Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK

Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK

Tuesday, March 25th, 2008 5:36pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 10,851

Seibertron's own munkimus prime has reported that Transformers: Animated will begin airing on the NickToons channel at 4.30pm in the UK today.

Airing today at 4.30pm will be the opening "movie length" episode "Transform and Roll Out", with new episodes to follow every weekday at the same time.

As for now it is not known how many episodes will air before repeats will be shown, but stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more information as it comes to hand.

Credit(s): munkimus prime

Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664196)
Posted by First Gen on March 25th, 2008 @ 5:40pm CDT
Ah, now the UK will see how disappointing the cartoon really is.
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664222)
Posted by magnusupreme on March 25th, 2008 @ 6:02pm CDT
I watched on youtube first (lol) but I thought it was good
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664227)
Posted by BigBot on March 25th, 2008 @ 6:06pm CDT

Nicktoons is airing a new episode everyday until 7th April, when Megatron Rising airs. That's guaranteed.

http://www.thetransformers.net/transfor ... -uk-today/

I would change your news post from"will be airing" to "has aired", as the episode was shown over 6 hours ago.
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664282)
Posted by Hard Hacker on March 25th, 2008 @ 7:04pm CDT
Why on a Tuesday? Oh well, I can now see it without using Youtube now.
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664292)
Posted by OptitronPrime on March 25th, 2008 @ 7:21pm CDT
First Gen wrote:Ah, now the UK will see how disappointing the cartoon really is.

Hey it's better then the Unicron Trilogy isn't it. You need to appreciate what you have. I don't want to sound rude but if anyone does like Energon or Cybetron, they have to have mental issues. I've never met someone who's liked Energon or Cybertron, while I have met people who like their Japenese counterparts, I've never met anyone that likes either show
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664385)
Posted by Zeds on March 25th, 2008 @ 9:10pm CDT
You're gonna love it guys!
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664451)
Posted by First Gen on March 25th, 2008 @ 10:32pm CDT
Big Bot wrote:"Disappointing"! Go watch, RID, Armada, Energon and Cybertron and then call Animated disappointing.

I seen them, and am more impressed by the toys and storyline of them. I know you're not gonna argue animation on this one. :lol:

Optitron Prime wrote:Hey it's better then the Unicron Trilogy isn't it?

Thats all a matter of opinion. The only thing I like about animated is the toys looking exactly like the cartoon, that makes the toys awesome, but the story for Animated is my 1 and a half year old sons range of entertainment value. And AEC's toys were awesome too, the stories only slightly better IMHO, but the animation sucked too.
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664455)
Posted by Burn on March 25th, 2008 @ 10:40pm CDT
OptitronPrime wrote:I don't want to sound rude but if anyone does like Energon or Cybetron, they have to have mental issues.

You just failed. Because that is quite rude. I actually did like Energon and Cybertron.

I've never met anyone that likes either show

Hi, i'm Burn. Perfectly sane Transformers fan. 8)
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664482)
Posted by Solrac333 on March 25th, 2008 @ 11:24pm CDT
First Gen wrote:

Making a toy look like that show is not impressive.
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664567)
Posted by Ravage XK on March 26th, 2008 @ 4:14am CDT
I have quite enjoyed Animated. Its aimed at kids and its turned some of the characters into idiots but its sort of fun and has flashes of some clever ideas and neat references.

I couldnt watch Cybertron due to the terrible dubbing, I enjoyed the subtitled Galaxy Force though. Animated is something different and you just have to accept it.
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664599)
Posted by Moonbug on March 26th, 2008 @ 6:47am CDT
Regarding the schedule.

Trying looking at Transformers Animated.com or Transformers At The Moon as the schedule was confirmed back in February

"Transformers Animated will debut at 4:30pm on Tuesday 25th March 2008 with the three part special Transform and Roll Out. The show will then air everyday for the rest of March and the whole of April. Episodes 1-16 (Series 1) will be shown across this period, repeating the episodes. "
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664663)
Posted by Hard Hacker on March 26th, 2008 @ 8:17am CDT
Ravage XK wrote:I couldnt watch Cybertron due to the terrible dubbing.

The irony is that of all the Unicron Trilogy shows, that was the best dubbed one, with the voice actors being able to turn in strong performances due to the scripts having some work put into them. It also returned to the idea of giving characters unique voices and accents like in G1.

Having said that, Animated works hard on characterisation, so that also hints at G1, using characters that the audience would like as a way to advertise the toys (When they do release them...).
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (664734)
Posted by First Gen on March 26th, 2008 @ 10:41am CDT
omega666 wrote:
First Gen wrote:

Making a toy look like that show is not impressive.

So I can assume your saying you weren't impressed with MP 01 Convoy/Optimus Prime, the masterpiece addition that was designed to look exactly like his G1 cartoon counterpart?
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (665802)
Posted by OptitronPrime on March 27th, 2008 @ 1:21pm CDT
Well I guess people out there do enjoy Energon and Cybertron. I do have to say Energon had an awsome story plot but it was just so bad. Cybertron was just a pointless anime quest, Transformers aren't about getting tiny robots to increase power or getting god damn Cyber planet keys, it's about Autobots and Decepticons having a war. I can't even stand to watch Energon or Cybertron, it's just so god damn annoying and Prime was horrible in both series, I mean in Cybertron he couldn't even defeat Megs with his super mode, he actually needed to get help from Vector Prime just to even beat him. Animated has a great story plot and has characters you actually care for. For anyone saying how bad the series is then go right ahead, your missing the best TF series we've had in years
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (666258)
Posted by Marty Rocket on March 28th, 2008 @ 3:01am CDT
I prefere Transformers Animated to the last few Transformers cartoon series since Armada started. Armada was ok, but it went downhill from there for me, but Transformers Animated is one I really like, despite the Autobots seem to fight general villains more than fight Decepticons.
My fiancee' finds Bumblebee to be real annoying in this series. Does anybody else agree?
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (666576)
Posted by Pot Bot on March 28th, 2008 @ 12:01pm CDT
ive now seen all the episodes so far from the net, its ok i suppose, BB does irritate me beyond belief too. Ive only seen very limited parts of energon and cybertron, and i didnt find it bad at all, even though i had no idea what was going on lol. Armarda is also good, but again, ive only seen what is available on dvd in the UK. The biggest downside to animated is the artwork, i really cannot stand it, it drives me mad lol
Re: Transformers: Animated Now Airing in the UK (667143)
Posted by Marty Rocket on March 29th, 2008 @ 1:33am CDT
I like the artwork, TBH.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers combiner wars blackjack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-30 Weirdwolf" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe 2.0 BLADES Generations Classics Voyager Class blades Parts" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOT SHOTS JUMP SHOT BUMBLEBEE, Bot Shots 2013" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Generations Deluxe Thrilling 30 Autobot Skids w/ IDW comic MOSC????" on EBAY
Buy "Perceptor Transformers Super 7 reaction figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 3 Dark of The Moon Movie Cyberverse Legion Class Topspin Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 DECEPTICON THUNDERCRACKER FIGURE Loose Combiner Wars Legends" on EBAY