Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair

Transformers News: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair

Sunday, April 6th, 2014 12:27pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Event News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 50,438

We have seen a lot of this information before, especially directly from the Seibertron.com reporting from Toy Fair 2014 in New York - but now fans in Brazil, thanks to fellow fansite Transformers Dioramas also get their share of the dino/robot cake! Check out below some of the images from the ABRIN/2014 event, featuring most of wave 1 (Deluxe, voyager and Leader class) of the Transformers: Age of Extinction figures and some pretty neat display art - and head here and here for more.

Credit(s): Transformers Dioramas

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563165)
Posted by XDMan on April 6th, 2014 @ 1:30pm CDT
Same stuff, but at least there aren't many spotlights on the merchandise (as opposed to the European(?) Toy Fair). >:oP
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563251)
Posted by gavinfuzzy on April 6th, 2014 @ 11:27pm CDT
I just noticed the suggested age on the box is 8+ :roll:

The toys are much more simplified compared to the past 3 movies... Yet with a higher recommended age. DOTM was 5+
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563256)
Posted by noctorro on April 6th, 2014 @ 11:42pm CDT
Brazil, my hope planet. Great they have a toyfair there!
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563257)
Posted by TheGlynreaper on April 6th, 2014 @ 11:44pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563263)
Posted by mtma on April 7th, 2014 @ 12:43am CDT
We have a Toyfair here in Brazil and I DIDN'T KNOW IT? Oh god...
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563321)
Posted by WiseMan on April 7th, 2014 @ 10:24am CDT
Maybe it's just me, but the colors of the toys do not match, in any way, the versions we've seen in the trailers. And I would like them to.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563322)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on April 7th, 2014 @ 10:29am CDT
TheGlynreaper wrote:I dont understand how hasbro are gearing towards the younger audiences in the age of extinction toyline whilst the film itself is rated 12 a bit illogical if you ask me i wont be getting all the figures straight away anyhow as with my luck theyll go down in price

That's why we have comics, my first books, and other types of merchandise.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Display Art and Figures from Brazil Toy Fair (1563502)
Posted by Trikeboy on April 8th, 2014 @ 6:29am CDT

I was 10 when I saw my first 12 rated movie in theaters (Batman Returns). I don't know about US theaters but in the UK, under agers are allowed if accompanied by an adult. Giving this movie a 12 is because it will be loud and, for some younger kids, probably be a bit intense. Death, giants robotic Dinosaurs, explosions etc. it is just a safety net from the studios so parents can't complain.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #245 - On a Boat
"On a Boat"
Posted: Saturday, April 4th, 2020

Buy "Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Heatwave The Fire -Bot 10” w/Lights & Sounds!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Bone Crusher Bonecrusher 33 Voyager Class Complete " on EBAY
Buy "SDCC 2012 Destro Exclusive G.I. Joe Transformers Crossover File Card" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Logo in Spade Pip Single Swap Playing Card  Ace of Spades" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations FOC Fall Cybertron Deluxe Vortex (Bruticus) 100% Comp" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers Studio Series 40 (Bumblebee Movie) Deluxe Class Shatter MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Slipstream Warrior Acid Storm" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE CLASSICS GENERATIONS ACID STORM SEEKER" on EBAY