Wednesday, September 10th, 2014 4:03pm CDT

Category: Movie Related News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 21,018

Paramount Pictures' latest communication confirms the official home release date for Transformers: Age of Extinction may be September 30th, but you can also pre-order the Digital HD and Blu-Ray 3D versions for the September 16th! Check out the image below, and make sure to take a look at all the various retailer exclusives here.

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th/30th September

Credit(s): Paramount

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1605575)
Posted by MenaceRX on September 10th, 2014 @ 6:29pm CDT
The 4 disc version on Amazon for Blu-Ray includes the IMAX version of the film as well. IMAX 3D.

http://www.amazon.com/Transformers-Age- ... 8&sr=&qid=

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1605639)
Posted by BERSEKAEL on September 11th, 2014 @ 4:08am CDT
nice, but I find better the one with 3" tall figures I have pre ordered (can't wait for January 2015 :-( )
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1605647)
Posted by MenaceRX on September 11th, 2014 @ 7:09am CDT
If I had a 3D tv and I didnt mind the glasses I would probably snag that one. But for me not having one and not liking the glasses its a pass. If it had been the IMAX 2D version I would have picked it up.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1605649)
Posted by Va'al on September 11th, 2014 @ 7:40am CDT
In further Transformers YouTube news, the channel have updated another Behind the Scenes featurette. LAst time we saw the creation of the Dinobots, this time the focus is on the Cavalry Charge from the Age of Extinction movie - check it out embedded below!

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1605652)
Posted by Sabrblade on September 11th, 2014 @ 7:52am CDT
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1605663)
Posted by Va'al on September 11th, 2014 @ 9:01am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:This is the exact same video as the "Creation of the Dinobots" clip, but with a different title. Did Hasbro show the wrong video the first time?

So it's not just me, ok. Good to know I haven't entirely lost it yet. #-o
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1605820)
Posted by TurboMMaster on September 12th, 2014 @ 5:05am CDT
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1605822)
Posted by Burn on September 12th, 2014 @ 5:19am CDT
TurboMMaster wrote:I think I save my money for Godzilla or New Captain America and download this via internet. After all, Michael Bay still owns me money wasted on ROTF and DOTM...

Have you submitted a claim for compensation? Did you factor in your tears and destroyed childhood?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1605971)
Posted by Deadput on September 12th, 2014 @ 3:39pm CDT

Bay does not owe you money for your own decision to see these movies

It's your own fault.

I feel everyone should be grateful we even have movies for both entertainment as well as partially saving Transformers from disappearing in the dark like GI Joe at least for a few more years.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1606068)
Posted by RhA on September 13th, 2014 @ 3:25am CDT
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

Bay does not owe you money for your own decision to see these movies

It's your own fault.

This conversation has no winners. None.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1606088)
Posted by Blast Cannon on September 13th, 2014 @ 6:57am CDT
RhA wrote:
mirageandjazz1197 wrote:

Bay does not owe you money for your own decision to see these movies

It's your own fault.

This conversation has no winners. None.

That's not true. I'm having a really positive experience as a result of this.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1606201)
Posted by SlyTF1 on September 13th, 2014 @ 11:50pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1606214)
Posted by RhA on September 14th, 2014 @ 3:48am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:THEY BROUGHT AOE BACK TO MY THEATER IN IMAX!!! For one week, every day at 9:55! I'm going to go there and watch it every damn day. For once in my life, I "feel," something. IDFK if it's excitement, or even simply satisfaction, but damnit, AOE is back in IMAX, and I'm going to make the most of it. Then, I'm going to buy every version of the DVD/Bluray when it comes out.

This post is about a movie, but really it's about good old teenage angst.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1606490)
Posted by Va'al on September 15th, 2014 @ 11:41am CDT
Another exclusive look at some Transformers: Age of Extinction behind the scenes material comes to us courtesy of USAToday. Wahlberg, Tucci, head of explosions (of course) Jim Schwalm and others of the crew talk about their experience on set with the very real explosions and pyrotechnics under Bay's direction. Read more below, and check out the embedded clip!

If you thought the action was intense onscreen in Transformers: Age of Extinction, check out this exclusive look behind the scenes.

The stars had to navigate scenes with real explosions that seem closer to a true war zone.

This extra from the Blu-Ray/DVD/Digital release features a Chinatown scene from the summer box office hit. The highly planned explosions come fast and furious.

"I had never experienced anything like that. There were explosions going off the likes of which I had never seen before," says Stanley Tucci, who starred in his first Transformers. "It was really exhilarating."

Tucci and star Mark Wahlberg sprint throughout set pieces on the Detroit set. Bay follows along barking out instructions into a megaphone.

Jim Schwalm, the explosives expert in charge of Michael Bay set explosions, also follows closely nearby. The Transformers veteran says that even he was impressed by the firepower required for the fourth installment of the franchise.

"We were way busy," says Schwalm. "We had bombs everywhere there."

At the end of the scene and a barrage of explosions, the actors finally complete the task to the satisfaction of Bay.

"That was awesome," he yells into the megaphone.

Transformers: Age of Extinction is out on digital September 16 and Blu-Ray/DVD September 30.

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1606652)
Posted by SlyTF1 on September 16th, 2014 @ 12:46am CDT
It's the 16th. Where do I buy it?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1606661)
Posted by Burn on September 16th, 2014 @ 3:32am CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:It's the 16th. Where do I buy it?

Well first you have to leave your house and go out in public and face other people ...
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1606667)
Posted by RhA on September 16th, 2014 @ 5:15am CDT
Burn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:It's the 16th. Where do I buy it?

Inferior, emotional people.

*edit* Order it online. You shall only have to face the mailman.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1606689)
Posted by SlyTF1 on September 16th, 2014 @ 8:30am CDT
Burn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:It's the 16th. Where do I buy it?

No, it's only out for digital download, now.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1606785)
Posted by Burn on September 16th, 2014 @ 3:38pm CDT
SlyTF1 wrote:
Burn wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:It's the 16th. Where do I buy it?

No, it's only out for digital download, now.

Have you tried searching online?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Blu-Ray and Digital HD Pre-Orders, Release on 16th / 30th September (1606806)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on September 16th, 2014 @ 5:00pm CDT
While you have to wait until September 30 to own Transformers Age of Extinction of DVD or Blu-Ray, you can get it on Digital HD starting today. You can check out all the different online stores to order it on the Official Age of Extinction website.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Overbite Takara Tomy Piranacon Seacon #5 G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Tentakill Tomy Takara Piranacon Seacon #6" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure From Japan" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Kingdom Legends Class Rattrap WFC-K2 In-Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers WFC Kingdom Legends Class Rattrap WFC-K2 In-Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cybertron Legends Galvatron Vector Prime + Mini-cons Payload Ascent" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Chromia Comic New MIB NIB MOC 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Seige War For Cybertron Trilogy Hasbro Chromia Figure" on EBAY