Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube

Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube

Friday, January 18th, 2008 8:05pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Rumors
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 30,868

Episode 5, "Total Meltdown" is now playing on select cable services with "On Demand". Make sure to check your "On Demand" menu to see if it is listed or not.

For the rest of us that do not have cable or do not have it listed, spooieVAULT of YouTube.com has uploaded the episode in three parts.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

To continue discussing this, post your comments here

Credit(s): spooieVAULT of Youtube.com and Autobot032

This article was last modified on Friday, January 18th, 2008 8:10pm CST

Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608142)
Posted by Jazzz on January 18th, 2008 @ 8:23pm CST
wow. how'd they get it.
Yay, the Volkswagen Unpimper!
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608144)
Posted by i_amtrunks on January 18th, 2008 @ 8:23pm CST
Awesomesauce.

Especially since we aren't sure if CN will air this episode.
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608155)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on January 18th, 2008 @ 8:48pm CST
After the Dinobot episode, I thought I was being alittle harsh on this series.

After watching this episode though, I decided that I haven't been harsh enough!

These human monsters suck!
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608158)
Posted by Jaz-Zen on January 18th, 2008 @ 8:53pm CST
I respect you and your opinion, Liege, but I got to say I REALLY disagree with you. I LOVED this episode. :grin: Its cool that we got to see it, and its a cool episode. I loved the Bots joking around. It was fun and cool. Like "trunks" says, "Awesomesauce!" :lol:
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608161)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on January 18th, 2008 @ 8:56pm CST
Nice, now we don't have to worry about this not being aired, a good episode overall, but I preferred getting the Dinobot episode.
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608163)
Posted by Jazzz on January 18th, 2008 @ 8:59pm CST
does the word biotech constantly remind you of binaltech or is it just me?
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608186)
Posted by Briggs on January 18th, 2008 @ 9:32pm CST
I can't remember the last time i laughed so much watching Transformers, what a great episode. BUmblebee is great.

I"M SMALL, BUT IM SCRAPPY!
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608189)
Posted by Tekka on January 18th, 2008 @ 9:40pm CST
Acid Man is silly... The massive wrestling guy reminds me of Hulk Hogan though with his white handlebar moustache. :lol:

I gotta admit, I did laugh quite a bit in this episode. It wasn't all that bad, and I think Prometheus knows something about Sumdac finding Megatron.

I also love that he recognizes Sumdac is a bit of a dimwit.

"I refuse to be beaten by some simpering nerd who merely got lucky!" Loved that line.
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608226)
Posted by DISCHARGE on January 18th, 2008 @ 10:34pm CST
Alright. This is a joke right?
This is the only episode I've watched.
And I wanted it to be good.
This is the worst example for a Transformers cartoon I
could have never imagined. It's like Muzzy on crack.
I mean they've done a good job of destroying everything
a good cartoon of the 80's ever represented. But this flat out takes the cake.
I'm disgusted, I really am.
I got through part 2 and would rather cut myself than proceed with the drivel they are trying to dish out."UGH!!!"
What the 773H is that monkey thing that runs around with
the Autobots anyway?
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608242)
Posted by Nemesis Cyberplex on January 18th, 2008 @ 10:54pm CST
Liked the part where BB climbed up the elevator shaft. That was pretty cool.

For the episode as a whole......eh, sarrite, but I'd rather see D-cons instead of knockoff Batman bad guys.

Speaking of which, wasn't Meltdown the name of the main bad guy in Batman Beyond?
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608251)
Posted by Dr Buffalo on January 18th, 2008 @ 11:12pm CST
Bulkhead has chair-mode, kick ass.
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608264)
Posted by Jazzz on January 18th, 2008 @ 11:34pm CST
anyone complaining about human villains.
two words: Lord Chumley
anyone complaining about this show being dumb for this:
Kremzeek and B.O.T.
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608265)
Posted by Keeperofthespark on January 18th, 2008 @ 11:36pm CST
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608267)
Posted by Pyrostrata on January 18th, 2008 @ 11:37pm CST
Sorry to say this, but that ep was all sorts of chuck-full of SUCK! I HATED IT! Worst ep thus far! I am dry-heaving just thinking about it! :SICK: :SICK: :SICK:
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608331)
Posted by Chaoslock on January 19th, 2008 @ 2:33am CST
Well, this episode was the worst Teen Titans-style. But everybody knew such episodes will be put in this show, no need to be surprised.
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608336)
Posted by Powermaster Jazz on January 19th, 2008 @ 2:43am CST
Meltdown is all kinds of cool. The human supervillians remind me of the old Marvel TF comics.
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608357)
Posted by Autobot032 on January 19th, 2008 @ 3:58am CST
Keeperofthespark wrote:Not a bad episode. Plus it has Peter Stormare in it, love him! He was also in Armageddon...Which the Transformers movie was "...A hundred times cooler than-".

THAT'S IT! THANK YOU!

I just could not remember his name for anything. =\

Such a distinctive voice, I knew it was him but couldn't put my finger on it.

Crap in a hat.

I'll admit, the human villains could start to wear a bit thin, but with the Decepticons returning soon (Lockdown arrives tomorrow/today)I wouldn't tell any on the fencers or naysayers to give up just yet.

However, I wouldn't call Meltdown a human villain. I mean beside the obvious part of him, he does have a part of Bumblebee in him as well, so technically you could say he's cyborg...ish.

Was it perfect? No. Enjoyable? Yeah. Fortunately, the rest of the series has been made of nothing but pure win.

Oh and Meltdown is still better than The Archer. Wow...
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608361)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on January 19th, 2008 @ 4:02am CST
All i know is that i missed all the episodes since the movie aired and after seeing that crap on youtube im not mad at all. I love being able to fast forward though. No more listening to dumb ass humans.
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608372)
Posted by Heavy B on January 19th, 2008 @ 4:47am CST
good episode. why'd they prempt it
Re: Transformers Animated Episode 5 now showing On Demand and on Youtube (608373)
Posted by Rochade on January 19th, 2008 @ 4:54am CST
DISCHARGE wrote:Alright. This is a joke right?
This is the only episode I've watched.
And I wanted it to be good.
This is the worst example for a Transformers cartoon I
could have never imagined. It's like Muzzy on crack.
I mean they've done a good job of destroying everything
a good cartoon of the 80's ever represented. But this flat out takes the cake.
I'm disgusted, I really am.
What the 773H is that monkey thing that runs around with
the Autobots anyway?

So, out of all the episodes available, you decided it would be a good idea to watch the one that didn't air to make a good impression.
Thats pretty daring if you get my drift, maybe it didn't air because it was horrible. In my opinion it was.
I felt like watching Batman: Animated which didn't fit at all. It was just silly.

I suggest you to watch the first three eps. Those were really great. You also get to see the new Decepticons, a real highlight of the show. You will also see a really rad Starscream and a non silly plot. :|

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "HERO MASHERS TRANSFORMERS - AUTO BOT RODIMUS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Steeljaw Age of Extinction Robots in Disguise One-Step; AOE, 1-Step" on EBAY
Buy "Fireburst Optimus Prime TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon Complete DOTM Voyager" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dinobot Slug Super Hero Mashers Mashems Action Figure Dinosaur" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dinobot Slog Voyager Class Age of Extinction Hasbro NEW SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "OPTIMUS PRIME T-Rex BROKEN dinobot TRANSFORMERS Rescue Bots 4.5-in RESCAN Roar" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Scorn" on EBAY