Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil

Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil

Friday, April 18th, 2014 5:56am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News, People News, Digital Media News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 41,929

Our Brazilian friends over at Transformers: Dioramas bring us more Transformers news, and this time, it's a 30th Anniversary special franchise spanning exhibition in São Paulo. The news comes to us via IDW artist Marcelo Matere's Facebook page, who has prepared a special celebratory poster for the event, featuring Optimus Prime in both G1 and current movieverse styles (mirrored below). The free, officially endorsed by Hasbro Brazil exhibition will run from 17th April to 4th May, featuring a 'tunnel of time' with figures from the past thirty years of our favourite transforming robots iterations, as well as giant Bumblebee, Grimlock, Megatron and Optimus Prime statues and cut-outs. Check out both images below, and head here for more information!

Transformers News: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil

Credit(s): Marcelo Matere, Transformers Dioramas

Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1566201)
Posted by Burn on April 18th, 2014 @ 6:42am CDT

I got a room with 30 years full of TF history in it.

Oh and no one's invited.
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1566208)
Posted by Va'al on April 18th, 2014 @ 7:18am CDT
Can I have a ticket to not show up?

I can then host an exhibition at my place with the tickets from the exhibitions that I didn't go to, celebrating the celebration of the 30th. :D
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1566570)
Posted by Dead Metal on April 19th, 2014 @ 12:31pm CDT
Burn wrote:With all these exhibitions for the 30th anniversary going on around the world, I might just host the Australian one at my place.

I got a room with 30 years full of TF history in it.

Oh and no one's invited.

Sounds awesome!
Oh Burn, gotta say you're looking good today! XD
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1566607)
Posted by Burn on April 19th, 2014 @ 3:23pm CDT
Don't know what you're talking about.

I look good EVERY day. >:oP
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1567134)
Posted by RSDADDIMUS2 on April 21st, 2014 @ 1:37pm CDT
I would love to go to one of these. :)
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1567232)
Posted by ScottyP on April 21st, 2014 @ 4:46pm CDT
Va'al wrote:Can I have a ticket to not show up?

I'll make some tickets out of empty KO minibot cardbacks. You'll actually be invited but I won't cover airfare or lodging. And it's tomorrow. Woops.
Re: Transformers: 30th Anniversary 'Tunnel of Time' Exhibition in Brazil (1567233)
Posted by Va'al on April 21st, 2014 @ 4:47pm CDT
Do I still get the tickets?

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Cogman The Last Knight 1 Step Turbo Changer Cyberfire" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Whirl Nearly Complete 1984" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Leader Class WFC-S14 Shockwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron RATCHET Walgreens Exclusive box damage." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers siege war for cybertron ironhide" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Prowl! War for Cybertron Generations Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Siege Megatron" on EBAY