformers GT-05 Optimus Prime MP-10 G1 Pocket Size Combat commander-12cm" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Transformers Mr Potato Head Bumble Spud Collectible Children’s Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Dragstrip Wildbreak Dragbreak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Bumble Spud Mr. Potato Head" on EBAY