Transformers Animated auctions from Seibertron.com

Transformers Animated auctions from Seibertron.com

Wednesday, April 9th, 2008 10:51am CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 45,503

Seibertron.com has some auctions posted on eBay currently. Some items have already sold (such as Kmart Legends Starscream and Grimlock as well as TFA Starscream) but the rest will be ending soon. This is your chance to get your hands on some figures that were featured in Seibertron.com's galleries before the figures are available at retail stores. I know the prices are a little steep on some of these but I'm already taking a loss from what I paid for them about a month ago so I hope you guys will understand. I will be posting some more Transformers Animated figures within the next week such as Lockdown, Voyager Megatron and Prowl. Happy bidding and good luck!

Transformers Animated

Grimlock (Voyager Class)

Optimus Prime (Voyager Class)

Bulkhead (Voyager Class)

Bulkhead (Red Prototype)

Blackarachnia (Deluxe Class)

Ratchet (Deluxe Class)

Bumblebee (Deluxe Class)

Optimus Prime (Deluxe Class - Cybertron Mode)

Transformers G1 Kmart Legends

G1 Kmart Legends Jazz

G1 Kmart Legends Bumblebee

This article was last modified on Wednesday, April 9th, 2008 10:52am CDT

Re: Transformers Animated auctions from Seibertron.com (676123)
Posted by Kryptikore on April 9th, 2008 @ 10:59am CDT
So whats the deal? No more room! :D
Re: Transformers Animated auctions from Seibertron.com (676132)
Posted by capellamusic on April 9th, 2008 @ 11:07am CDT
Kryptikore wrote:So whats the deal? No more room! :D

Room for Encore Metroplex maybe :P
Re: Transformers Animated auctions from Seibertron.com (676144)
Posted by astig on April 9th, 2008 @ 11:14am CDT
oh how i wish hasbro would also make TF animated in "legends class" ;;)
Re: Transformers Animated auctions from Seibertron.com (676150)
Posted by Seibertron on April 9th, 2008 @ 11:18am CDT
Kryptikore wrote:So whats the deal? No more room! :D

I'm trying to continue receiving prototypes so that I can continue taking pictures of these figures in advance for their retail release for you guys to enjoy. I'm selling these Animated figures to free up some funds to pay for some of the Universe (Classics 2.0) auctions I've won and am trying to win. I should have Sunstreaker next week to take pictures of before Botcon. Hopefully I'll have a few others for you guys to take a sneak peak at soon.

:D
Re: Transformers Animated auctions from Seibertron.com (676217)
Posted by Solrac333 on April 9th, 2008 @ 12:04pm CDT
I just noticed that Grimlock's face looks like Trapjaw.
Re: Transformers Animated auctions from Seibertron.com (676226)
Posted by Overcracker on April 9th, 2008 @ 12:11pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:
Kryptikore wrote:So whats the deal? No more room! :D

:D

And very grateful that we are for that.

Can't wait to see Sunstreaker. You will of course attempt the alternate transformation that's meant for Sideswipe correct?

Anyway again thank for the great galleries.
Re: Transformers Animated auctions from Seibertron.com (676250)
Posted by Seibertron on April 9th, 2008 @ 12:35pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:
Seibertron wrote:
Kryptikore wrote:So whats the deal? No more room! :D

:D

And very grateful that we are for that.

Can't wait to see Sunstreaker. You will of course attempt the alternate transformation that's meant of Sideswipe correct?

Anyway again thank for the great galleries.

Re: Sideswipe's transformation ... of course!

And thanks for the compliments about the galleries. More on the way this week in the form of the new TRU exclusives, Stealth Bumblebee, Salvage, Movie G1 Arcee and Black Arcee along with Cybertron Wingsaber (finally)!
Re: Transformers Animated auctions from Seibertron.com (676299)
Posted by Crosscheck on April 9th, 2008 @ 2:24pm CDT
I would have been more than happy to spend my money on Kmart Classics Grimmers and Screamer but, alas, they are gone already. I have Bumblebee and Jazz already. Poo.
Re: Transformers Animated auctions from Seibertron.com (676497)
Posted by 1337W422102 on April 9th, 2008 @ 5:52pm CDT
Re: Transformers Animated auctions from Seibertron.com (676515)
Posted by capellamusic on April 9th, 2008 @ 6:05pm CDT
1337W422102 wrote:I'm really digging those G1 Legends figures. Those are just the inner Pretender robots, right?

That is correct, I have the guide and it states that about them, that they were re-released at a time without the outter shell. I don't like them either way though...

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY