Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube

Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube

Monday, September 23rd, 2019 8:12pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Stargrave   Views: 47,715

Happy Monday Seibertronians! Posted just today to the official YouTube Transformers channel is a Transformers 35th anniversary montage style commercial. This really doesn't sell anything specific nor does it seek to convert people to one side of the fandom or the other, but anyone who's reading this has that same passion for Transformers we all have. And if you have that 'spark' in your heart then this little video is sure to bring a smile to your Monday. Covering pretty much every version of Transformers that brought all of us and any of us here to this hobby, this is for all of us. Whether you're a G1 fan or an ultra gear Beast Wars fan or fell in love with the live action movies, this year is a time for us all to celebrate. Share your Transformers memories in the forums and as always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!

Credit(s): Transformers Official on Youtube

Re: Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube (2039359)
Posted by Quantum Surge on September 23rd, 2019 @ 8:28pm CDT
The video was nice, though I have to admit that it felt a bit lacking that Beast Machines, RID, the Unicron Trilogy, Animated, and most of the Aligned continuity. Nerdy? Yes, and I have a hunch at least the RID anime isn't fully owned by Hasbro yet, but those were big portions to the Transformers franchise like G1, Beast Wars, and the movies are. Still, at least it's not just the G1 cartoon or that Bumblebee flick.
Re: Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube (2039362)
Posted by Ironhidensh on September 23rd, 2019 @ 8:36pm CDT

Re: Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube (2039373)
Posted by Stargrave on September 23rd, 2019 @ 8:59pm CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Its a commercial format so no way they could fit a 35 year legacy into it, but for what it is, I really dig it.

That's what really got me too. It's gone by so fast it seems like those days were yesterday.
Re: Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube (2039385)
Posted by TulioDude on September 23rd, 2019 @ 10:58pm CDT
Nice video!
Re: Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube (2039386)
Posted by First-Aid on September 23rd, 2019 @ 11:06pm CDT
Stargrave wrote:

35 years of wonderful Transformers goodness. I know there's a few of us on these forums that remember watching that first episode and thinking, "This is the most radical thing ever!" (To you young whippersnappers, "radical" had a bit of a different meaning back then)

It occurs to me: what the heck is my nursing home room going to look like in another 35 years? :HEADHURTS:
Re: Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube (2039389)
Posted by Stargrave on September 23rd, 2019 @ 11:21pm CDT
First-Aid wrote:
Stargrave wrote:

Most masterfully decked out with Transformers room in the place, duhhh. :lol:

I’ll never forget watching it with my brother I was hooked for life.
Re: Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube (2039390)
Posted by Aimless Misfire on September 23rd, 2019 @ 11:37pm CDT
Goosebumps? CHECK!
Tearing up? CHECK!
BLOWN AWAY? CHECK!

So awesome! 35 years of memories. I've been here since the first shipment of the 3 seekers hit Toys R Us in '84.
Re: Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube (2039392)
Posted by Torneira on September 24th, 2019 @ 12:04am CDT
35 years ago I watched it every saturday and the rerun on sunday at the Fun Factory, Skychannel.
If I remember correctly, Soundwave was my first Transformer :)
Re: Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube (2039398)
Posted by Dannshinigami on September 24th, 2019 @ 2:30am CDT
Loved it. Did anyone else notice that the kid became a bearded fat man.....much like most of us hahaha
Re: Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube (2039417)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on September 24th, 2019 @ 7:36am CDT
Ironhidensh wrote:Especially the part at the end with the dad and kids. I feel that. I love sitting with my kids and watching them enjoy the things I did as a kid.

Yup I feel the same way!

Aimless Misfire wrote:Goosebumps? CHECK!
Tearing up? CHECK!
BLOWN AWAY? CHECK!

Amen man!!
Re: Transformers 35th Anniversary Video Posted to Official Transformers YouTube (2039423)
Posted by Stargrave on September 24th, 2019 @ 8:26am CDT
Cyber Bishop wrote:

Yup I feel the same way!

Aimless Misfire wrote:Goosebumps? CHECK!
Tearing up? CHECK!
BLOWN AWAY? CHECK!

Amen man!!

Totally - check
Admittedly - check
Absolutely - check
:lol:
Ah I’m such a SAP for this stuff I’m a big softie. Thanks Hasbro and whoever else put that out.

It’s like you have 30 seconds to encapsulate my love for Transformers, GO! :lol:

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #255 - Judgment Day
"Judgment Day"
Posted: Sunday, July 19th, 2020

Buy "Transformers ROTF Revenge Of The Fallen Deluxe Class Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark of the Moon Mechtech Nitro Bumblebee / Thundercracker" on EBAY
Buy "Jada TransFormers 2016 Chevy Camaro Bumblebee 1:24 With Collectible 100%..." on EBAY
Buy "Jada Hollywood Rides TransFormers 2016 Chevy Camaro Bumblebee 1:32" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction AOE Voyager Class Hound MISB Some Box Wear." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Botcon Elita One, Nightbird, and Chromia" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014 Comic Book" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Age of Extinction Deluxe Class Lockdown New in Box NIB MIB" on EBAY