Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 6:44am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 26,156

2013 looks to continue being a very busy year for Transformers collectors, as Famitoy Malaysia has posted possible Asia exclusive reissues (likely to have modified paintjobs, as in Sixshot's case), and other releases from Hasbro Asia in the upcoming year. The list features a mixture of Generation One figures, Galaxy Force toys, and other odds and ends. Check them out below.

• Galaxy Force Galaxy Convoy
  • Galaxy Force Sonic bomber
  • G1 Star Saber
  • G1 Dai Atlas
  • Optimus Primal
  • Special AirJordan X Transformers Black Convoy

Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Di Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More

Credit(s): gema, JasonW

This article was last modified on Wednesday, March 6th, 2013 6:51am CST

Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469628)
Posted by Blurrz on March 6th, 2013 @ 6:46am CST
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469631)
Posted by Sinnertwin on March 6th, 2013 @ 6:52am CST
If that is indeed the case, this year is shaping up to be one of the best
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469632)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 6th, 2013 @ 6:52am CST
Blurrz wrote:From what I can remember, the G1 SS and Atlas reissues are matching the rumors that the staff have seen prior. So probably happening.

I thought the G1 Star Saber mold was broken or lost. :???:

At any rate, if it's true: Mine! I must have all swordbots! :twisted:
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469635)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on March 6th, 2013 @ 6:59am CST
gonna try and get the galaxy force reissue and primal.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469657)
Posted by mooncake623 on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:25am CST
zomg !!! G1 Star Sabre!!
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469658)
Posted by El Duque on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:29am CST
Only thing I need off that list is Atlas, which would be an instant buy.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469662)
Posted by ScottyP on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:43am CST
Dai Atlas is so, so, so much fun. I hope it gets reissued because ya'll are gonna love it. :DANCE:
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469666)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:50am CST
Lucky Asia.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469667)
Posted by mooncake623 on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:51am CST
Does all these reissues and possible reissues make you guys gun shy about pulling that trigger on a vintage G1 grail?

I was looking at G1 overlord for a long time but I just can't pull the trigger.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469670)
Posted by fenrir72 on March 6th, 2013 @ 8:58am CST
"Battle Up!"

:APPLAUSE: One at a time Takara........next Victory Leo and Dezaras please! And Scorponok too!

Also, Dai Atlas! Primus be praised!
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469677)
Posted by Mkall on March 6th, 2013 @ 9:22am CST
Star Saber is probably a buy for me. I'll put him next to my God Ginrai.

Dai Atlas would be neat too.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469699)
Posted by triKlops on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:02am CST
Sweet, all of this will be a must buy except for the Jordan crossovers.
2013 gets more and more interesting.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469700)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:02am CST
:HEADHURTS: :DANCE: :BOWDOWN: :APPLAUSE: :KREMZEEK: :PRAY: ;)^ :VEHI:
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469701)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:08am CST
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469705)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:27am CST
Rodimus Prime wrote:I was hoping the Galaxy Convoy reissue would come as part of the Chinese calendar year reissues, like Dragon and Snake we already got. :?
:shock: By Jove, I think you've cracked the code, Guvna'!

That's gotta be it! "Year of the Horse Optimus Prime and Wing Saber" or something.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469717)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on March 6th, 2013 @ 11:54am CST
Sabrblade wrote:
:shock: By Jove, I think you've cracked the code, Guvna'!

If Wing Saber ends up being a redeco, sign me up!
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469722)
Posted by Mkall on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:00pm CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
:shock: By Jove, I think you've cracked the code, Guvna'!

If Wing Saber ends up being a redeco, sign me up!

I may toss my wallet into the ring for that as well. GF Optimus Prime is my second, maybe third, favourite Optimus Prime mold. Wing Saber is decent too.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469723)
Posted by kirbenvost on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:05pm CST
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469732)
Posted by xyl360 on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:21pm CST
Wow, first Fort Max, now this?

Takara's playing it pretty smart here. They keep reissuing the most highly demanded figures by collectors. Definite hot sellers :).

I'm in for Star Saber since I never had him, kinda wanted him, but not enough to pay the aftermarket prices.
Re: Transformers Asia Exclusive Rumors Galore - G1 Star Saber, Dai Atlas, Galaxy Force Reissues, and More (1469736)
Posted by Mkall on March 6th, 2013 @ 12:27pm CST
kirbenvost wrote:If true I NEED Star Saber. But what about Victory Leo? I'm interested in Dai Atlas too but not sure if I want/am able to add him to my collection.

I think I'd only get Dai Atlas if they made Road Grabber and Sonic Bomber as well.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #284 - Welcome to 2010
"Welcome to 2010"
Posted: Sunday, September 12th, 2021

Buy "ThreeA Transformers Bumblebee Movie BLITZWING DLX FIGURE SHIPS FROM USA NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Lot Vintage And Movie Series" on EBAY
Buy "transformers studio series #65 blitzwing from Bumblebee movie NIB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege - Crosshairs - Deluxe Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots SWIFT THE CHEETAH BOT MiniCons" on EBAY
Buy "Megatron Cyberverse Commander Movie DOTM Transformers Parts" on EBAY
Buy "Stratego Transformers Milton Bradley Board Game 2007 - 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Ultra Magnus new sealed mosc commander" on EBAY