'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' Cover #1 By Titan Comics

'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' Cover #1 By Titan Comics

Wednesday, October 1st, 2008 1:57pm CDT

Category: Comic Book News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 9,278

Titan Comics, the UK's Transformers comic's publisher shares the cover of issue #1 with Seibertron.com!

Issue #1 is scheduled to be released in the UK on October 23rd and features new content, different from the IDW comics Animated: The Arrival series #1.

You can view Titan Comics home page here at Titan Magazines online. You can view the 'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' content directly by clicking here.

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): Joe Browne@Titan Comics

Re: 'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' Cover #1 By Titan Comics (799718)
Posted by BlackMagnus on October 1st, 2008 @ 2:00pm CDT
It appears that I still may have the touch... :P

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=44935
Re: 'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' Cover #1 By Titan Comics (799729)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 1st, 2008 @ 2:11pm CDT
Yes, so why didn't you and your touch apply to be a news mod?

BTW, I wonder if we can get a hold of this in the states.
Re: 'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' Cover #1 By Titan Comics (799733)
Posted by Hard Hacker on October 1st, 2008 @ 2:13pm CDT
It shall be mine.
Re: 'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' Cover #1 By Titan Comics (799742)
Posted by BlackMagnus on October 1st, 2008 @ 2:20pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:Yes, so why didn't you and your touch apply to be a news mod?

I did. Under the advisement of Punch, I PMed ACS 1-2 days before the site crash. After things got up and running here, I resent the message.
Re: 'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' Cover #1 By Titan Comics (799775)
Posted by xxaMaxx on October 1st, 2008 @ 2:59pm CDT
BlackMagnus wrote:

You know what's funny, resent and resent aren't any different when typed. I couldn't figure out what message you resented. Then I realized that you had to resend your message. Hooray for English!

Re: 'TRANSFORMERS Animated Comic' Cover #1 By Titan Comics (800187)
Posted by i_amtrunks on October 1st, 2008 @ 7:31pm CDT
xxaMaxx wrote:Back on topic, has anyone read the Animated comics, and are they worth picking up? I've enjoyed the Mosaics that have focused on the Animated Universe, but I don't have a good feeling about the official comics.

If you mean the IDW comics Transformers Animated: the Arrival, I'll vouch for them, they have a much lighter vibe to them than any other IDW released Transformers comics, yet don't actually feel "kiddy" like I half expected them too.

First issue was extremely strong, second issue a little weaker, but not at all bad.

tigertracks 24 wrote:BTW, I wonder if we can get a hold of this in the states.

I doubt it TT, its a UK only thing, like the Titan Transformers Magazine. Guess we will have to hold out and see if IDW reprints them like they are doing with the Saga of the Allspark.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers RID Windblade - Warrior Class 2016 - NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop! Retro Toys G1 Transformers SHOCKWAVE #83 SDCC 2021 Shared Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "2015 Transformers Combiner Wars WHEELJACK Deluxe Class Complete Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "AIR RAID Transformers Combiner Wars Deluxe Aerialbot Superion 2015 Complete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Robots in Disguise SPRINGLOAD Incomplete Action Figure Frog RID Fig" on EBAY