Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial

Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial

Thursday, July 10th, 2014 3:08pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Digital Media News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,446

From the Deals Direct YouTube channel we have the new commercial for the Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee. Check out the embedded video belowP

Credit(s): Deals Direct

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589530)
Posted by Peridot on July 10th, 2014 @ 3:12pm CDT
It looks like an oversized version of One-Step Drift, except made to look like Bumblebee.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589551)
Posted by Hip-Hoptimus Rime on July 10th, 2014 @ 4:03pm CDT
EDIT- never mind, brain fart.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589562)
Posted by megatronus on July 10th, 2014 @ 4:27pm CDT
robotmel wrote:As I still dont own an official Classics Voyager Op, this may well end up in my collection as I like both figures offered in this 2-pac Yo! :lol:

I know, right? Both figures look awesome.

I'm a tad worried about the chromed hips though; might be hard to find a good set.

I'm also waiting on Cloud Prime to go on clearance so I can get a nice low key OP... I doubt that thing is going to sell out for $90-$100 a pop. Not with so many other options out there.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589574)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on July 10th, 2014 @ 5:20pm CDT
Mega Bumblebee has a spring launcher so it's a bit different. If I can make a guess I would say a lot of those Platinum/Evolution sets won't hit most shelves until closer to the holidays/home release time. Keep in mind most of those figures are on the shelves now and will be for a long time so even a store like TRU wouldn't want a whole isle of the same hunk of plastic over and over.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589584)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 10th, 2014 @ 6:05pm CDT
Well, the Grimlock, Strafe, and Slug Evolution 2-Packs are at least out as of at least last month.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589596)
Posted by SlyTF1 on July 10th, 2014 @ 7:05pm CDT
Had to drive 3 states away to find Strafe. My Toys R Us used to have a bunch of them, and I saw a bunch at a Walmart a few weeks ago, but I went back to all those places, and none of them had him. I went to the closest place I could find that had him.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589622)
Posted by TransformersFan89 on July 10th, 2014 @ 9:12pm CDT
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589624)
Posted by Sabrblade on July 10th, 2014 @ 9:15pm CDT
TransformersFan89 wrote:Ok cool thanks JelZe GoldRabbit and ScottyP! I don't suppose there's any word on a deluxe Stinger or maybe a leader Galvatron is there?
Nope. No word at BotCon.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589651)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 11th, 2014 @ 12:04am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Nope. No word at BotCon.

We might get something at San Diego Comic Con this year, but as of yet, nada.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589664)
Posted by bassal on July 11th, 2014 @ 1:23am CDT
That is one helluva awesome looking figure. That gun should attach on his face, though, if not that sucks, big time.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589667)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 11th, 2014 @ 1:45am CDT
Only figures I have so far are Crosshairs, Scorn, and Drift. Surprisingly little complaints. I just got Drift, and boy is he tons of fun. So many nice tight joints and a simple yet effective transformation. He doesn't deserve all the hate. He's a Samurai Bughatti for christ's sake, what's not to love?

I mean, I love robot Samurai too though, and reminds me quite a bit of some incarnation of Yoshimitsu so I'm really tempted to make him commit seppuku but that's just messed up, what is wrong with me?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589840)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 11th, 2014 @ 6:06pm CDT
The behemoth Stomp & Chomp Grimlock is available to order at ToysRUs.com for $79.99. Click here to see the order page.

You can also get him at HasbroToyShop.com for $79.99 or Kre-O Dinofire Grimlock for $39.99. Below are our in-hand images of both items.

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589845)
Posted by STngAR on July 11th, 2014 @ 6:19pm CDT
Really can't see spending 80 bucks for that

:MAXIMAL:
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589847)
Posted by KirbyForce1 on July 11th, 2014 @ 6:22pm CDT
Kre-O Dinofire Grimlock?
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589849)
Posted by Superwheeljack on July 11th, 2014 @ 6:23pm CDT
indarkestknight wrote:...Isn't he supposed to have a hook hand?

*confused*

Sadly, no.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589852)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on July 11th, 2014 @ 6:33pm CDT
STngAR wrote:Really can't see spending 80 bucks for that

:MAXIMAL:

I know. It looks cheap. If I had to give it a price, I'd say $29.99. But as time goes on, things will get more expensive. Soon, a gallon of gas could cost $20. I hope gas companies won't raise the price after the making of this post.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589897)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 11th, 2014 @ 10:18pm CDT
Superwheeljack wrote:
indarkestknight wrote:...Isn't he supposed to have a hook hand?

*confused*

Sadly, no.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if a third party group made a hook accessory that just snapped over his hand.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589907)
Posted by megatronus on July 12th, 2014 @ 1:07am CDT
OptimalOptimus2 wrote:
STngAR wrote:Really can't see spending 80 bucks for that

:MAXIMAL:

Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589950)
Posted by OptimalOptimus2 on July 12th, 2014 @ 8:12am CDT
megatronus wrote:I don't care how good the joke is (and this one wasn't spectacular)... text never needs to be that small.

I wasn't trying to joke.
Re: Transformers: Age of Extinction Mega One-Step Bumblebee Commercial (1589979)
Posted by El Duque on July 12th, 2014 @ 11:36am CDT
We have new official images of Takara Tomy's Transformers: Age of Extinction Dual Model Kit (DMK03) Optimus Prime via Amazon Japan. The kit looks quite impressive and offers a very screen accurate and articulated version of the latest incarnation of Optimus Prime. Check him out in the series of images mirrored below:

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
"Planet of Junk"
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen ROTF Voyager Grindor w Scorponok NISB" on EBAY
Buy "GI Joe 2013 SDCC Comic Con Convention Exclusive Transformers Baroness" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Netflix SCRAPFACE Deluxe MISB WFC Earthrise 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege SIDESWIPE Figure Deluxe Class Open Box" on EBAY
Buy ""IN HAND" TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SELECTS DELUXE LIFT-TICKET ACTION FIGURE" on EBAY
Buy "Lot (2) Rhinox & Tigertron WFC kingdom transformers beast wars IN HAND!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Sideswipe, 100% Complete, MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ROTF Revenge of The Fallen Demolisher, Grindor & Desert Tracker..." on EBAY