Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed

Transformers News: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed

Thursday, November 19th, 2009 11:49AM CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Nekoman   Views: 29,188

New Images have surfaced of Animated Voyager Thundercracker in package, with a new redeco of Animated Blurr on the cross-sell. Blurr shows up now in a black color scheme with no visible new tooling. Additionally, we get another look at Fugitive Waspinator, Toxic Oil Slick, Rodimus Minor and more. To view the images, click here.

Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed
Credit(s): Bass X0, GuyIncognito, TFW2005

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020959)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 19th, 2009 @ 11:57am CST
I loved blurr, but I'm happy with my regular one.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020965)
Posted by Editor on November 19th, 2009 @ 12:04pm CST
The Blurr doesn't bother me much and I had hoped Wasp would have gotten a new head sculpt but this is great news. Pretty glad I bought the Skywarp now that we are getting Thundercracker as well.

And Wingblade Prime looks pretty nifty.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020966)
Posted by Overcracker on November 19th, 2009 @ 12:07pm CST
Blurr looks cool. The thin blue stripes on the tires kinda make think of Automan's car.

I like the black better than the baby blue. And since Blurr's wave never made it down here that I could see, I'd be happy to pick this one up instead.

Him and Rodimus are as good as bought.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020970)
Posted by It Is Him on November 19th, 2009 @ 12:12pm CST
For once I can say... HOORAY! More Animated repaints!
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020971)
Posted by JelZe GoldRabbit on November 19th, 2009 @ 12:13pm CST
That Wasp toy was known for a while, and it was either Wasp or Ironhide getting a new head. Yes, Ironhide is coming too, as a retool of Cybertron Mode Ratchet, who's a new mold on its own. ;)

That said, I'm digging Wasp and Wingblade Prime. Glad I skipped the Battle Begins one. :)
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020972)
Posted by Blurrz on November 19th, 2009 @ 12:15pm CST
Wow, Hasbro loves me so much they decided to repaint my favourite figure. Thanks guys.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020974)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 19th, 2009 @ 12:19pm CST
It's hard to tell from that pic, but it looks to me like Blurr is silver and black, not all-black.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020981)
Posted by RiddlerJ on November 19th, 2009 @ 12:31pm CST
I still wish they would've finished the Starscream Clones. I knew Slipstream was unlikely considering the remolding involved, but they could've given us Ramjet and Thrust.

I know Thrust wasn't in the cartoon, but then again, neither was Dirge.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020983)
Posted by Convotron on November 19th, 2009 @ 12:34pm CST
Very nice!

TFA Blurr is a great figure and the repaint looks slick.

Rodimus Minor looks great and Wasp is neat(I too am glad that Ironhide got the head remolding instead as I like the look of Cybertron Ratchet more than ol' Earth BB).

Toxic Oil Slick doesn't look that much different than the normal version...I'm still going to pick one up as I love the mold. :)

It would have been very cool for Hasbro to have developed a Slipstream figure.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020986)
Posted by rpetras on November 19th, 2009 @ 12:41pm CST
Oh boy!!!

A whole pile of WANT!!!!

One more seeker to add to the lineup. SO EXCITED!!!!

Can't wait for the movie stuff to end. I'm SO resetting my TFA shelf.

That Blur was so good I bought a second to put up on my classics shelf replacing Cybertron Blur.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020988)
Posted by Rated X on November 19th, 2009 @ 12:46pm CST
Glad to see Thundercracker come out, Its nice to see a complete set of seekers come out in retail without any drama. Too bad they only do it with Animated Thundercracker. But mark my words, when Money talks, we sure enough will see a classics deluxe, voyager universe, and a masterpiece Thundercracker in retail. :D
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020995)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 19th, 2009 @ 1:01pm CST
Rodimus is already sold, of course. Same with Thundercracker, though I'm slightly miffed I already bought the FAB version. Wingblade Prime is a probably, but I'll reserve final judgement until I see a gallery and exactly how the new parts interact with the Voyager version.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1020996)
Posted by Sizzle on November 19th, 2009 @ 1:02pm CST
Sideswipe, is that you?
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1021005)
Posted by Blurrz on November 19th, 2009 @ 1:14pm CST

New Images of Animated Voyager Thundercracker and Voyager Blackout
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1021011)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 19th, 2009 @ 1:28pm CST
Blurrz wrote:Hmmm.. from the looks of everyone in this thread... there was a Voyager Thundercracker gallery a couple of months ago that you may have missed.

New Images of Animated Voyager Thundercracker and Voyager Blackout

I remember, just echoing my previous thoughts.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1021013)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 19th, 2009 @ 1:29pm CST
Like the mold, like the color, think ill pick one up.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1021025)
Posted by Primus1101 on November 19th, 2009 @ 1:56pm CST
Don't have Blurr. But it would have been cool if he had some dark/deep blue in the mix. But still, awesome. I'm going to get it, definitely.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1021034)
Posted by Editor on November 19th, 2009 @ 2:33pm CST

Didn't forget, just glad to see a bit of confirmation we might actually be seeing it.
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1021050)
Posted by TFBuyer on November 19th, 2009 @ 3:29pm CST
I'm loving it! Finally, some TFA news to get me back into the hobby after a long TFMovieII break...
Re: Transformers Animated Vortex Blurr Revealed (1021072)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 19th, 2009 @ 4:38pm CST
I may as well just get cases shipped right to my house. These are a yes. Blurr does look silver and black, not just straight black, to me.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #222 - The Real Ghostbusters
"The Real Ghostbusters"
Posted: Sunday, May 12th, 2019

Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 TAKARA FORTRESS MAXIMUS HEADMASTER SPIKE G1 FORT MAX" on EBAY
Buy "New Transformers CHROMIA & PTERAXADON Set Siege War For Cybertron Hasbro 2018" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Platinum Edition Planet of Junk Clash" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS SIEGE WAR FOR CYBERTRON Decepticon Shockwave WFC-S14" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS D-62-S SCRAMBLE CITY GALVATRON G1 REISSUE ACTION FIGURE TAKARA MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Autobot Cosmos & Payload NIP Thrilling 30 Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RTS Wreck-Gar Generations JunkHeap w legends Hot Rod" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return ~ Titan Master Nightbeat ~ Ages 8+" on EBAY