Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images

Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images

Monday, October 20th, 2008 3:56pm CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: BlackMagnus   Views: 44,830

BBTS has added new images to their list of preorders for the following figures~

ANIMATED
Wreck-Gar

Atomic Lugnut

UNIVERSE
Dinobot & Smokescreen

Leo Prime

Overload

Scroll down to see the images or click on the links above to place your order on these soon to be released figures!

{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): BBTS.com

This article was last modified on Monday, October 20th, 2008 11:07pm CDT

Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817788)
Posted by Sledge on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:01pm CDT
A second Scattershot repaint. Huh. Well, at least it's not that Armada brick some people thought.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817793)
Posted by JesWal on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:02pm CDT
I WILL have Smokescreen, Dinobot, and Leo Prime. Those toys are HOT! :grin:
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817794)
Posted by Rat Convoy on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:05pm CDT
Why is Dinobot gray and yellow rather than brown and tan as he should be? Urgh, maybe I need to get the Henkei version instead.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817805)
Posted by Venomous Prime on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:10pm CDT
Why cant they just release the Lio Convoy figure :-(
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817807)
Posted by Massdestruction on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:12pm CDT
That Wreck-Gar toy is just GARBAGE! Just kidding. You knew someone would say it. He looks real good.

Lugnuts...meh.

Dinobot & Smokescreen... must have. And I am not a fan of beast-bots, so for me to want one is really something.

Leo Prime... Not digging the colors. I would have prefered they take the color scheme from the legends figure. Bright red and blue just aren't good lion colors. I know they are traditional Prime colors, but It came off looking to much like Spiderman. The new head is a plus though.

Overload... Scattershot/Dropshot repaint. Don't have much to ay about him.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817811)
Posted by Blurrz on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:15pm CDT
Oh my goodness.

Waspinator looks gorgeous, Prowl looks freaking sick... Wreck-gar is very nice... Smokescreen is a surprise, and Dinobot looks better than it did back in TFC Magazine.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817820)
Posted by darth_primal on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:19pm CDT
Wreck-Gar is so frickin' awesome I'm so glad I have enough moolah for him when he comes out! MAXIMUM AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817825)
Posted by Mkall on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:26pm CDT
Cancelling my Leo Prime preorder, I was hoping for a Lio Convoy-style repaint. Oh well.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817827)
Posted by Agent 007 on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:28pm CDT
Dinobot is cool but he;s way too dark. I like leo Prime's remolded head and Smokescreen looks good too. Idk bout the animated stuff Wrek-gar is so so.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817828)
Posted by Supercollider on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:32pm CDT
Original Sin wrote:Why cant they just release the Lio Convoy figure :-(

Indeed, Leo Prime actually looks quite good but the Lio Convoy mold outclasses it.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817841)
Posted by Kryptikore on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:41pm CDT
Oh man Oh man! Damn this plastic crack addiction of mine! These figures are very nice! I think I'm going to have to finally breakdown and buy Beasty figs. I tell you if that Leo prime didn't have that new head I would never buy with those colors. Dinobot is just bad ass with that color scheme. Not a big fan of TFA but Wasp & Prowl are to hard to pass up. At least Overload's paint apps are better than Dropshot's IMO.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817871)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:54pm CDT
awwwww man i am going to be sooo broke next year. but my money will be for a good cause. i love wreakgar and leo prime. i am surprised that there is new head mold for leo prime and i am impressed with smokescreen and dinobot, is dinobot a maximal or autobot it is kinda hard to see. :-? . atomic lugnut and over load i will not get. but every thing else.... hot damn! i gotta get em!!!
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817873)
Posted by StarThunderWarp on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:54pm CDT
Smokescreen=Win
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817880)
Posted by i_amtrunks on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:56pm CDT
Wreck Gar is everything that is right about animated. Such a simple and plain alt mode that turns into such a nice vivid and interesting robot mode.

And the Lugnut redeco is very clever its so very different to the original, yet still looks good and menacing.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817888)
Posted by Skowl on October 20th, 2008 @ 4:58pm CDT
Wreck-Gar is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)

Weird-Al-former for the win!

Also, Dinobot doesn't look as bad as he did before, just wish they had got the colours more... y'know, accurate.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817950)
Posted by Narc on October 20th, 2008 @ 5:23pm CDT
I'm liking these things, especially Leo Prime!
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (817961)
Posted by Anonymous Iggy on October 20th, 2008 @ 5:30pm CDT
To Smokescreen I say "Meh," but only because I already have Prowl. I wish him all the best, though.

Dinobot looks a lot better than he did before; I see what they're doing there, with the legs. He's actually pretty impressive, when you get right down to it. However, I have to jump the Too Dark bandwagon.

And Wreck-Gar really makes me wish I had enough interest in TFA to shell out $30 for him. Hell, he's even a Weird Al character; I'm so very, very drawn. Again, I wish him all the best.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (818019)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 20th, 2008 @ 6:11pm CDT
MUST GET WRECK-GAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atomic Lugnut is ugly, but he does look like a homage to Euro-G1 Predator Skyquake.

Dinobot is a sad-looking figure. I sure hope the Henkei one is much better looking.

Smokescreen is meh, because he was obvious.

Kudos to the new head on Leo Prime, but his color scheme makes him look like Primal Prime. That's a strange mix.

And I was so sure that Overload would be a redeco of his Armada toy. Oh well, I don't want him anyway.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (818022)
Posted by Mechabreaker on October 20th, 2008 @ 6:13pm CDT
I MUST HAVE UNIVERSE SMOKESCREEN AND DINOBOT...NO MATTER THE COST. If anyone tries to get in my way, I will stab them in the jaw with a rusty spork! Yeah, I said spork. :twisted:

Leo Prime looks pretty cool, I'm not familiar with Beast Wars II or Beast Wars Neo, but I think he looks decent for a repaint.

Wreck-Gar is another must have for me, and if anyone tries to get in my way, well, to save time just refer back to what I said about Universe Smokescreen and Dinobot... :twisted:

Atomic Lugnut is a big bucket of meh. I would have preferred a Leader class Lugnut over this mediocre repaint.

Will most likely pass on Overload, I already have Universe Dropshot and I really don't feel like adding another repaint of Cybertron/Galaxy Force Scattorshot to my collection.
Re: Transformers Animated Series & Transformers Universe - New Images (818049)
Posted by Skowl on October 20th, 2008 @ 6:27pm CDT
Holy crap, Wreck-Gar is already sold out in pre-orders!

That was fast.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Fangry Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Power Of The Primes POTP Deluxe MOONRACER Figure NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Beast Wars - Transmetals:  OPTIMAL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Figure Exc Cond" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Wars Punch-Counterpunch MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War for Cybertron NetFlix Series AUTOBOT ELITA-1 NIB!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Prime Master Figures Age 8+" on EBAY