Transformers Animated Constructicon Images

Transformers Animated Constructicon Images

Sunday, May 4th, 2008 4:19pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Rumors, Digital Media News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 34,112

Please stop, please stop, please stop!

I am formally requesting CARTOON NETWORK, YTV, and any other cartoon companies worldwide to get back on the same page...

That being said, here are the newest images of characters to come, or that have come in some places, to join the cast of Animated.

Please note spoilers, etc., and enjoy these in advance, if you have not been one of the lucky few to already preview this new episode, "Rise of the Constructicons". Supposedly, we are looking at Constructicons Scrapper, and Mixmaster, as you probably never pictured them before.

Transformer Animated discussion is likewise disjointed. Some folks are discussing 'Garbage in, Garbage Out' already and some of us are stuck still posting our thoughts about "Mission Accomplished". Thus, the reason for my plea. But in the age of instant information gratification, this is to be expected, right? Ignore the thread if you are waiting until next week to watch 'Garbage In, Garbage Out' on CARTOON NETWORK. 8-}

Credit(s): Magmatron

This article was last modified on Sunday, May 4th, 2008 9:02pm CDT

Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693116)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:20pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:That’s the constructicons? Their awful looking, guess that’s not much of a surprise, but these don’t even hardly look like robots anymore. One has a freaking mustache!

YUCK-O! :SICK:

I agree. They went quite a bit 'lax on the design for these.
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693117)
Posted by Scatterlung on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:21pm CDT
Omega Charge wrote:Why do we Americans have to behind on everything?
I'm british. You have no right to say that >=(
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693118)
Posted by Bouncy X on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:22pm CDT
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693119)
Posted by leader magnus prime on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:23pm CDT
Omega Charge wrote:Some Arabian kids channel puts on new ones on weekdays...

There used to be a guy from there who spoiled everybody in a thread on Allspark.com, but he had to stop. It's a good thing, I guess, because sometimes my willpower fizzled and I read it. I just have a thing for that kind of stuff. :-P

Why do we Americans have to behind on everything?

atleast were not as behind as the uk they just started ;playing animated a little while ago
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693121)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:26pm CDT
bumblerumblev2 wrote:
Omega Charge wrote:Some Arabian kids channel puts on new ones on weekdays...

Why do we Americans have to behind on everything?

Thats Animated for ya. This series would be alot better if they if it wasn't for the crapass designs.
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693124)
Posted by Nekoman on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:28pm CDT
Bouncy X wrote:wreck-gar and alpha trion both had mustaches on the G1 shows...so it isnt a new thing. :P

Nor was it a good thing.

Oh well, I guess since robots have genders and must even have some way of reproducing (How else did Sideswipe get a brother?) they can have facial hair, or hair at all for that matter…
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693125)
Posted by Burn on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:31pm CDT
Meverix wrote:
Omega Charge wrote:Why do we Americans have to behind on everything?
I'm british. You have no right to say that >=(

Damn straight he doesn't!

Poor little Omega Charge, 1 week behind on his precious cartoons. At least it's bloody airing in your country! :P
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693126)
Posted by Tekka on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:33pm CDT
Short fat guy with a moustache and his taller brother. The new Constructicons are the Mario and Luigi of the Transformers world.
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693127)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:33pm CDT
Oh it's not just a 'stache!

Mixmaster also has crack...

I think you can find it if you look close enough here. 2nd row third pic (after the menacing eye)... EWWW!!! :P :twisted:
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693128)
Posted by leader magnus prime on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:34pm CDT
thats just movie barricade made to look animated
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693129)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:34pm CDT
Nekoman wrote:

Nor was it a good thing.

Remember when the Hasbro TF site had "Ask Vector Prime" I remember a question that was about his beard and he replied by saying it wasn't a beard just the design of his face plates.

That was weird to me cause I never saw him as having a beard, but ad for Werck-Garr and Alpha Trion, I just always saw it more as shaped metal as apose to hair.
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693130)
Posted by Omega Charge on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:35pm CDT
Burn wrote:
Meverix wrote:
Omega Charge wrote:Why do we Americans have to behind on everything?
I'm british. You have no right to say that >=(

Damn straight he doesn't!

That's right, I'm a selfish American, and don't you forget it!

although I basically live on torrents.
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693138)
Posted by Blitz Magnus on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:44pm CDT
The Constructicons look awesome! I think they look like an awesome duo. Hope to see some more in the future... :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY:

Just so we are all clear, BARRICADE AND MOTOR MASTER ARE NOT GOING TO BE IN TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED

For those of you who don't already know, there was a small art contest in the art forum of SEIBERTRON.com a few months back about Transformers Animated, and MOTORMASTER and BARRICADE were fan arts, as well as several others. I have spoken to the poster of the video, and he simply googled the images and previously had a video with many more the arts that were submitted, so PLEASE EDIT THE INFORMATION TO NOT CONFUSE ANYONE because those are 100% "FALSE"
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693140)
Posted by Archanubis on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:45pm CDT
bumblerumblev2 wrote:thats just movie barricade made to look animated

Yeah, that's someone's fan art. Don't remember who, but I believe I've seen that work on DevArt.
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693143)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:52pm CDT

Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693145)
Posted by Blitz Magnus on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:54pm CDT
tigertracks 24 wrote:I edited it because it seemed to bother so many of you to have these extra images up. Thanks for the info. :P

Whoops! I just sent you a pm about the whole rumor thing. Sorry about that :shock:

Thanks anyway.
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693146)
Posted by leader magnus prime on May 4th, 2008 @ 4:54pm CDT
I do like the Mario and Luigi reference, and that "plumber's crack" pic I added seems to tie that one up nicely.[/quote]

that was funny :lol: :lol:
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693159)
Posted by Agent 007 on May 4th, 2008 @ 5:08pm CDT
interesting, they look more like construction workers than robots.
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693160)
Posted by leader magnus prime on May 4th, 2008 @ 5:12pm CDT
Mr.Bond007 wrote:interesting, they look more like construction workers than robots.

they do dont they
Re: Transformers Animated Constructicon Images (693176)
Posted by Game over, Man! on May 4th, 2008 @ 5:36pm CDT
Mixmaster! What have they done to you? :sad: :sad: :sad:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
"Planet of Junk"
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RID Sideswipe Figure Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Stomp And Chomp 20" Grimlock Dinosaur Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Construct-Bots AOE Dinofire Grimlock & Optimus Prime NIB" on EBAY
Buy "2015 TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE 30TH PLATINUM EDITION ONE SHALL STAND ONE SHALL FALL" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Mr. Potato Head - Bumble Spud" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Roar and Rescue Bumblebee Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 15BB Buzzworthy Bumblebee Hasbro Studio Series Sealed/New In Box" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mini Mixable Mashable Transformers Hightide Loose Figure nice" on EBAY