Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013

Transformers News: Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013

Thursday, July 25th, 2013 2:23PM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, Event News, People News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 14,987

Just one day to go, and TFcon continues to announce special guest! Artist Dan Khanna will be returning this year to offer commissions and prints.

TFcon is happy to announce the return of artist Dan Khanna to the 2013 convention. He will be selling prints and offering commissions to attendees all weekend long.

Canada’s 12th annual Premiere Transformers Collectors Convention will take place July 26th to 28th, 2013. TFcon will return to the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre, 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario.

Re: TFcon 2013 dates announced: July 26 – 28th, 2013
Credit(s): TFcon
Re: Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013 (1506526)
Posted by UltraPrimal on July 25th, 2013 @ 3:07pm CDT
Hey guys, if you're coming to TFcon, be sure to come by my table. I'll have tons of stuff for sale from my own collection. Some MISB, some MIB, some loose. And be sure to get one of my limited edition TFcon exclusive "Prime Propaganda" posters!

Re: Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013 (1506803)
Posted by Va'al on July 26th, 2013 @ 5:15pm CDT
Talented artist and Seibertron friend Andrew Griffith has popped by to let everyone know that not only will he be attending TFCon this weekend, he's also prepared an very limited exclusive convention print in honour of one of the other guests! Check it out below.

[quote]Exclusive TFCon Crasher Print

In honor of Marilyn Lightstone's (the voice of Crasher from Gobots) appearance at TFCon, I'm selling an exclusive print at the show this weekend.

Signed and numbered and limited to 25. Stop by my table to get yours at TFCon 2013.[/quote]
Re: Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013 (1506841)
Posted by blitzoctane on July 26th, 2013 @ 8:55pm CDT
Great looking print. I would love to have a t-shirt with that.
Re: Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013 (1506862)
Posted by zodconvoy on July 26th, 2013 @ 10:50pm CDT
Nice! I picked up the Autobot Invitational and Decepticon Air Show prints at Wizard World Philly back in May and they look great framed on my living room.
Re: Transformers Artist Dan Khanna to attend TFcon 2013 (1506922)
Posted by joevill on July 27th, 2013 @ 8:23am CDT
Wow this is a really awesome print! I have friends going maybe I can have them pick me up a print.

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO: TRANSFORMERS DARK OF THE MOON: CYBERVERSE: SENTINEL PRIME, NEW, 2010!!! - Time Remaining: 6 days 5 hours 39 minutes 17 seconds
Transformers legends LG14 ultra Magnus Japan Import - Time Remaining: 2 days 22 hours 41 minutes 8 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Stomp and Chomp 20" Grimlock Dinosaur Figure - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 41 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Generations NIGHTBEAT CROSSCUT WINDBLADE JHIAXUS 30th IDW Set of 4 - Time Remaining: 26 days 14 hours 56 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers DOOMSHOT & MEGATRON Voyager Class TITANS RETURN MIB -Hasbro - Time Remaining: 3 days 19 hours 14 seconds
Transformers RESCUE BOTS BUMBLEBEE Vehicle Playskool Heroes - Time Remaining: 3 days 8 hours 23 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Scattershot Action Figure - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 12 minutes 32 seconds
TRANSFORMERS HASBRO PLATINUM EDITION G1 REISSUE TRYPTICON ACTION FIGURE STOCK - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 35 minutes 1 second
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #175 - Bayhem