Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed!

Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed!

Friday, February 27th, 2009 9:07pm CST

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 34,696

At long last, the official airdate for the third and final season of the Transformers Animated cartoon has been revealed!

This has been discovered by TFormers.com. In which they not only describe when the airdate is, but so much more:

"The 'Robots in Disguise' are back for a third season on Cartoon Network, starting with 'TransWarped,' a 90-minute special movie event on Saturday, March 14, at 8 a.m. (ET, PT). Based on the beloved 1980's toys, TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED is set on Earth in the near future in Detroit. The story begins when the alien TRANSFORMERS are thrust into a world populated by humans and automatons. As visitors to Earth, the TRANSFORMERS-OPTIMUS PRIME, BUMBLEBEE, PROWL, BULKHEAD and RATCHET-work in the human world, interacting with the "natives" in exciting and humorous ways. Following the AUTOBOTS across the galaxy to their new home is the megalomaniacal MEGATRON and his army of ruthless DECEPTICONS, a brutal race of war-mongering robots who seek to use the ALLSPARK as their ultimate weapon of destruction!

- Saturday, March 14: 'TransWarped' - As Sari and Sumdac deal with the fallout from her shocking discovery, the Autobots try to contact Cybertron to warn them of the traitor in their midst. Meanwhile, Megatron inadvertently stumbles upon a new plan to take over Cybertron, where an increasingly desperate Longarm attempts to cover his tracks.

-Saturday, March 21: 'Where is Thy Sting?' - A crazed Wasp finds his way to Earth to exact his revenge on Bumblebee... but he doesn't count on the Elite Guard following him.

- Saturday, March 28 : 'Five Servos of Doom' - Sentinel has incredible success capturing fugitive Decepticons, leading Prowl to suspect he's getting help."

Credit(s): Sabrblade, TFormers.com

This article was last modified on Friday, February 27th, 2009 9:08pm CST

Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891253)
Posted by DavidT on February 27th, 2009 @ 9:10pm CST
I thought this was just the date for Canadian viewers, not U.S.???

Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891254)
Posted by Omega Charge on February 27th, 2009 @ 9:11pm CST
90 minute special FTW!!! It's lookin good!
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891260)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 27th, 2009 @ 9:37pm CST
Duke of Luns wrote:Sweet!!!!!

90 minute premiere, how great is that?

Do we have a season episode count yet? 13, 16, 26?
13.

DavidT wrote:I thought this was just the date for Canadian viewers, not U.S.???
I guess it's for us too.
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891268)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on February 27th, 2009 @ 9:48pm CST
Sounds killer.
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891282)
Posted by First-Aid on February 27th, 2009 @ 10:26pm CST
7 AM? I am going to be SOOOOOOOOO hungover...especially considering we have a home game Friday night... #-o
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891284)
Posted by Ultra Markus on February 27th, 2009 @ 10:39pm CST
so we get so see safeguard in action then
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891318)
Posted by Agent 007 on February 28th, 2009 @ 12:20am CST
sweet I can't wait to see the wasp ep!
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891339)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on February 28th, 2009 @ 1:47am CST
That is cool with me that means that they had to show the premier earlier cause it is a 3 part deal.

I am just going to set up I usually set up all night anyways.

Espically now that I have some kick-ass new games to play

Dragon Quest V-Hand of the Heavenly Bride

Star Ocean - The Last Hope

next month I am getting me Suikoden - Tiekreis finally a new Suikoden game after all these years to bad it is on portable and not on a next-gen console.

Well all we have to do know is just sit back and kill sometime.

I guess now pretty soon we can expect to see upcoming teasers on CN announcing it formally.
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891351)
Posted by Terrorsaur_85 on February 28th, 2009 @ 4:05am CST
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWW :grin:
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891352)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on February 28th, 2009 @ 4:09am CST
8am? Yeah ill be using the DVR since ill probably be going to bed around that time due to playing Resident Evil 5. That week is looking pretty damn good so far. RE5, Transformes is back (not a big fan of animated but i will admit ive missed it), and my birthday is in there some where. Video games, TFs and cashy money. Yeah its going to be a good week.
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891433)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 28th, 2009 @ 8:42am CST
Rodimus2006 wrote:90 minutes long means it will go off at 10:00 am cause commercials like to drag it out.

Nah, "90 minutes" usually means including the commercials. So without them, it'll probably be about as long as "Transform and Roll Out" was. Which was 90 minutes when broadcasted and (let me check my DVD real quick... got it) 68 minutes without commercials on its DVD release.
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891554)
Posted by Metric titan on February 28th, 2009 @ 2:04pm CST
Finally :APPLAUSE:
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891595)
Posted by Savage on February 28th, 2009 @ 4:05pm CST
Five Servos of Doom?
Does that give anyone else a "Fire Faces of Darkness" vibe?
Animated Quintessons would be awesome, though I doubt that's what the title really means. Still, I can dream.
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891596)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 28th, 2009 @ 4:07pm CST
Savage wrote:Five Servos of Doom?
Does that give anyone else a "Fire Faces of Darkness" vibe?

And they'd all be voiced by Ben Stein. :P
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891669)
Posted by Random on February 28th, 2009 @ 7:48pm CST
Here's to hoping I can find these online soon.
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891709)
Posted by Sabrblade on February 28th, 2009 @ 9:59pm CST
Random wrote:Here's to hoping I can find these online soon.
No sooner than their airdates, of course.
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891818)
Posted by Random on March 1st, 2009 @ 6:05am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
Random wrote:Here's to hoping I can find these online soon.
No sooner than their airdates, of course.

Yeah. I don't have access to TV at the moment, and I REALLY don't wanna miss season 3.

Has there been any word of TFA coming on DVD?
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (891855)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 1st, 2009 @ 7:41am CST
Random wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Random wrote:Here's to hoping I can find these online soon.
No sooner than their airdates, of course.

Has there been any word of TFA coming on DVD?

Let's see,

"Transform and Roll Out" came out on DVD on June 22, 2008.

Season 1 came out on DVD on August 19 2008.

Season 1 packaged with "Transform and Roll Out" came out on DVD on Jan 6 2009.

Season 2 came out on DVD also on Jan 6 2009.
Re: Transformers Animated Season 3 Airdate Revealed! (892184)
Posted by Overloaded on March 2nd, 2009 @ 2:40am CST
I can not wait to see the premier . I will have to download it on Sunday or Monday as I am having my engagemebt party on the 14th

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
"Meh-pisode"
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Shockwave Energon Armor Cyberverse Adventures - Optimus Prime 8"" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War for Cybertron Deluxe Class Autobot Chromia NEW! SEALED!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - War For Cybertron Kingdom Trilogy Leader Class Megatron(Beast)" on EBAY
Buy "Series 4 MEGATRON Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition 2018 Hasbro New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotCon 2003 T-Shirt XL Optimus Prime vs. Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Deluxe Chromia Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Scattershot New MIB Betatron Combiner Scattorshot " on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Ironhide New MIB Optimus Maximus Combiner Autobot" on EBAY